"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
I think I have to catch up with some good collab streams

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
murderowls by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Leave it to Mumei to find a nest of murderowls.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Zeta's batsu twitter post (a sufficiently long clip of cat noises):

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
-_Day2_2022_Day2_S57oaTerz_A_-_1150x647_-_1h10m42s.png

OH, AN ACTUAL DEBUT DATE
Glad to see she's getting love as pretty much the unofficial EN0 (to the point of witnessing IN EN0.5 IN again perish) of Nijisanji. I wonder what made her change her mind though, didn't she reject her 3D initially because she wanted to wait for others? Might be a good sign that Lazulight 3D debuts are coming in the near future, especially since it seems unlikely she's staying there for 20 days.

For the record, if you're fine with Niji but only watch every once in a while then you don't want to miss out on those, Niji's 3D streams are always fantastic and have only been getting better.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Gotta give it to Axel, he doesn't take shit even from a senpai. The amount of times he told Zeta to shut the hell up was quite significant.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Latest HoloGra dropped, and it's all Haachama. Perfect for Halloween, or for scaring children*!

*Or anyone, for that matter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
A very brief voice-call with Kiara (around the 25-min mark) about pronouncing "Raccoon" in German, since apparently they are called "Wash bears" there (In reference to the fact that Raccoons wash their food.)
Could you please turn that segment with Kiara into a Streamable or catbox or whatever?
That interaction sounds really cute, I wanna listen to it. TakoTori beloved.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Could you please turn that segment with Kiara into a Streamable or catbox or whatever?
That interaction sounds really cute, I wanna listen to it. TakoTori beloved.

Other clips

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Glad to see she's getting love as pretty much the unofficial EN0 (to the point of witnessing IN EN0.5 IN again perish) of Nijisanji. I wonder what made her change her mind though, didn't she reject her 3D initially because she wanted to wait for others? Might be a good sign that Lazulight 3D debuts are coming in the near future, especially since it seems unlikely she's staying there for 20 days.
Seems like ANYCOLOR is wanting to get more folks their 3D in any shape of form since for JP branch, at least, they just revealed the last two of the Selejo girls (Kohaku Todo and Akane Asashina) 3D models alongside EN Lazulite/Elira and Hana Macchia. As for Hana, who knows. Only some time after Nijifes that we would be getting something due to the whole NDA thingie.

Aside of that, there's also the whole "getting those with 3D their secondary outfits as 3D" or "Group unit-only 3D model outfit" as well.

Rikkun want to go full A C C E L E R A T E for them, I guess. And for the better, since this means they can get the Home3D for personal stream usage than getting studios rent.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Other clips

Glad Zeta is getting the spotlight recently, ID girls are all pretty great and she's no exception. She has to be hiding her power-level, given things she's slipped out. lol

Pretty sure Zeta is almost as Japanese-fluent as Anya/Ollie/Risu/Iofi (Reine and Kobo a bit behind them), so it definitely helps ensure the future for the growth of the Axel-Zeta collab pairing.

paul

Early Adopter

Latest HoloGra dropped, and it's all Haachama. Perfect for Halloween, or for scaring children*!

*Or anyone, for that matter

Oh my, that's some camera work on Lui
Yabai!

Laplus can now take off her coat and shackles
FeDuMLbUoAAA0R4.jpg

There is already some nice Zeta/Axel art

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I admit I'm probably guilty of this. I'm more familiar with the talents than the asshattery behind the scenes beyond having been aware of the Muumi saving his company part. I do try to defend him when he does right, but like any other management calling him out for being retarded is good too so I'd rather this be pointed out as a reminder.

I get the "well obviously the bigger draw gets more to work with" part but the word banning shit is just so fucking dumb and the part that actually keeps annoying me more lol. There's almost no reason to argue against the Lia drinking thing because let's be real, she's almost a train wreck when hammered. Which yeah, is funny to watch if the person sucks or whatever but she's not really any sort of lolcow. Just a menhara former tumblr woman. Who, as far as we know, is actually trying to sort her shit out.
How many lolcows even do that much?

Personally I kind of hope the girls just say "Yeah nah." and challenge him over it, but I'd hate for some dumb shit to lead to graduations. For NOW I'm just kind of sitting on Pippa's word that she doesn't think it's bad yet. I am however watching this situation with interest now.
So Pippa's the company canary?

Half-serious meme aside, I agree that this is retarded and disillusioning, and it's reasonable to speculate about how this will affect the talents. But the only way to tell what the effect actually is and whether any of them are unhappy or pushing back - is to keep watching them.

Of course, this is much easier for me to say as a Holofag whose main investment in PC is that I'm glad they exist, so take whatever I say for what it's worth.

Apparently Kiara did an oopsie on the thumbnails for the among us collab. She starts talking about the thumbnails at 02:46:06. She made all the thumbnails herself and send them out to the other members. She took all the photos by herself because she wanted them to have certain experessions. After she was done, one of the participants told her that she used a "look" of her that is not allowed to be shown yet. She then fixed it and send everyone an updated one. Except, Mumei either didn't got the memo or forgot to update hers. Going by her reaction, she saw it in chat. Mumeis thumbnail shows an unreleased (?) experssion from Ollie. Since I don't follow Ollie, I don't know if she has shown it by now.

Mumeis thumbnail:
View attachment 1584

Kiaras for comparision:
View attachment 1585

What I found more interesting here is the following: "I took, you know, the photos of everyone by myself". Does this mean the members have access to each others models? Can they just boot up any model and mess around with it? Does Kiara have special access here? We know that Pomu and Selen had to go through a lot of stuff to get access to each others models and that this access will be removed again afterwards. This makes me wonder how Holo handles it. There is obviously a big difference between just using the model for images for thumbnails and using it on stream, but this could still cause some problems with the model being shown in ways that the "owner" doesn't want to.

EDIT:

That was La+:

I agree with whoever said no one would have noticed if Kiara hadn't brought it up lol. I can see why they don't want leaks happening, but now that it has it's not a big deal in the long run. What is thunk-provoking is that we know some Holos are touchier about their model than others. Laplus is lucky she leaked Botan's costume and not one of the resident menheras'. (Even then Cover made a statement after that stream, which makes me think some other drama kicked off on the JP side.) Yet they've apparently been running on scout's honour not to touch each other's models without a good reason. I'm not saying that approach or Niji's approach is better. It's just interesting.

Miori cover of Q and it slaps hard. Favorited; incredible work. Wonderful song with banger new instrumental and terrific lyrics, phenomenal singing, and stellar art

I was looking forward to this since Miori and Zephyrianna have appeared in the thread. When Q first dropped some people commented that it was odd for Gura to use her kusogaki voice given the plot of the song. But now I see why; it's harder for me to differentiate Miori and Zephyrianna's parts. Still a great cover, and I prefer the edge in Zephy's voice to Calli's.

Glad Zeta is getting the spotlight recently, ID girls are all pretty great and she's no exception. She has to be hiding her power-level, given things she's slipped out. lol

Pretty sure Zeta is almost as Japanese-fluent as Anya/Ollie/Risu/Iofi (Reine and Kobo a bit behind them), so it definitely helps ensure the future for the growth of the Axel-Zeta collab pairing.
Zeta couldn't converse entirely in Japanese in Lui's class the way Bae and Calli did. Lui and Koyori (in Asakoyo) also ribbed her for often using coarser phrasing than she intended. That said, she seems to have rapidly improved over time.

Caught up on Okayu's sololive. I'm surprised she released an album and did this concert, since she's not one of the first Holos you'd name if asked to name their singers. Fatto catto good.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
As a continuation of the AZKi-Iroha Android Girl cover collab, they will have a karaoke duet in around an hour.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
A new Chillas art game is released, prepare for the onslaught of playthroughs the coming weeks.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
First the psychotic bit, and now this. Splatoon really brings out the best in IRyS.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom