"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus uuuuuhhhh.....Are you Doremu's good? These Mallows are sus as hell lmao

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Axel and Zeta collab starting:

Sven

So if I caught all that Remi is down

1 liter of Vodka
1 liter of Tequila
some amount (possible a liter) of Rum
and 4 beers including a Bud and a Corona

She is full wasted

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wtf was that tongue animation from Remi? That was just creepy. She seems to lean way too much into the lewd GFE type of streams. Not something I can personally stomach.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

1 liter of Vodka
1 liter of Tequila

She is full wasted
She's possibly gonna end up in the hospital with that much alcohol.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Can't wait for the prohibition ban from Fishman Talent wide
No more drinking on stream
:smugpipi:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

1 liter of Vodka
1 liter of Tequila

She is full wasted
She's possibly gonna end up in the hospital with that much alcohol.
I'm hoping the duration of the stream so far (four hours) and her apparent 7th/8th restroom break has given her metabolism enough breathing room

E: Playasia vtuber Obake Pam raided into Remi's stream, huh

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus uuuuuhhhh.....Are you Doremu's good? These Mallows are sus as hell lmao
I disown them. I like Remi a lot but I hate the chat and the discord is like digging through a dumpster. Also I can't watch her usual stream time and 1/2 the times I got up early to watch them she cancels them or delays them and it fucks me. And as I've said, her BMG sometimes gives me a autistic stroke. I thinks she's really funny, interesting and sweet and I'll watch her when I can (BMG allowing) but I'm only a Doremu on paper ❤️ 🖤
Edit: She just realized her BGM is muted.... guess it's time for me to bail lol 🧩 🤡 🧩
Edit: If the deeper voice is more natural I wish she would drop the baby voice too. Deep Remi is much more attractive sounding.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wouldn't be a bad idea honestly. Emotionally unstable women drinking in front of increasingly big audiences could end poorly.

Sven

Tenma would hunt him down and destroy him.

Maybe recommending some limits to the amount wouldn't be a bad idea though, some light drinking won't do no harm but some of them do go a bit excessive.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oh god, Axel and Zeta doing that bomb defusal game collab. Both are seriously lacking in brain power and Orange Guy has already told her to "shut your dumb ass up" twice three four five six seven eight times already. Collab is going swimmingly lol they seem to some decent chemistry she scolding him like a married couple brother and sister dog and cat. Both are also fluent in JP so they're switching between languages and seem to be talking mad shit.

"Nodoka-san are you watching? This man can't read!"

"This is why you don't have any bitches!"

"Don't abort it! I'm going to abort this collab!"

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Axel and Zeta are playing bomb diffusion simulator.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

1 liter of Vodka
1 liter of Tequila

She is full wasted
There's no way. A standard bottle is 0.75 liters and a handle is 1.75 liters. I can down a standard bottle in one sitting of hard liquor, and that's still a enough to get me wasted, so she's probably taken shots or drinks from those but there's no way she's drank all of that.

Sven

There's no way. A standard bottle is 0.75 liters and a handle is 1.75 liters. I can down a standard bottle in one sitting of hard liquor, and that's still a enough to get me wasted, so she's probably taken shots or drinks from those but there's no way she's drank all of that.
No clue myself, just followed the Pippa raid and she started listing off what empty bottles are sitting next to her and you can hear they are empty. If it helps any she has apparently taken somewhere in the area of 7-8 pee breaks as well.

*edit* Oh and none of her regulars seemed to find anything odd in the quantities so this seems to be a thing with her I guess

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wtf was that tongue animation from Remi? That was just creepy. She seems to lean way too much into the lewd GFE type of streams. Not something I can personally stomach.
I don't care for the GFE, but outside of that she's genuinely enjoyable to watch and often quite adorable. Especially when she gets irate and stupid about basic logic, or bullies the other girls in block game. Or gets bullied by chat. Or gets bullied by games. Or gets irate with traffic. Or laws.

Screenshot_20221002-014120_Brave.jpg
Also, Michiru passed 10k subs. I hope Gen 3 gives Nasa and Michiru a boost. They're both very sweet (Michiru is a sweaty gamer too), and they deserve to be up with the other girls. Michiru is very capable of comprehending general conversational English and can communicate well enough in return. If her job allowed her to be active during prime PC times, I think she'd really get the opportunity she deserves to shoot upwards.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You build up a tolerance for alcohol the more regularly you drink, so you need more and more alcohol to get the same effect as you did before, getting up to an amount that might seem insane to other people. Not sure if Remi is in this category but you see it happen with alcoholics.

lvl8

Calling it now, troons got in the mod team and are now influencing changes on PC.

Edit: Wasn't expecting the word filter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What do you expect when the man plays League for six hours, followed by six hours of minecraft every day.
League genuinely does something to people, and it's not good. I have a personal friend who has literally gone through 100+ accounts, because each and every single one gets banned within a week, and when asked "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he still replies with "But the game is fun".

edit: Oh yeah, and Henri's autistic Kson 2: Exilium bullshit being closer and closer to truth makes me want to fucking scream.

You've got to be retarded to lose even a single account. I've had a few suspensions over the years but I've been playing with the same account since 2010 and the only reason I've made alts was either to pubstomp during gay metas or to have a 'fresh slate' to try practicing different roles instead of getting assrammed in normals with my fucked up MMR playing off-roles.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You build up a tolerance for alcohol the more regularly you drink, so you need more and more alcohol to get the same effect as you did before, getting up to an amount that might seem insane to other people. Not sure if Remi is in this category but you see it happen with alcoholics.
There's tolerance and then there's nonsense. At three liters of hard alcohol you're saying she drank four bottles of vodka, by herself.

ShoeNice drinking a full bottle as a chug is considered to be quite nuts and he was fucked after that as well as being a hardcore alcoholic in his 40's, so for a girl to down four, that's not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom