"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS just can't get enough of killing Elementary schoolers in Splatoon.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Laplus character sheet new by @mishima_kurone.jpg

New character model sheet for midget WiFi stand, in case anyone is interested.

IRyS just can't get enough of killing Elementary schoolers in Splatoon.

I can't wait for "Kill yourself...in Splatoon" to be the new meta

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Pippa: Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that If even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you.

Also @Azehara 's nemesis got Rie to shill for him for his outro

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think the spirit of Sneeder Leader is spreading and people are just tired of compromising and backing down. Really impressed with Pippa, Lumi, and others for not allowing themselves to be tard wrangled.
Just think how different this would be if Henri hadn't straight up asked Pippa if Phase Connect was clamping down on the yab.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Just think how different this would be if Henri hadn't straight up asked Pippa if Phase Connect was clamping down on the yab.
They called Him autistic because He spoke the truth.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Dare I say, based retard?

Speaking of which, Kirche playing more amnesia

I like how her hair moves everytime she speaks. Reminds me of a starfox character.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Pretty sure Zeta is almost as Japanese-fluent as Anya/Ollie/Risu/Iofi (Reine and Kobo a bit behind them), so it definitely helps ensure the future for the growth of the Axel-Zeta collab pairing.
I'm pretty sure in ID Anya is the best in JP followed by Reine and Iofi
Reine has no trouble doing JP only collabs
Unless they've been pulled, Kiara and I think Kronii had played the D2 remaster at some point well long ago but I don't think it went much anywhere. I expect in 2 months time Vesper will have a 32 part Diablo 2 series, having broken down every class and major build, and explained several optimized run strats on how to get the best drops.
Kiara has been asking Kronii to continue their co-op Diabolo streams but they never go anywhere
Kronii is the EN with the worst steam Times for Europeans tho, Kiara can't convince Kronii to wake up earlier

Kinda related, but Kiara was set to do a sponsored stream of Diablo Immortal back when it was in a limited beta/pre-relase in Australia and New Zealand.
Apparently they approached her genuinely thinking she's Australian and not just memeing when she said she's from Australia *wink*
While never outright confirmed she very heavily implied it happened that way. In the end I'm glad she didn't do that stream, considering the reputation of that game, its better that she isn't associated with it.

Holotalk with the rarest of all Holos has arrived, fucking Ayame
This will also be the first time Ayame collabs outside of JP

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

This counts as her stream this month, so don't expect any more from Ojou.

Edit: damnit, ninja'd.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Dare I say, based retard?

Speaking of which, Kirche playing more amnesia

I like how her hair moves everytime she speaks. Reminds me of a starfox character.

I just realized this is the first time I'm seeing Kirschey's actual model, as every time before was her 2D version on other people's streams.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
crosspost time

Seeing as Persona 5 comes out on PC this month, it's time to reignite the shitstorm over a game that's older than 95% of people who still think Kanji and Naoto are about LGBT issues. But this time it's started by a vtuber.
Anyways, I swear to God we've talked about Demily and >her retarded takes before.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
crosspost time

Seeing as Persona 5 comes out on PC this month, it's time to reignite the shitstorm over a game that's older than 95% of people who still think Kanji and Naoto are about LGBT issues. But this time it's started by a vtuber.
Anyways, I swear to God we've talked about Demily and >her retarded takes before.

Ever E;R is jumping in the fray.

"Twitch Parner", no wonder I've never heard of them.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
They called Him autistic because He spoke the truth.
Yeah at very least I got to give props to Henri asking the elephant in the room. It's a reasonable thing to ask and i'm happy Pippa didn't change topic and answered it directly. The whole situation is just dumb and it honestly feels like mods and someone else is pushing fishman to do this stuff.

I understand not wanting people to "break containment" but I always felt PC has done a terrible job in dealing with the situation and just being antagonistic in the situation instead of looking for other resolutions that doesn't shun a portion of your audience. They're never really clear with things and just do things in the backroom and get upset with people who do a no no without knowing or really giving a clear statement about things.

I'm happy Lumi is protecting herself in doing what she wants as well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand." - Kirschey.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
11th year ggn anniversary. Karaoke from Makoto and Akira

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I said this on the AO twitter before, but it's so damn surreal to me that about a decade ago we did an episode on The Other Side (the old flagship podcast for Anime Outsiders) about Go Go Nippon, making fun of it and such, and now all these years later the girls from that game are VTubers and they're actually pretty good.

Almost makes me feel bad we did that episode.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
crosspost time

What slur?
"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand." - Kirschey.
Another for the list thank you muchly

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything

Holotalk with the rarest of all Holos has arrived, fucking Ayame
This will also be the first time Ayame collabs outside of JP

My god it feels like it been like decades (over 6 months if your wondering) since the last Holotalk. I wonder if I still have it in me to pick the best bits like I have done for last fuck knows I think 15 or so Holotalks. I won't make any promises but I'll aim to break it down like I have in the past, It is Ojou so I'm kind of interested to see if we can learn anything new + Kiara did say back then she was changing the layout a bit so will be somewhat refreshing as well.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
crosspost time

Literally this meme:
OWrS5vG.png
It's all so tiresome.

Last edited:

lemao

Watata~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom