"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
In the Zomboid collab, Tempus is attempting to set up another base in a different city. On the drive to the other city, Magni crashed his car multiple times, gave himself and Axel broken bones (and put Axel at severe damage), and was forced to ditch the car when it wouldn't restart.
Kintama bros once again in shambles because, when combined, driving is impossible.

If Axel dies because Magni drives like it is GTA and just rams into a stop sign multiple times, no one should ever let him live it down when they eventually do a S3. Magni driving perms should forever be revoked.

Edit: The Magni excuse for why he kept crashing: Axel was grabbing my thigh. (Ayo!?)

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I remember on KF someone posted an article talking about how My Hero Academia was pro trans and had trans characters. I had to stop and think what they were talking about, and then I remembered, these both identify as women:

View attachment 1652

I'm pretty sure this isn't some great declaration of support that they were making it out to be.
They weren't the only ones the big macho man member of the wild wild pussycat hero team is ftm trans as well
Personally I think these 3 are examples of good representation cause they just exist and don't really draw any attention to it 8dce2814b62bd18fad1e744edd6b3c3f4fd1f763r1-640-452v2_hq.jpg

Sanas tower was Wholesome I wasn't expecting the Myth and JP/ID messages

Good job Space Baby

BEEG Booba Fishing

I kind of wish that Bae had read the JP sections a second time so that the JP girls could see some clips of it or something, it wasn't like it was a huge part but it would still be nice if they could know about it.

Sheep has been made aware of it at least. Hopefully the others follow suit.

I get distracted for a moment and now the girls are talking about Shrek theories. Somewhere, Calli is punching the air.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I get distracted for a moment and now the girls are talking about Shrek theories. Somewhere, Calli is punching the air.
Then Kronii savagely spoiled twilight for Fauna and Mumei and then they all started gaslighting each other with fake spoilers of other stuff

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That Minecraft stream was great. I wish I had made notes of the times I wanted to go back and re-listen to because there were a lot of moments.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vesper got bit. RIP. First to die once again.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi time

Highlights of Tenmas coffee stream from NotTheo

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Haha why is it always Vesper? I thought he was somewhat a expert in the game compared to the others.
He was distracted while talking to everyone else and it probably just was out of the corner of his eye while they were in base.

Vesper was going to be in charge of the base setup and knew what to actually do, so unless the boys are allowed to ask for advice off stream, then they're just hosed even if they don't die to something dumb because they'll run out of food/water eventually.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
After failing to burn him to death with a molotov, they made him pole dance naked one last time before hobbling into the darkness to die alone. All while they sing See You Again sadly in the distance. What a fucking trip.

Axel tracked his corpse down and took him out. He's carrying his body back to base for a proper burial.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
After failing to burn him to death with a molotov, they made him pole dance naked one last time before hobbling into the darkness to die alone. All while they all sing See You Again sadly. What a fucking trip.
Man it really sucks too cause they just got a sweet base and were gathering some great materials. Not sure what's going to happen with the next session now. I'd assume vesper just joins as a coach and let's the other three survive as long as they can.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
He was distracted while talking to everyone else and it probably just was out of the corner of his eye while they were in base.

Vesper was going to be in charge of the base setup and knew what to actually do, so unless the boys are allowed to ask for advice off stream, then they're just hosed even if they don't die to something dumb because they'll run out of food/water eventually.
Oooooh so they're doing this hardcore. He's not gonna respawn and join em again?

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Oooooh so they're doing this hardcore. He's not gonna respawn and join em again?
This is hardcore one life. He's not coming back on stream until everyone else dies and they do a season 3.

In other news Axel in his stubbornness found Vesper at like 5:30 am with a flashlight when everyone told him to wait till morning. Son takes out his undead dad just as the sun is about to rise, you can't make this shit up.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Altare's chat predictions for who dies next:
zomboid_death_poll.PNG

Edit:
Vesper makes his own burning demise for Axel to use on him, only for him to survive anyway and hobble into the night until he eventually dies. Axel vows to take his life and turn his body into a scarecrow for the farm he wanted to make on the roof. Altare sings him off and swears they'll meet again. Magni vows to survive by any means necessary, sentimental values be damned (Traitor arc next episode!?).

Don't forget Vesper giving some uplifting words of advice to each of the others before wandering off to die and Altare playing taps for him on the kazoo.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
So let's sum up this Zomboid adventure.

Magni totalled a truck until the engine completely died because he can't drive, and he broke Axel's arm. Alleged reason: Homo sexual assault instigated by Axel.

They got a warehouse base, where Vesper and Magni had to go back to get Dez's truck. Vesper using his 3rd eye managed to tow the truck back to base through impossible odds.

This 3rd eye activation would later dull his senses at the worst of moments, for after a bar raid to get shitfaced drunk before the Worms collab, Vesper gets bitten.

Vesper makes his own burning demise for Axel to use on him, only for him to survive anyway and hobble into the night until he eventually dies. Axel vows to take his life and turn his body into a scarecrow for the farm he wanted to make on the roof. Altare sings him off and swears they'll meet again. Magni vows to survive by any means necessary, sentimental values be damned (Traitor arc next episode!?).

Just before the next dawn Axel finds his adopted near naked Vampire father against all odds, even as Magni gave up and Altare's isekai protagonist plot armor failed to find him. Axel bashed his dad in the head without hesitation as a new dawn rises. Vesper's body is currently laid next to his most prized possession in his former life, a generator.

Truly an anime episode for the ages. Anime boy band Walking Dead is better then the actual Walking Dead

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi giving the deets on how to get a goth gf.
it's self improvement
Grimmi to chat: you guys really like goth smell

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Grimmi giving the deets on how to get a goth gf.
it's self improvement
Grimmi to chat: you guys really like goth smell
That's interesting. I guess due to polar opposite type of thing?

Then again always seeing someone better themselves is a nice thing. I think finding someone who works on themselves is a nice thing cause relationship should be about growing together and not just depending on the other for everything. if that makes sense?

RGM-79S GM Spartan

Ground Mobile Suit
After failing to burn him to death with a molotov, they made him pole dance naked one last time before hobbling into the darkness to die alone. All while they sing See You Again sadly in the distance. What a fucking trip.

Axel tracked his corpse down and took him out. He's carrying his body back to base for a proper burial.
He truly is a good son.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Worms started and...Bae jumped to her death on her very first turn instead of shooting Kronii into the water. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom