"~TMD TMD Towa-Sama Maji Daitenshi~"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So the worst case scenario: phase gets prismed, pippa, tenma, lia, and invaders bail, depressed nousagi poaches them for his own black company

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So the worst case scenario: phase gets prismed, pippa, tenna, lia, and invaders bail, depressed nousagi poaches them for his own black company
Nousagi already has a vtuber avatar for Pippa that she used to shill Raid: Shadow Legends in one of his vids.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Banning 1984 is stupid, that's used all the time on Reddit of all places, which seems like Fishman is trying to become accessible to. Not to metion kino is used everywhere as well. Also, doesn't Yuri say brap on stream? Next he's gonna ban feeder and piss off Lumi's chat.

Dumb shit like this is why you embrace the 2 view and 3 view indies incase corpos fuck up.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
People either don't know, or choose to ignore, that Kevin (Sakana) is a dumbass techbro chink leaf who makes his money flipping companies like some people flip houses.
He. Does. Not. Care. About. The. Talents.
Gen one of Phase-Connect almost quit wholesale, with Muumi being the bandage on an open shotgun wound.
Kevin is running an entertainment company like a tech startup company.
This ain't me LARPing angry old man on the internet; that chink is monumentally incompetent and fails upwards in all of his endeavors.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So the worst case scenario: phase gets prismed, pippa, tenna, lia, and invaders bail, depressed nousagi poaches them for his own black company
Hell at this point I'd spin up a company just so I can watch these women untethered in their lunacy. I'm just exceptionally tired of all of the bullshit happening with the Internet lately.

Banning 1984 is stupid,
That's the one that seems the most insane to me.

People either don't know, or choose to ignore, that Kevin (Sakana) is a dumbass techbro chink leaf who makes his money flipping companies like some people flip houses.
He. Does. Not. Care. About. The Talents.
Gen one of Phase-Connect almost quit wholesale, with Muumi being the bandage on an open shotgun wound.
This ain't me LARPing angry old man on the internet; that chink is monumentally incompetent and fails upwards in all of his endeavors.
The coffee thing made me question him the most, not because the coffee is bad but it's obviously some bullshit that every creator bandwagons on these days and all of it's just the same shit repackaged.

I wonder if Wonder AI is a potential buyer but they're a little worried about the image.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You said it, not me. :smugpipi:

The fact that he's a huge LoLtard made me wary of him from the start.

Never trust a company run by a chinese man, they only care about money and Winnie the Pooh.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I wonder if Wonder AI is a potential buyer but they're a little worried about the image.
I like Mike from Wonders AI.
He's chill.
But they ain't a buyer, they're a startup looking to be bought out.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't care that much about chat filters because most of that is just junk chatter anyways. It was kind of dum to leak it though and not just quietly do it BTS. As far as content, as long as Pippa is left mostly as is, it's fine. It's too bad about Lia and no more CWC though, I was looking forward to her reaction after the farm entered the story, since she was face doxed herself. She went pretty hard on him and it would have been funny to see her start to comprehend that she's just a vagina and a few DNA strands from being in the same boat as him. It's not an insult BTW, but a cosplay girl that wants to fuck FNAF characters...... it's not that far off. It might be some small benefit to some others talents though. I think Shiina wants a different type of atmosphere for her streams and this might help her with that. I know she got some fallowing from/vt on her PL and it might have ended up being as much trouble as help. I don't know what she thinks of course, but just form digging through old /vt it looks like they (vt posters) were kind of fickle. It's understandable if she doesn't want to step on the same dog shit twice.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You cant nag sakana to get on your 3d shit for weeks, do the AR3D booth with pippa, be on pippas stream, and then after all that let pippa on stage to sing whatever she wants, and only NOW worry about your image

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Also, doesn't Yuri say brap on stream? Next he's gonna ban feeder and piss off Lumi's chat.
iirc she tweeted out that she was the brap queen of pc
Really puts that uwu.tv interview in perspective.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
My main gripe isn't the words but cracking down on what make pippa, Lia, others appealing. I understand as a business not being controversial, but i feel it will really hinder some of the girls growth molding them into someone they aren't. I really think it's a shortsighted solution to the problem.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
So if I'm understanding him right (which can be hard sometimes), he's just saying tough shit and you can quit if you don't like it.
I got that same impression as well when I read that. I hope this isn't the start of Sakana showing his true Jewfish colors. Not to mention something like this could breed resentment not only towards the fish, but towards Pippa as well. The doom and gloom is strong with this latest turn of events.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I'm going to chalk it up as Sakana panicking over the huge incline of Capippalists and them leaking onto every other talents. Which lead to increased number of containment breakers who have no qualms turning the Discord server into an extension of /vt/. The Fishman doesn't really care for that, so it's likely that he's hitting the panic button to stem the Pip-tide before it overtakes all the fanbase.

Seems too foolish to jump to banning words. Cracking down harder on /vt/ screenshots and /pol/tards I would be fine with.

Probably has to do with the guy that posted George Floyd on #general.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
WTF is wrong with Pippa's sister? That's more than just typical sibling ribbing, that shit is cruel. I know the answer is women but this is another level.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Jesus, Pippa's sister sounds like a nightmare, putting her in a dog crate.

I'm going to chalk it up as Sakana panicking over the huge incline of Capippalists and them leaking onto every other talents. Which lead to increased number of containment breakers who have no qualms turning the Discord server into an extension of /vt/. The Fishman doesn't really care for that, so it's likely that he's hitting the panic button to stem the Pip-tide before it overtakes all the fanbase.

Seems too foolish to jump to banning words. Cracking down harder on /vt/ screenshots and /pol/tards I would be fine with.
Dis is CaPippatalist country!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Miori cover of Q and it slaps hard. Favorited; incredible work. Wonderful song with banger new instrumental and terrific lyrics, phenomenal singing, and stellar art

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I will try to be completely irrelevant in this whole situation by posting hana 3D instead.

Meanwhile, I also gonna talk about a completely different situation related to my last posts of "Indonesian vtuber scene having small drama over coomerbait after it got talked in a local podcast, nearly lead to a notable ID indie vtuber to graduate before she reconsidering her decision". Said vtuber, Mythia Batford is now back on her streaming schedule since the drama is now somewhat simmering down to nearly nothing. I remembered that she mentioned about her "hybrid" new design that she wanted to show before she nearly panic-graduating so I decided to check it out.
1664681717446.png
As it turns out, the whole "hybrid" thing is just her doing stuff to her lore so that she has an excuse of having a normie local JK character design rather than "am purple succubus vampiru segs uguu" design she been having since her start. While it kinda made her look less coomer-bait.... it does make me feel things. Is this the power of school uniforms? Or am I just that thirsty lately?!

Still, she seems to be in high spirit despite panicking over nothingburger. I might give her a look now that I ended up stumbled on her. The fact that she's one of the few indie ID vtuber with relatively high number of subs probably help, but that just me going numberfagging.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I admit I'm probably guilty of this. I'm more familiar with the talents than the asshattery behind the scenes beyond having been aware of the Muumi saving his company part. I do try to defend him when he does right, but like any other management calling him out for being retarded is good too so I'd rather this be pointed out as a reminder.

I get the "well obviously the bigger draw gets more to work with" part but the word banning shit is just so fucking dumb and the part that actually keeps annoying me more lol. There's almost no reason to argue against the Lia drinking thing because let's be real, she's almost a train wreck when hammered. Which yeah, is funny to watch if the person sucks or whatever but she's not really any sort of lolcow. Just a menhara former tumblr woman. Who, as far as we know, is actually trying to sort her shit out.
How many lolcows even do that much?

Personally I kind of hope the girls just say "Yeah nah." and challenge him over it, but I'd hate for some dumb shit to lead to graduations. For NOW I'm just kind of sitting on Pippa's word that she doesn't think it's bad yet. I am however watching this situation with interest now.

Since this popped up before I was done, that part I would get. ACTUAL content from places I would understand, but so much of it just seemed like a random kneejerk to some shit nobody even knows about. I had some shit typed earlier where I was mentioning getting crackdowns when you get retards breaking containment during specific situations.
IE the Ralph streams (well, after the first one where she was trying to be more subtle.) "Hey, don't name person, don't cause problems, don't mention specifics." Cue: A bunch of retards name dropping ralph and trying to rile him up.
I get telling the Menhara girl to stop getting hammered on stream too.

But most of this shit so far isn't even related to that type of stuff. I really don't even get who's particularly yab outside of Pippam Yuri, and Lia anyway. The rest are just varying levels of unseiso and/or menhara.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What do you expect when the man plays League for six hours, followed by six hours of minecraft every day.
League genuinely does something to people, and it's not good. I have a personal friend who has literally gone through 100+ accounts, because each and every single one gets banned within a week, and when asked "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he still replies with "But the game is fun".

edit: Oh yeah, and Henri's autistic Kson 2: Exilium bullshit being closer and closer to truth makes me want to fucking scream.

Last edited:

Fourth #

Bae and Fauna will be doing spooky collabs all month:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom