"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
You've got to be retarded to lose even a single account. I've had a few suspensions over the years but I've been playing with the same account since 2010 and the only reason I've made alts was either to pubstomp during gay metas or to have a 'fresh slate' to try practicing different roles instead of getting assrammed in normals with my fucked up MMR playing off-roles.
Todd....you play LOL?
TheoLeave.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Being a fatass really helps with liqqer. Look at Mori, she looks like older Gerard Depardieu at this point.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi's stupid chat and mods don't care that the stinky stocking marrow is still on screen for like an hour now? This is why I disown them, there's always some annoying thing and if you bring it up they're all "oh it's fine" "it's fine" "who cares". Remi you're too good for them!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I'm still torn on Gundam "Overwatch". On one hand, I like that it's getting some fresh eyes on the IP/franchise but on the other hand, I wish it was one of the Gundam Breaker games instead. I'm just over FPS games at this point.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
I'm still torn on Gundam "Overwatch". On one hand, I like that it's getting some fresh eyes on the IP/franchise but on the other hand, I wish it was one of the Gundam Breaker games instead. I'm just over FPS games at this point.
I'd like something like MechCommander, but Gundam based...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Remi being a drunk, tiny Chinese-Malaysian in her early 20s drunk on stream, pouring her sad girl heart out is certainly something.

This is kinda hard to watch her crying, but at the same time this is her being pretty honest, open and vulnerable.

It was nearly a seven hour stream.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I'd like something like MechCommander, but Gundam based...
Mechcommander 2 felt way ahead of it's time when they launched it. IIRC, Microsoft released the source code for it a while back so someone capable can certainly do a Gundam-reskin of it if they wanted to.

In other news, incoming /vt/ "they fucked" rrats & spergouts, courtesy of Karen:

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 02-27-26 (1) Home _ Twitter.png

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
A little late to the party but I wanted to organize my thoughts:

I don't envy Sakana and his situation. Culture around the internet seems to be at a tipping point where people are starting to become aware of the bullshit that they are being sold and are increasingly resistant towards it and the powers that be are trying harder than ever to smuther any dissent in it its infancy (case in point the month long shitstorm we just witnessed where the media organized to take down one autistic kid's New Zealand fruit enthusiast site and all it resulted in was the Rat King's child endangerment site going down instead because people looked into it and saw who the real villains were). Fishman has been given the difficult choice of cutting off the hand that feeds him or ignoring the wolves that will inevitably come howling at his door, if they aren't already.

The approach of banning specific lingo, though, seems like using a shotgun to take out an ant at long range. He's only going to end up destroying everything around the target rather than addressing the target itself. Getting rid of words like kino and 1984 (how ironic given the censoring) that aren't even 4chan specific completely misses the mark, but stopping people from saying they want fuck one of your mods in their boyhole is probably the right move. Maybe a better solution would be to get more efficient mods who allow joking around but clamp down on idiots breaking containment or making "le funni mustache man" jokes that will actually get the talents in trouble.

Some food for thought:

Fishman: I want to clean up my image and not be involved in contraversy
Also Fishman: Hires a sexualized loli character who licks the screen and is currently sloshed out of her mind
Ok buddy.....

Autistic rant over have some art from that one guy that draws dinosaurs and vtubers:

__lize_helesta_ange_katrina_inui_toko_godzilla_king_ghidorah_and_2_more_nijisanji_and_1_more_d...jpg

Paleo_Idol_x_Holo_Live_Dakosaurus_Marine_by_theamazingspino.jpg

__lize_helesta_ange_katrina_inui_toko_godzilla_and_sebastian_piyodore_nijisanji_and_1_more_dra...jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kaela is playing a truly lemao game and is definitely not angry at it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Axel just had 10 or so seconds to finish the last node on a bomb, he just cut wires randomly and defused the bomb with .48 seconds left.

Edit: Timestamped at 2:00:12

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Axel and Zeta are running polls to see who messed up more. Zeta was losing at 60+% on both channels. She tried to recreate her poll but the new one has her losing by 76%

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

NijiFes Anisong begins

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Ok Zeta is pretty cute, you kinda forget about her with Kobo-brat and Silent-laugh blacksmith. Her schtick of a pon catgirl is pretty common. But she clearly has chemistry with Axel.

So.. blue boy->brat, orange guy->cat girl agent.. I think Vesper and blacksmith would be a fun collab.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW if anybody cares not Lulu has been doing a 24 hour stream of a catcam (yes is just a cam pointed at her cat room) as celebration for her channel 1 year anniversary, she is on hour 15, don't ask if anything interesting has happened because I'm no sitting thru all that

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
and not gas the jews type humor, .
You guys forget shes a liberal and would never yell nword or gas the jews. She attracts vtards because she does see the comedic value of stepping out of line and because of menhera shit. Difference between her and them is tact. Vtards dont have none, thus people like henri exist in her chat.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
And now for the final NijiFes free section concert

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB