"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Grimmie just said taxation is theft and blamed politics, I think I have to start actually watching her streams now. Why are these vtuber girls so based?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
We need a 1 v 1 rematch. it’s too hard to decide a winner.

none of this “it was a draw” shit.

Though I will admit the idea of Bae winning because Ame fucked up is the most HoloLive thing ever. I choose to believe she won because it’s the funniest option
Judge Magni is the only one who can decide. He is the most fair and honest arbiter in all the Hololand. Clearly we need him to judge this very sensitive case.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm on Vox's side

Mumei being Mumei

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

Then Kronii savagely spoiled twilight for Fauna and Mumei and then they all started gaslighting each other with fake spoilers of other stuff

OK I must be in a negative mood tonight, but I HATE people who spoil things and especially when they try to "apologize" by saying that it is too old and your fault you haven't seen/read it yet. Not really a fan of Kronii in the first place and her disregard gets annoying not only for that but all things really. I know she is supposedly playing up the narcissist angle of her character, who never apologizes or takes responsibility for anything because she's "perfect", but it annoys the heck out of me. Also that really loud fake laugh she has. I pretty much only see her in collabs but it seems like she's really kicked that up a notch the past couple weeks and it's gotten extra loud and extra fake. Maybe she genuinely is laughing(?), but to me it sounds exactly like if you told someone to pretend to laugh and they are a bad actor and that's what you'd get. (Like that meme Tidus laugh from FFX.) Between that and the subway meme that won't die now (and of course Calli of all people tries to bring it up again during worms collab), the Kronii-ness is getting to be a bit much.

Continuing my negativity, the Sana tower was meh. I guess I don't know what I was expecting, but since I didn't really follow or care for Sana much when she was around, it was just kind of a blip when she graduated. On top of that it has been so long now that the time has kind of dulled it even more. Nice she included Myth and some JP senpai she spent time with, though.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Judge Magni is the only one who can decide. He is the most fair and honest arbiter in all the Hololand. Clearly we need him to judge this very sensitive case.
Now that you've said this, I kind of really hope they do that as a court case thing.

Since Calli is so adamant with not taking the win, and Ame claiming she herself didn't feel the win, they can add to the cluster fuck by making the case "Here is why I was the one who lost." Axel and Ame can argue her case vs Calli and Bae. Or make Calli argue Bae's case since she also didn't want to accept the win lol. Just let all 3 argue who won come to think of it.

Kronii can be bailiff 2 or the stenographer. She's not going to be doing her job either way lets be real.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
FeHL1ZNXwAACrwN.jpg

Context: This was when Vesper died in Zomboid, Axel found him minutes after he tweeted the bottom tweet. Son will always find dad using his canine senses.

Tightpinch

Hoping Nina's merch is something alcohol related

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lol Grimmis chat just bullied her into dming allbonesjones about the LoL game with Gaspar for $200.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lol Grimmis chat just bullied her into dming allbonesjones about the LoL game with Gaspar for $200.
From the little I've seen so far I like Grimmi but she does seem quick to apologize for small things, so I hope she doesn't cave to the outrage mob if it ever finds her.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
- Why Selen and Petra along with other ENs that didn't get 3D are in Japan?
The event itself is very-schedule heavy and since it concerns collaborations more than just "hey I appear here for a minute", it is better to just get them flown to Japan and not risking issues like connections issue or time-matching from Japan Standard Time with where they are (Canadian Standard Time, Murican's complicated Time Standard, whatever).
Has anyone mentioned that the reason why they probably picked Elira to do this is because she is one of the few ones that can actually speak Japanese? The whole typhoon thing seems retarded though, but whatever.

x-posting from the farms:
Giving my 2cent on the whole Pippa/PC situation, I gotta admit I kinda see where Fishman is coming from, there a reason I have avoided watching to much Pippa and its not because I dislike her content but because there no doubt in my mind that she is getting cancelled eventually, it might no be soon, it might be at 100k subs, 1mil or 10mil but it will happen eventually, Pippa absolutely has a limit to her growth, and having be the main pillar of PC is setting up the whole company to fall with her when the time comes, people acting like he want the girls to be like Holo but in reality he wants more Temma and least Pippa, he want and angry swearing drunk office lady type of humor an not gas the jews type humor, not to mention connection are important in vtubin and think like Pippa Keeki Asuka wrestling tweet prolly got all of PC blacklisted from Hololive collabs, I like what I have seen of Pippa but her days as internet content creator had always been numbered an is better to be prepared.
I feel like they could always collab with HoloID. Also, I think your comment is wrong on so many levels.

1. They have tried to cancel Lumi and Pippa and eventually some bigger cancellation attempt will come from some retard and I have a feeling it will only help them get more people to view them if they don't care about it. Hopefully, management is not retarded.

2. Pippa doesn't have a limit to her growth. I feel like you are implying that the people that watch Pippa are also the type of people that would watch shit like Warski and the Weatherman and while there might be people from those crowds that do follow Pippa, it is not her core audience.

3. Yes they will try to cancel her, that happens to everyone. You act as if a few retards on Twitter matter. Even people with a bigger audience like Saruei got canceled and 2 weeks later it was as if nothing had happened.

4. Even in the worst case that Pippa somehow leaves the company, a very solid core of people will still follow her. Unlike Hololive where you join and you get instant 100k subs, Pippa's audience has slowly been growing. These people CHOOSE to follow her and don't just follow her because Phase Connect is this huge company that you just have to follow everyone.

The one thing that bothers the shit out of me: why the FUCK would you listen to suggestions from your goddamn jannies? Also it seems like he has very little direct experience with the communities he wants to distance the company from, maybe he should keep his mouth shut when it comes to stuff he doesn't know about.

There would never be a HL/PC collab. Not in a million years and it doesn't have to do with slightly off-color jokes, it's not HL's business model.
Welcome to being a mod. Notice how many mods feel like their input or opinions are more important than the regular member because they can usually have a direct line of contact with talents or staff. Also notice that in a large number of cases where there is Vtuber drama, mods are usually involved or end up adding more fuel to the fire.

Emphasis on where I agree. Having Pippa as your lead talent while operating as a leaf company will always carry the risk of extremely negative press. Cutting any sort of sponsorship deal would be difficult if the org. gets blacklisted for "wrongthink"
There are some "risks" to it but this is why you as a company don't market yourself to everyone. There is a market for almost everything and while some sponsors might back off, others will jump in at the chance to work with them.

Pippa thinks 100k$ a year is rich. Don't get me wrong, it's a comfortable amount even in a medium cost of living area, but it's not rich by any means unless you're very frugal.

If they're a leaf company they're in a world of hurt as even Rumble opened a Florida office just so they didn't have to put up with leaf bullshit. Though there's a ton of deals that can be made in alternative spaces, just look at the Daily Wire who now sponsors random MGTOW/whatever creators with their razors.
Depends where you live, but 100k a year where I live is pretty fucking rich (talking about solo income, and no kids). Probably in California 100k a year you can rent out a shoebox with 3 other roommates.

You've got to be retarded to lose even a single account. I've had a few suspensions over the years but I've been playing with the same account since 2010 and the only reason I've made alts was either to pubstomp during gay metas or to have a 'fresh slate' to try practicing different roles instead of getting assrammed in normals with my fucked up MMR playing off-roles.
I have about 5 League accounts and 3 of them I started to level up and teach a friend. The other 2 are my main accounts in 2 different servers.

View attachment 1623
The one that got away...
There are a few gyaru Vtubers in JP. Can't remember their names though but I'm certain I have seen a few.

I'm on Vox's side

While I'm not a fan of pineapples on pizza, its mostly whatever to me. If it has it I dont care, I will still eat the pizza. Also, why the fuck are you siding with a brit? The fucking Brits eat "beans on toast" and for the most part don't season most of the food they eat.

I'm back to my regular posting duties. Spent a whole week spamming WoW Classic because I am retarded. I should be posting clips tomorrow (mainly because by the time I get home from work, I will have a 3-4 hour queue).

paul

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Depends where you live, but 100k a year where I live is pretty fucking rich (talking about solo income, and no kids). Probably in California 100k a year you can rent out a shoebox with 3 other roommates.
Don't get me wrong, 100k a year isn't bad money by any means, but it's just not rich even in cheaper areas.

After federal taxes you're down to 83192.12$ which probably goes even lower depending on your state taxes and the like, but let's pretend those are zero, so you're at a bit under 7k$ a month, which is nice but subtract living expenses, transportation, medical, etc, and you're only banking a couple thousand a month if you're frugal. Realistically it's not that far from 70k$ a year where you'd be leaving with 5k$ a month after federal taxes.

Though my point is that's a comfortable life, it's just not rich as you'd still be struggling to build any kind of inertia and the money would probably go quickly if you weren't fully employed for a period of time. Then again maybe I'm being too autistic about the definition of rich as I'm a Jew when it comes to shekels.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From the little I've seen so far I like Grimmi but she does seem quick to apologize for small things, so I hope she doesn't cave to the outrage mob if it ever finds her.
I think that may have more to do with that she gets very ditzy and stream of conscience resulting in her not realizing what she's saying till after the fact. I've only been tuning in and out of her streams for about a month or so but that's the impression I get so far.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know it's been so long since Yuni used her moth model I forgot that of course she'd take offense to killing bugs she moonlights as one
Risotto forgot to delete the vod of his Unarchived Karaoke and left it unlisted instead.

As expected of his pl, one of the better male singers in NijiEN.

He figured it out
why the fuck are you siding with a brit?
Broken clocks are right twice a day

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Blue boy posted his schedule, TH will be an offcollab with Dez.. I think this is the first one for Tempest.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You know it's been so long since Yuni used her moth model I forgot that of course she'd take offense to killing bugs she moonlights as one
I'm gonna be really lame and paste my same response over here, because it was a lot of effort to re-find the Sibylla gif!
I hope the book club gets her to read Berserk eventually because it's just so weird she hasn't when.... she's basically Rosine right? Her old Syble moth persona... it's the same kind of thing isn't it? And those discord leaks about her wanting to adopt her niece (or nephew?) away from BPD sister... I think Pippa lines up pretty well with this moth woman.
ihatewebpd.PNG

Sibylla
sibylla.gif
It's a moth girl too right?
🧩 🧩 🧩
🧩🤡🧩
🧩🧩🧩

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Has anyone mentioned that the reason why they probably picked Elira to do this is because she is one of the few ones that can actually speak Japanese? The whole typhoon thing seems retarded though, but whatever.
And that the whole plan was that all of Lazulight (Elira/Pomu/Feesh) to have 3D debut alongside ex-ID's Hana Macchia, but since Pomu and Feesh were unable to go, Elira ended up being the sole EN that got 3D that day. Elira being able to speak japanese is pretty much a bonus, and it's not like they're not lacking on JP-fluent folks there like Petra who is pretty fluent, ex-ID Hana Macchia who is quite fluent, JP Oliver Evans who is definitely not EN gen 0, ex-ID ZEA Cornelia who is also JP fluent to some extent, JP Kei Nagao is also somewhat fluent enough to try aiding their fellow JP members understanding the EN folks, and of course that whole rumour about ex-India Noor probably being part of the staff who could helped out, etc.

Plus, it would be kinda weird if they were like, debuting their 3D models for EN branch on a wave that isn't the first. I mean, I can expect ANYCOLOR to do it, but seems weird if they really doing it like that. Lazulight came first, so they got the 3D models and that is same with Hana, being the 1st of Nijisanji ID.

Speaking about Nijisanji, while there's nothing that showcased their "after Nijifes" experienced on language that I can understand (some JP nijisanjis has talked about it, but sadly I can't understand Japanese), I have been finding something... interesting.

One shitposter has decided to try making "clips" of Nijisanji EN (and ID) doing their usual collab, except that Jerma985 is in there, edited in as if he and the Nijisanji vtubers are actually doing collabs together. Apparently it's working well enough that some folks believed that it was real.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm gonna be really lame and paste my same response over here, because it was a lot of effort to re-find the Sibylla gif!
I hope the book club gets her to read Berserk eventually because it's just so weird she hasn't when.... she's basically Rosine right? Her old Syble moth persona... it's the same kind of thing isn't it? And those discord leaks about her wanting to adopt her niece (or nephew?) away from BPD sister... I think Pippa lines up pretty well with this moth woman.
View attachment 1661

Sibylla View attachment 1660 It's a moth girl too right?
>Is a moth girl
>Wants to take children away from their parents
PippaYuniLuna is literally Rosine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom