"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Did Kronii read any of the documentation that comes with a procedure like wisdom teeth removal? Now she has dry socket, which you usually get by using a straw too soon after surgery. That, and she admitted she will need surgery for her TMJ disorder.

I blame Subway for this.

That's an oof. That was my biggest fear when I got mine out and I was so paranoid about it for so long.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Did Kronii read any of the documentation that comes with a procedure like wisdom teeth removal? Now she has dry socket, which you usually get by using a straw too soon after surgery. That, and she admitted she will need surgery for her TMJ disorder.

I blame Subway for this.

Holy shit she's just like me fr fr!!!

Joke aside TMJ is really annoying. Can get it from having too much dental work done in short period of time or just mouth not used to being wide open for a surgery like wisdom teeth. I'm surprised though she's getting surgery for it cause that means it's a more serious case of it. Usually they give you meds and some muscle exercise to help with the issues if caught early or isn't bad levels of it. wonder if the wisdom surgery was too much for her or she has had it for a long time but wisdom surgery just increased the issue.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Rye is doing a guerrilla roblox stream

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Some notes from Vesper's zatsudan:

• Apparently, there will be Diablo streams. He didn't specify which Diablo, but somehow I doubt he will whip out Immortal.
  • About upcoming Worms tourney commentating - Vesper and Magni watched sport clips, studying special terms and phrases and trying to adapt them to Worms.
  • Zombie discussion. He used to larp zombie apocalypse, with BB guns. Kureiji Ollie is a sprinter zombie, because zoomer!
  • Vesper has a rule for himself in zatsudans - never look away from the chat
  • Hunter x Hunter nen-types talk about Tempus members. If you love reading into stuff, this is the topic!
  • He beat KOTOR in one seating because he borrowed the copy from a goth girl and was supposed to return it quickly. Full story is kino
  • No borders for fan art - if he doesn't like it, he will ignore it. "It is not your job to censor yourself to my taste"
  • Both this and previous zatsu stream Merryweather was in the chat and Vesper talked to him.

Also i noticed he hearted comments in previous zatsudan - rules about bringing up other members at random.

Belmond Banderas got new outfit, full military:
Fd6MBK4aAAAWso.jpg

Also he released cover of Los!Los!Los!

Sounds very in-control, kinda clashes with what I love about the original crazy version. I guess controlled men make better soldiers, so it is still a good cover.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
POVs for Sana's Tower visit are popping up:

These thumbnails.... jeez..

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Fox Mom is going over cursed Niji tweets. So far Vox has tweeted about his foreskin..twice. Vshojo lite, amirite?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never knew I needed that in my life until I saw it. Now I just need the YWNBAW clip to complete the collection.

View attachment 1629

Pack it up boys, your oshi will be controlled by AI in the future. The time of men with voice changers is over.
Wonder AI already is making a "groom your own Pippa app" which will turn into a speed run to racism and Roman salutes simulator like they always do.

Wait isn't this the tarkov girl that went on hiatus?
I mostly remember her for:

But yea, she's in the group with Sleepy and Whiskey.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently Kiara did an oopsie on the thumbnails for the among us collab. She starts talking about the thumbnails at 02:46:06. She made all the thumbnails herself and send them out to the other members. She took all the photos by herself because she wanted them to have certain experessions. After she was done, one of the participants told her that she used a "look" of her that is not allowed to be shown yet. She then fixed it and send everyone an updated one. Except, Mumei either didn't got the memo or forgot to update hers. Going by her reaction, she saw it in chat. Mumeis thumbnail shows an unreleased (?) experssion from Ollie. Since I don't follow Ollie, I don't know if she has shown it by now.

Mumeis thumbnail:
View attachment 1584

Kiaras for comparision:
View attachment 1585

What I found more interesting here is the following: "I took, you know, the photos of everyone by myself". Does this mean the members have access to each others models? Can they just boot up any model and mess around with it? Does Kiara have special access here? We know that Pomu and Selen had to go through a lot of stuff to get access to each others models and that this access will be removed again afterwards. This makes me wonder how Holo handles it. There is obviously a big difference between just using the model for images for thumbnails and using it on stream, but this could still cause some problems with the model being shown in ways that the "owner" doesn't want to.
I think the expression was prolly revealed with her 2.0 the next day

Screenshot_20221002-121423-140.png

I didn't watch the Zeta and Axel collab in full, but from the bits I've seen the after collab conversation with the Tempus boys probably went like this:

Vesper: AXEL DID I HEAR YOU CALL ZETA SENPAI A BRAT!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Axel: Ayo? Whatdaya mean? Zeta senpai was being a brat so I called her a brat, simple as that yo.

Altare: Altare laugh in the background

Magni: See? This is why I am the most seiso member of Tempus, I would never do that.
I read all those in their voices I can absolutely see that Convo happen

How Is Monarch able to stream being this technologically illiterate

Cy Yu eats his words

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Tired of waiting for Cover to release Smol Council plushies? Just make your own.
1664728743236985.jpg1664728993541529.jpg
Link

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Laplus can now take off her coat and shackles
But can she cover up her coldsore Herplus? :smugpipi:

I blame Subway for this.

That's awful. TMJ and streaming(talking) could be really painful. I don't like the idea of wisdom teeth coming out if some has TMJ, hopefully they didn't make it 10X worse by tearing up her jaws or fucking up her bite in the process. Dentist bad.
Holy shit she's just like me fr fr!!!

Joke aside TMJ is really annoying. Can get it from having too much dental work done in short period of time or just mouth not used to being wide open for a surgery like wisdom teeth. I'm surprised though she's getting surgery for it cause that means it's a more serious case of it. Usually they give you meds and some muscle exercise to help with the issues if caught early or isn't bad levels of it. wonder if the wisdom surgery was too much for her or she has had it for a long time but wisdom surgery just increased the issue.
It could one of two shitty things 1 She has money so instead of doing a conservative, reasonable treatment, they're pushing for her to get surgery. 2 they fucked her jaw up pulling the wisdom teeth and because they're Dentists they will never admit they did anything wrong and just shove her on to the oral surgeon . Or I suppose, she could have already had it and hoped the wisdom teeth removal would help and it didn't....
It's suspicious though, I would think a condition bad enough to warrant surgery would be too bad for streaming/talking and such.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Clip of Lumi addressing the Phase situation and saying, essentially, nothing's changing.

A little after this she implied the screenshots are doctored or in some way fake.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

stassy

So notAzki aka nayuta held an additionnal solo concert recently, probably due to the popularity of her anniversary live concert 3 month ago, and exceptionally allowed oversea viewers to buy tickets and watch it, one as a direct livestream and one as a vod.

Unfortunately, the company in charge had some weird technical choices :
  • They blurred the whole scene with a fixed camera from afar, so you couldn't see a damn thing
  • The livestream was hosted by vimeo, unprotected and uncrypted, that mean you could give the link to anyone and access the live
  • After the livestream, the vod was kept on the same vimeo page, so you could avoid paying again to access the archive and keep the link to watch the vod for free (I did pay again to confirm the issue)
Here is some screenshot and a capture video to prove my point with a new concept, the "weeb with myopia who lost his glasses during concert ASMR"

I tried to contact the ticket seller company, which answered that they are not responsible for the livestream issue and the livestream company, which never answered the blur issue but instead mass emailed those who bought the vod ticket with an accessibility issue and gave us directly the vimeo link...which is still the same as the livestream one with the same blur issue.

It's a bit sad to see that shitshow, especially when her music group Lapriere held a successful concert and livestream with dynamic camera and blur only on face zoom, but of course that was not the same budget.
She didn't address it in her retrospective stream supposedly for member only but is currently unlisted and still public.
At least we have a making of from the different company that did the 1st concert, which was also public, but they did private it recently, so here is an archive.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Clip of Lumi addressing the Phase situation and saying, essentially, nothing's changing.

A little after this she implied the screenshots are doctored or in some way fake.

I think the spirit of Sneeder Leader is spreading and people are just tired of compromising and backing down. Really impressed with Pippa, Lumi, and others for not allowing themselves to be tard wrangled.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fox Mom is going over cursed Niji tweets. So far Vox has tweeted about his foreskin..twice. Vshojo lite, amirite?

There's a part two. guess stream died

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Some notes from Vesper's zatsudan:

• Apparently, there will be Diablo streams. He didn't specify which Diablo, but somehow I doubt he will whip out Immortal.

Unless they've been pulled, Kiara and I think Kronii had played the D2 remaster at some point well long ago but I don't think it went much anywhere. I expect in 2 months time Vesper will have a 32 part Diablo 2 series, having broken down every class and major build, and explained several optimized run strats on how to get the best drops.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think the spirit of Sneeder Leader is spreading and people are just tired of compromising and backing down. Really impressed with Pippa, Lumi, and others for not allowing themselves to be tard wrangled.
Also Lumi seems to have taken "Archive Everything" to heart and kept receipts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom