"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Uruka just vomited, surprising nobody. :vomitdrawer:

EDIT: The delay on the superchats on screen making this appear after she threw up is just perfect.
1681108357449.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
U R U K A
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*puking noise*
*grunt*
U R U K A
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A transcript.

UberSoldat

A-at least Hana is still there...
Alone as the last standing member of Gen 1.
Fuck.
I'm kinda shocked Hana's sticking around, she and Zea were super-close, at least way back when I still followed them.
I expect Hana to follow suite as well in the near future, she's way more active on her alt nowadays with a rather unfiltered personality.

Mika may jump ship after this too she hasn't tried to kneecap her growth and her fans seem to be willing to follow her wherever she ends up.
I'm really going to miss Mika's Nijimodel if she does leave.
Mika has too many friends in NijiEN and their orbiters to quit, and she's still seeing decent growth. It would be an unwise decision imo to throw all of that away.

BTW do we know the alts for the graduating NijiID members? I'm still interested in keeping up with them since that was the crew I followed before and after the EN explosion. I think Zea's was posted here before. I also vaguely remember reading on the homeland that both Taka and Reine from HoloID come from wealthy and powerful families.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
dam she just keeps going

Hff201

Early Adopter
At least three people have asked her to auction off the bin she just threw up in.

Because of course.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

She got vomit on her chocolate and phone.

OH NO, NOT THE KEYBOARD

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Well...I'm glad more people are watching the bear! But uh....I wish it was on different circumstances...

:fishmandispair:

Sven

At least three people have asked her to auction off the bin she just threw up in.

Because of course.
Yanqui seems to really want it sent to Pippa

No bag in her trashcan she's spewing purple vomit into. Nice little surprise for when she wakes up.
Future Uruka is going to hate past Uruka

Saturnus

haha it's unou
BTW do we know the alts for the graduating NijiID members? I'm still interested in keeping up with them since that was the crew I followed before and after the EN explosion. I think Zea's was posted here before. I also vaguely remember reading on the homeland that both Taka and Reine from HoloID come from wealthy and powerful families
@MornLurker had a post a few months ago on it. Not sure if he found more roommate accounts of ex-ID since then but they all mutually follow each other on their roommate accounts anyway.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Good thing Niji integrates the ID and KR branch, so it doesn't look as high profile. Now they are one in a hundred of Nijisanji talents that no one gives a fuck if they are gone. At this point why bother staying as ex-NijiID.

Godspeed to them, never watched them probably only Taka Radjiman when he collabs with Noraneko. I am betting Hana's 3D stream is also her graduation stream.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Whew okay, I'm awake now

There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
View attachment 19886

Been waiting on this one. I don't follow Niji but I heard ZEA was saying some ominous stuff about the Niji-ID branch in the future like a week after Zaion got terminated.
More than half of ex-id has started building their audiences over at their PL/alt accounts a few months before this announcement was dropped and evidently, some of them have been streaming way less/stopped doing solo content during these periods too. The news wasn't all surprising to those who have been following them for quite a while but it's still going to leave a big mark for sure (and cemented the local's hate towards niji's management in general)

I was expecting most of 3setBBQ to mass graduate, but not Siska. That one took me by surprise. Still July is a ways to go though.
This just seals the deal that Hana won't be much longer in the company. Also without Amicia, "cloverMcOver" are literally two people left (Riksa and Rai)
Siska has been streaming on her new alts too recently, I expect the rest of cloverMcOver would follow suit eventually (rai started streaming less and riksa basically stuck as a 2-viewer). It's just a matter of timing at this rate

Idk why you people are making such a fuss over some 3rd world nijis, be fucking honest now, nobody here gives a shit about nijiIDs or KRs with the exception of maybe Hana, this is the same kind of concernfagging as when people pretended to care about holostars or HoloID back in 2020, you don't, you just wanna comment on drama, which is fine. Just don't pretend it gets you in "da feels" because it doesn't.
It might be for you but to a lot of SEAnigs esp Indonesian, nijiID kind of spearheading the VTuber boom and they're the first big corpo who dipped into the local market before hololive eventually debuted their ID branch the following year. As someone who's been following them since day one, I don't mind if people wanted to comment on this because people were also essentially exposed to how horrible the downfall was for niji-ID specifically (going from one of the most solid branch despite their subpar popularity international-wise to getting basically cut off in the name of branch merging)

I'm not saying it's a big deal or if it does hold weight towards the VTubing world as a lot of us have predicted this would happen eventually, but the circumstances that lead them to this are certainly worth studying for. Otherwise, why would Azura shittalk so openly right after the announcement drop

BTW do we know the alts for the graduating NijiID members? I'm still interested in keeping up with them since that was the crew I followed before and after the EN explosion. I think Zea's was posted here before. I also vaguely remember reading on the homeland that both Taka and Reine from HoloID come from wealthy and powerful families.
Reposting the stuff again if people wanted to follow them
hana
taka (twt currently deactivated, twitch and youtube acc still remained)
zea (twt currently locked)
miyu (usually streaming on twitch)
siska
reza
hyona (twt currently locked, twitch acc remained)

edit: I have a few that I haven't shared yet but these are all speculated so I'd like to research these a bit more first beforehand

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
THERE IT IS BOYS

Looks like she's going to enjoy her first hangover tomorrow. No bag in her trashcan she's spewing purple vomit into. Nice little surprise for when she wakes up.
Wait...purple? Are you sure she isn't drinking...:lean:

niggaphil

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201