General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1681111490294.png
Tweets / Archive

I remember this guy being a person of interest (during the Lumi/Cyberlive models arc iirc?), he's realised Pippa unfollowed him.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING with this year?

Zaion suspension, Pikamee graduation , Uto hiatus, Gen 3 Kawaii Production graduation, and now 4 NijiID mems graduating leaving Hana alone with no group.
In a word were seeing the other half of the ninji shotgun strategy.

Hired Enmass cull anyone that isin't profitable this has to be a money thing numberfag me if you want but i'm pretty sure Hana was a breadwinner in her group and I can only assume that's what spared her.

I also assume Hana is SEETHING right now i recall she was already pissed at management for giving her the runaround in regards to new models outfits and things what are the odds she chooses to graduate and tries for holoID or Jewcorp? (don't think any other company has a large ID audience correct me if im wrong)

God's Strongest Dragoon

In a word were seeing the other half of the ninji shotgun strategy.

Hired Enmass cull anyone that isin't profitable this has to be a money thing numberfag me if you want but i'm pretty sure Hana was a breadwinner in her group and I can only assume that's what spared her.

I also assume Hana is SEETHING right now i recall she was already pissed at management for giving her the runaround in regards to new models outfits and things what are the odds she chooses to graduate and tries for holoID or Jewcorp? (don't think any other company has a large ID audience correct me if im wrong)
Pretty sure Jewcorp is non-negotiable for ID. Something something largest muslim population something something 6 million wasn't nearly enough.
Indonesian muslims marched against Israels involvement in the FIFA U20 cup and there were some open threats against what would happen to the Jews that come to Indonesia for the cup. The result was that Indonesia lost the hosting duty.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She seemed dejected when she said she had no one to give head to. Hello Yabbit, meet the Yabear.

After a brief excursion into /vt/, I found similar info on the bear.
Kronii is on her period. :pippasquish:
WOULD.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I see Shiina, Pippa and who is the big headed one?

Wonders AI is cool and stuff but I hope whatever they have to do behind the scenes doesn't take too much of their time or cut into their 5 streams a week.

It's not a PC member, but they've been working with some indies as far as I know. Couldn't tell you an actual name though. It was a bat-girl or vampire loli or something. I'm wondering who ? is gonna be.

Found her:
I'm more interested in the question mark shown. Pippa, Shinna, and Liliana Vampire have already done projects with Wonders.ai before so I'm wondering who the new one will be.
View attachment 19917
Tweets / Archive

I remember this guy being a person of interest (during the Lumi/Cyberlive models arc iirc?), he's realised Pippa unfollowed him.
She also unfollowed whoever this guy is too. Despite this, he seems to still be in support of Pippa as he recently retweeted one of her tweets.
View attachment 18883
I'm currently trying to figure out why she followed him at all but have not had any luck.
See this is why you keep track of these nobodies, you never know if they might become relevant to the plot.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
this is the same kind of concernfagging as when people pretended to care about holostars or HoloID back in 2020, you don't, you just wanna comment on drama, which is fine. Just don't pretend it gets you in "da feels" because it doesn't.
Shut your whore mouth you brown nosed fággot. I'm still mourning he loss of my beloved twink after 3 years.
:painpeko:

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

In other news our local lizard is about to murder a bitch.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

can this fucking bitch go to therapy already, that is if this isn't just bullshit to keep the paypigs hooked you know what I think of shiina. I can expect this type of shit from newbie streamers/content creators but people who have been around for a while to me this always comes off as pity me and give me money.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im taking ONE day off of shitposting and we have a mass graduation and uruka vomiting on stream. Fuck

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
can this fucking bitch go to therapy already, that is if this isn't just bullshit to keep the paypigs hooked you know what I think of shiina. I can expect this type of shit from newbie streamers/content creators but people who have been around for a while to me this always comes off as pity me and give me money.
I'm just gonna take it as a joke and play along under the premise Shiina isnt terminally menhera and she is just cracking a joke.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu celebrating her 3rd anniversary this week, a new song will also drop later tonight

Tonight's stream will be her VS Risu project feat. Moona and Iofi

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I just woke up from a nap.

AND THEY TOOK SISKA AWAY FROM ME

wew

Male hag love!
I think it was just I'm a chicken but the username is spelled in way that it would say "I'm A Chicken"

Edit: Another announcement from the Rainbow crew and judging by the reactions it's an another graduation.

>not Kyo Kaneko
:urtearingmeapart:

GOTBB

I am a hard man I will not miss every vtuber that I watch.
*Amelia sings Astrogirl*

719.png

I stopped listening to Ame karaoke because I thought she was getting too good, but curiosity got me to listen to this and hear that is not the case.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>not Kyo Kaneko
If kyo ever graduates im gonna make an alt account and scream everywhere that nijisanji fired him just because hes black

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>not Kyo Kaneko
they can't fire their house negro, that would kill any goodwill they have with the EN fanbase considering the amount of fags they've courted.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

What the fuck. Who the fuck is being mean to Shiina?
Phsssssss She just saw me Rie posting :menhera: She saw me refuse to wear a leash! Yeah I didn't watch John Wick on the Discord, It's okay Shiina, you're still my #1

shiinalove.jpg

can this
fucking bitch
go to therapy already, that is if this isn't just bullshit to keep the paypigs hooked you know what I think of shiina. I can expect this type of shit from newbie streamers/content creators but people who have been around for a while to me this always comes off as pity me and give me money.
Hey FUCK YOU :annoyedpippa: But seriously, she has to be joking, there's not a shred of negativity at her in any of her posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom