"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Final Gezu soap tier list, she only gagged a couple of times. Six whole brands a soap and there wasn't a single one she didn't like :fishmandispair:
1681239768829.png

Also I wanna thank @The Proctor for valiantly shilling Gezu's streams via official announcements, I don't wanna take credit for you getting into her or anything but it makes me so happy seeing my (white) oshi that I've shilled so hard here get shilled by the site itself. Gaogetters strong together :sanasmile:

I'm severely tempted to join the jannies just to make sure site badges have literation in them.

Gyaru Gifter,Gifted,Genius? probably a few others that I can't think of.

Edit: also sorry to reply to you specifically so often hope it's not annoying.

Also Gyaru Gourmand
Gyaru Gourmand has a ring to it ngl

How do you guys discover new Vtubers ? I went through the twitch tag and all of them show cleavage, from which I can tell they're not any better than normal twitch whores. And the ones who don't are affected by the twitch streamer brain rot where they can't string together any sentence of importance to make the stream interesting. The only ones with good models are japanese.
When it comes to youtube, I have no clue where to go, the Vtuber tag only shows me shorts.
Don't use Twitch it's fucking ass. As for Youtube it's hard to say sometimes, obviously shillposts in communities such as this one or catching an ad when you're on mobile helps to expose someone to you, but assuming you're on your own, sometimes you just gotta get lucky with the algo. Something I do is use the curated categories on the home page:

1681240065741.png

They're not always super accurate (I watch one clip of Towa swearing in Apex and suddenly I watch the game enough to get a whole category) but the important bit is the "Live" category. Whenever I'm bored and don't have anyone to watch I'll dive in there and see what's on, a lot of the results are just random garbage shit that are meant to groom kids but if you specifically curate your account for only vtubing content as I do the top of the list should be all vtubers. I've come across several random 2 and 3 views this way, and it's helped me to get a gauge on when JP Holos are streaming as well. ASMR/Binaural recordings is more my taste specifically, but I've discovered several streamers from there as well, like the koreans streamers I was ranting about a few pages ago.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*sees Tenma doing essentially a troll stream*

I'm trying so hard not to simp for Tenma, I need some Prozac and Arsenic

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Final Gezu soap tier list, she only gagged a couple of times. Six whole brands a soap and there wasn't a single one she didn't like
Makes sense to do it and reclaim the SEO terms for soap eating vtuber since her streams as Sava will be private at the end of the month.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
How do you guys discover new Vtubers ? I went through the twitch tag and all of them show cleavage, from which I can tell they're not any better than normal twitch whores. And the ones who don't are affected by the twitch streamer brain rot where they can't string together any sentence of importance to make the stream interesting. The only ones with good models are japanese.
When it comes to youtube, I have no clue where to go, the Vtuber tag only shows me shorts.
I guess it's not particularly helpful for your situation, but I normally don't go actively looking for new ones to watch. Most of the time I start watching one is because a VTuber I was watching raided into them or from a collab. Hell, I started watching Lumi because of a collab with Pippa. Sometimes I'll check one out due to recommendations or I'll catch a clip of one and decide to check them out. But I'd rather watch an old vod or something of a VTuber I like than waste time wading through a shit ton of Twitch or YouTube streams to find someone new.

bigsrc

Please add some new quotes, I've had shylily's come up twice now.:faunacry:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
wait til we get Dutch vtubers that sound like they're constantly trying to clear phlegm out of their throat

bigsrc

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How do you guys discover new Vtubers ?
1 Pippa collabs and raids! collabs and raids of those vtubers! 2 Interesting posts here or on homeland. I will sometimes search for game I like and see if there's vtubers playing them, but it's always boring men using cheap female avatars and stuff. Sometimes while poking around I will see something interesting (or obnoxious) on twitter or more embarrassing websites and take a look out of curiosity, but this doesn't usually result in me watching them for more then a minute. All in all, I think a post form a user here/homeland who's taste and humor I'm familiar with is the most effective at making me check somebody out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wonder if she'd agree to an interview with a certain vtuber forum full of fans and '''''fans''''' of Idol Corp... 🤔
We need a front website so we can go deep undercover and masquerade as a reputable web forum to snag some interviews with chuubas.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
We need a front website so we can go deep undercover and masquerade as a reputable web forum to snag some interviews with chuubas.
Are you trying to Lowtax our dear leader, Proctor?

Mehk

Seiso Sheep is on. Appears her voice is still fucked so instead of using a voice changer like most vtubers she went the Zentraya route and is using TTS.

this shit

fuck it

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm nothing but a humble gyaru appreciator, not eliminator, see the badge says so
You'll always be the Melanated Massacre Monster in our hearts.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 20011
Why does your link show up in germ superpooper?
I'm gonna try posting another clip to shill for my oshi. If it turns out Russian or German or whatever I swear.
Why the fuck is it working now????????

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche is now talking about the Human Maxi-Pad guy on stream, she got linked Null's shit about em
Edit: She is actually watching Null and Jim on stream lmao
Rip vod, gonna be tactically killed by Null saying Tranny

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
NEW ORIGINAL! PREMIERING RN!

edit: FIRST 3D MV! AAAAAAA
Took me a bit to realize the song is pointed at her antis/haters. Great genre choice for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom