"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Risu's new original, 1:15 AM, is out. MV is in 4:3 with filters and what Axel calls "the yellow subtitles with black outlines". I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me. Also, I don't know if she asked for this face.
View attachment 19942
Agreed, sadly. She's an excellent singer obviously, but that song just doesn't seem to suit her voice very well at all....
The song is heavily inspired by the citypop genre so the illustration direction being the typical 90's anime style isn't so surprising
that said I agree on the song being pretty subpar compared to her first original, it's not a bad song per se but definitely isn't her strongest one

I think it'll grow on me as she sings it live more and more. ALiCE&U was alright at first but it only got better as she got more confident singing it. This song feels like it'll be in a similar vein.

PekoWick

Hololive Puyo Puyo Tetris Tournament Bracket
1681131683339224.png

Airless

Active lurker
I'm surprised Gura wasn't the one to go for a citypop original. I like it though. Nothing wrong with a talented singer trying out different genres, even if it's not their strong suit

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm surprised Gura wasn't the one to go for a citypop original. I like it though. Nothing wrong with a talented singer trying out different genres, even if it's not their strong suit
> gura
> minimum effort

lmao

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I think it'll grow on me as she sings it live more and more. ALiCE&U was alright at first but it only got better as she got more confident singing it. This song feels like it'll be in a similar vein.
She debuted it by singing it live at Anime Boston, but I haven't found any recordings of the event.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
ha, I did a better job than Uruka drinking last night! Didn't get sick once! And I only made one major mistake!

Remind me to throw myself out a window if I ever do that again.
Risu's new original, 1:15 AM, is out. MV is in 4:3 with filters and what Axel calls "the yellow subtitles with black outlines". I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it might grow on me. Also, I don't know if she asked for this face.
View attachment 19942
It's the face of an angel. terrifying.
Edit: Do you hate women vagueposting? How about guys?

"I have a lot to think about." -translate
archive

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
> gura
> minimum effort

lmao
I know "Gura being lazy" is such an easy joke to make, but based on her own words there have been times where she worked on her projects just to scrapped it partway due to not liking it, she has always been a perfectionist when it comes to music.

Anyway, back then, before her official hiatus, she teased a music project to be released on her upcoming birthday. I'm not sure if all the breaks have impacted the release schedule though.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I would be more than fine with Gura streaming Minecraft, I just want her to stream again, bros...

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I stopped listening to Ame karaoke because I thought she was getting too good, but curiosity got me to listen to this and hear that is not the case.

Nah, Ame still can't find the melody or the correct chord to save her life; but she's having fun and teamates love to see it.
Would love to hear the thoughts of other streamers on this idea.
also people can just you know watch the vods on their own if they want to.
One of the IdolEN talents (Fuyo?) pre-recorded streams to play when she was asleep during her donothon. Her viewers had new content to watch when she wasn't there. While this definitely wouldn't work in a 24/7 situation, I don't see why you couldn't have a couple of "new to the viewer" content videos in the bank when you have to cancel/can't be there for a scheduled stream.

The song is heavily inspired by the citypop genre so the illustration direction being the typical 90's anime style isn't so surprising
that said I agree on the song being pretty subpar compared to her first original, it's not a bad song per se but definitely isn't her strongest one
This feels like another Fever Night situation; where it's not bad, but the music and the English lyrics just don't jive well.

I'll shill Rin's stream today; under a couple of hours, this will go well

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
There appears to be a mass Niji-ID Graduation. Hold on, trying to find English for this.

Edit: Google Translate via Lens -
View attachment 19886

ZEA was the first Niji Vtuber I watched and became an instant fan. Cute, chill, super fun to watch, and one of the most mature chuubas I know. Man, this is heartbreaking, 2023 is being a rough year...
Kinda unrelated but I can't believe Kawaii's 3rd gen is all gone like that, holy shit

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
ha, I did a better job than Uruka drinking last night! Didn't get sick once! And I only made one major mistake!

Remind me to throw myself out a window if I ever do that again.

It's the face of an angel. terrifying.
Edit: Do you hate women vagueposting? How about guys?

"I have a lot to think about." -translate

Archive, since you or someone else said he also likes deleting vagueposts.

Who makes a better hitman?

A secret agent cat?

Or an Indonesian media mafia princess?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Make sure to read the pin on the Rin Penrose superchat stream, she will ban any rule breakers and people that try to make her say a few funny gamer words (no refunds)

Aside from that, Superchat Reading Stream starting in about an hour and a half

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Archive, since you or someone else said he also likes deleting vagueposts.

A secret agent cat?

yeah, I had it archived, edited it to make it more apparent.
and you would think the secret agent would make a good agent 47.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Luca thought salmonella was a type of cheese. LMAOOOO. I love this goof💛💛💛💛💛

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I go away for a day and suddenly a whole buncha Nijis decide to graduate. :shiinastare:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Riro Ron's grandma made her a cake for her birthday
1681140649082.png

I miss my grandma's raisin cookies sometimes, irrational as raisin cookies are
E: 1681141608084.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

A secret agent cat?

Someone so skilled at disguise they convinced themselves they are not a cat.

Vs

Someone who might actually have real life criminal ties.

Tough call.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Has this been posted yet? Production Kawaaii announced their 3D live concert in LA, which will take place 1 day before the HoloEN concert.

The interesting part? Here's Nene advertising it as the first ever 3D vtuber concert in US.
epeda6cs64ta1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom