"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
x-posting from the farms:
Giving my 2cent on the whole Pippa/PC situation, I gotta admit I kinda see where Fishman is coming from, there a reason I have avoided watching to much Pippa and its not because I dislike her content but because there no doubt in my mind that she is getting cancelled eventually, it might no be soon, it might be at 100k subs, 1mil or 10mil but it will happen eventually, Pippa absolutely has a limit to her growth, and having be the main pillar of PC is setting up the whole company to fall with her when the time comes, people acting like he want the girls to be like Holo but in reality he wants more Temma and least Pippa, he want and angry swearing drunk office lady type of humor an not gas the jews type humor, not to mention connection are important in vtubin and think like Pippa Keeki Asuka wrestling tweet prolly got all of PC blacklisted from Hololive collabs, I like what I have seen of Pippa but her days as internet content creator had always been numbered an is better to be prepared.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
The one thing that bothers the shit out of me: why the FUCK would you listen to suggestions from your goddamn jannies? Also it seems like he has very little direct experience with the communities he wants to distance the company from, maybe he should keep his mouth shut when it comes to stuff he doesn't know about.

not to mention connection are important in vtubin and think like Pippa Keeki Asuka wrestling tweet prolly got all of PC blacklisted from Hololive collabs, I like what I have seen of Pippa but her days as internet content creator had always been numbered an is better to be prepared.

There would never be a HL/PC collab. Not in a million years and it doesn't have to do with slightly off-color jokes, it's not HL's business model.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
shy by @itk_tsk.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
The one thing that bothers the shit out of me: why the FUCK would you listen to suggestions from your goddamn jannies? Also it seems like he has very little direct experience with the communities he wants to distance the company from, maybe he should keep his mouth shut when it comes to stuff he doesn't know about.
I mean I kind of get taking suggestions from your mod team but they're going to just be yes man for solutions and just choose whatever makes their free labor job easier.

there's some mods that do the job well with what it is like Cipher or G, but I feel like the PC mod sphere became too much of a inner circle and not be transparent with things. Also, they really lash out at people or single them out on something in the chat which I really don't think is smart unless the person themselves brings it up. Just becomes awkward and usually make a person walk into doing another no no or cause a group of people in the chat to get riled up.

Also I still can't take the banning of words like kino and 1984 still. Just so funny. Some poor soul is gonna talk about a 1984 film and get a Discord bot dm.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
x-posting from the farms:
Giving my 2cent on the whole Pippa/PC situation, I gotta admit I kinda see where Fishman is coming from, there a reason I have avoided watching to much Pippa and its not because I dislike her content but because there no doubt in my mind that she is getting cancelled eventually, it might no be soon, it might be at 100k subs, 1mil or 10mil but it will happen eventually, Pippa absolutely has a limit to her growth, and having be the main pillar of PC is setting up the whole company to fall with her when the time comes, people acting like he want the girls to be like Holo but in reality he wants more Temma and least Pippa, he want and angry swearing drunk office lady type of humor an not gas the jews type humor, not to mention connection are important in vtubin and think like Pippa Keeki Asuka wrestling tweet prolly got all of PC blacklisted from Hololive collabs, I like what I have seen of Pippa but her days as internet content creator had always been numbered an is better to be prepared.
Emphasis on where I agree. Having Pippa as your lead talent while operating as a leaf company will always carry the risk of extremely negative press. Cutting any sort of sponsorship deal would be difficult if the org. gets blacklisted for "wrongthink"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's family is fucking harsh goddamn. What a great way to raise a young girl, no wonder she's all menhera.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa thinks 100k$ a year is rich. Don't get me wrong, it's a comfortable amount even in a medium cost of living area, but it's not rich by any means unless you're very frugal.

Emphasis on where I agree. Having Pippa as your lead talent while operating as a leaf company will always carry the risk of extremely negative press. Cutting any sort of sponsorship deal would be difficult if the org. gets blacklisted for "wrongthink"
If they're a leaf company they're in a world of hurt as even Rumble opened a Florida office just so they didn't have to put up with leaf bullshit. Though there's a ton of deals that can be made in alternative spaces, just look at the Daily Wire who now sponsors random MGTOW/whatever creators with their razors.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also, they really lash out at people or single them out on something in the chat which I really don't think is smart unless the person themselves brings it up.
It's really interesting how consistently annoying or genuinely deranged motherfuckers like Henri or Krampus86 or like 80% of the people who post in the PC discord get to stick around, but people get banned for singular spicy jokes or making fun of jannies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Oh Hope women, having nothing to "light the gas" with and murdering elementary school children, just another day

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Little late on this, but Splatoon with Ina, IRyS, and Kronii. Wish they would collab more, they are always a fun group. Also, collab Ina is best Ina, imo.

Ame playing the Gundam Overwatch game. As a big Gundam fan, this game looks really weird. There doesn't seem to be anything to show the scale of the mobile suits.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's really interesting how consistently annoying or genuinely deranged motherfuckers like Henri or Krampus86 or like 80% of the people who post in the PC discord get to stick around, but people get banned for singular spicy jokes or making fun of jannies.
You don't get it bro, greentexts are the mark of quality and to hell with those podunk greytext haters. This is guaranteed, 100%. I got a degree in logic from Harvard business school you know.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students--" - Irys

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Oh no, Henri is banned on the Discord. He's only allowed on Youtube chat.

I can still call jannies retard on VC, and I haven't gotten warned yet.

Granted, it's the ones that don't mind it.

dumb wings

All I want is a vtuber that unapologetically says retard.
This is how I found Lumi and by extension the rest of phase. Recommend whiskey_project.
Giving my 2cent on the whole Pippa/PC situation, I gotta admit I kinda see where Fishman is coming from, there a reason I have avoided watching to much Pippa and its not because I dislike her content but because there no doubt in my mind that she is getting cancelled eventually
While I get where you're coming from, since I have the same mindset for some early on woke shit. aka Why get invested if it's just going to end up shit. The only people that can cancel you is your audience or the platform unless it's something major like illegal shit or kf tier. I doubt Pippa is going to do anything that hard to get youtube breathing down her neck.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame playing the Gundam Overwatch game. As a big Gundam fan, this game looks really weird. There doesn't seem to be anything to show the scale of the mobile suits.
I know from a gameplay-perspective it makes sense to have headshots, but I really wish the "headshot" damage was boosted by hitting the cockpit and not the actual head of the mobile suit, since suits can function without a head.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, I watched through a couple of matches, and it feels like the suits are shrunk down to people size. The one time I remembered they were giant mechsuits was when I saw a human-sized fire escape on the side of a building.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It feels like shit to me too. The MS feel light and bouncy and damage doesn't feel satisfying at all. Also I suck at it and never played over watch... but that doesn't matter! MS are HEAVY and almost all should have melee weapon and most shouldn't have a 'glide' dash.... okay there's probably near endless problems like this. One thing though, there SHOULD be such a massive difference in power level between most of these MS that any team game like this just doesn't do them justice. I think an A-symmetrical game with a team versus a Gundam or such would be much more fitting. Aslo it should have Gundam like themes like dropping a Colony or destroying Jaburo, not..... whatever is going on lol..... Gundams don't go in giant shopping mall looking things and set bombs at giant computers....
This is why I'm hesitant to watch Remi regularly, look at this marshmellow
Lol how long is she going to keep it up on screen? I'll take it over the 20 second BGM looping for 2 hours though.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa raids into a drunken Remi. Remi wants to collab with Pippa but too shy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa just raided into Remi and she's absolutely sloshed out of her mind...

EDIT: ninja'd

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This is why I'm hesitant to watch Remi regularly, look at this marshmellow
1664686802339.png

And yes, she has definitely been drinking. That's a lot of different bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom