"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Thinking more about it, I don't feel like Niji's shotgun approach has anything to do with their ex-ID graduations, but it was more due to them being "merged" into the main branch, as everything I've heard indicates that they there were doing fine before that.

In fact, the merger prevented them from doing the shotgun approach on IDs, as they have previously announced audition for Wave 7 (already with design ready as per their past auditions, you can even see their silhouttes) which was promptly cancelled after the "merger".

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
t is. It hurts the ears. I cannot watch anything that has those fucking censor beeps in it. Doesn't matter if TV show, stream or clip, the moment it happens, I'm the fuck out.
I don't use these terms lightly but how much of an inbred snowflake do you have to be for a simple sound to hurt your delicate ears

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Thinking more about it, I don't feel like Niji's shotgun approach have anything to do with their ex-ID graduations, but it was more due to them being "merged" into the main branch, as everything I've heard indicates that there were doing fine before that.

In fact, the merger prevented them from doing the shotgun approach on IDs, as they have previously announced audition for Wave 7 (already with design ready as per their past auditions, you can even see their silhouttes) which was promptly cancelled after the "merger".
This one was the most bizarre case after the merge IMO because they just completely poofed it away after the news about merging comes up, they were hyping it up a lot during their VR event and the video documentary that was shown during the anniversary event showed one of the previewed model too. There are some people who speculate the models are either trashed or given away to the EN branch because of this

edit: The video if anyone's interested, timestamped the part where they showed the alleged model

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If anybody wants a brain aneurysm you can check out The Sheriff's driving and perception in Contraband Police.

nice thumbnail

hololive ruined /jp/

What the fuck. Who the fuck is being mean to Shiina?
i didnt notice she was gone either and i watch most of her streams. RE4 is boring to watch.

e:is there an archive for uruka's drunk stream?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Waiting room for Risu's new original song, there's a preview trailer you can listen to while waiting for the premiere

Looks like a lo-fi type song

I forgot she had another coming. LET'S GOOO

Anniversary stream! FUCK! I don't want to miss it but I don't want to miss stuff from Luca either

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
i didnt notice she was gone either and i watch most of her streams. RE4 is boring to watch.

e:is there an archive for uruka's drunk stream?
You can just go watch, or even better, archive it:

Pioneer

Puyo Puyo Tetris training begins

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Can we make a thread for Niji EX ID?im pretty sure this wont be the last from them
Also:
200w.gif

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: Niji ex-ID graduations, ZEA tweeted her statement:

Archive
FtU2P04agAA56lv

FtU2P08agAAtayL

FtU2P03acAMslRJ

Can we make a thread for Niji EX ID?im pretty sure this wont be the last from them
Also:
200w.gif
Agree. It's not as white-hot here as the Project Kawaii mass graduation, but there'll be more news coming out that's worth archiving. If I had time, I'd also backread the thread for the hints they dropped and compile them for viewing in hindsight.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I forgot she had another coming. LET'S GOOO

Anniversary stream! FUCK! I don't want to miss it but I don't want to miss stuff from Luca either

Hopefully there’s another Area 15 anniversary collab. Since I had to miss this one

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Very comfy Sora Kaela collab happening now. The 2 leaders of the Holo server have come together to be cute as heck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Simp

If someone wants to see what the Kobo & Kiara/Mom & Daughter panel was like, here is a recording. Watch/download it before cover takes it down i guess.
Fun banter and some nice song choices from Kobo. KFP crowd was great too.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Forgive me Uruka.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Re: Niji ex-ID graduations, ZEA tweeted her statement:

Archive
FtU2P04agAA56lv

FtU2P08agAAtayL

FtU2P03acAMslRJ

Agree. It's not as white-hot here as the Project Kawaii mass graduation, but there'll be more news coming out that's worth archiving. If I had time, I'd also backread the thread for the hints they dropped and compile them for viewing in hindsight.

the reason for graduation is smoke yeah? considering what others have said about their other streaming accounts they would probably continue if they could?even with shit support after the merge??

also agree on the thread if my RRAT has any leg's ninji's gonna start a cull

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Roboco's stream is starting 45 minutes after it was supposed it. Was originally gonna be whatever the fuck but is now Phasmo with Sora Lui and La+. Sasuga PONbot

Some people say it was Laplus' fault for not charging her Switch and some people say it was a conspiracy to begin with. I don't know who to believe.

I think that's enough Google Translate for today.
1681135905280.png

Risu's new original, 1:15 AM, is out. MV is in 4:3 with filters and what Axel calls "the yellow subtitles with black outlines". I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me. Also, I don't know if she asked for this face.
1681136310599.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me.
Agreed, sadly. She's an excellent singer obviously, but that song just doesn't seem to suit her voice very well at all....

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu's new original, 1:15 AM, is out. MV is in 4:3 with filters and what Axel calls "the yellow subtitles with black outlines". I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me. Also, I don't know if she asked for this face.
The song is heavily inspired by the citypop genre so the illustration direction being the typical 90's anime style isn't so surprising
that said I agree on the song being pretty subpar compared to her first original, it's not a bad song per se but definitely isn't her strongest one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom