"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

1 kilogram of steel and feathers each vs. Remi.

Yeah.. lol

Edit: Christ, she's confusing states of matter now..

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Give it another week or two for the dropkiwifarms people to get bored I guess. Once there's a new Current Thing to obsess over they'll lose interest in spamming every company tangentially associated with the forum and Josh'll have breathing space to look for people to work with.
I would usually agree with this, but I'm not sure tr@nnys (admin changed this word) have any lives outside of this. It's not hard to run a python script everyday to DDOS the site. I guess we will see who has more stubborn patience.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My hopium is at an all-time low for KF. Maybe it will get better once all the new hardware settles and is configured better, but having a sea of captcha's on Tor instead of embeds and even when I change the node it just completely breaks the site. The .st link just kept saying "refresh your page" and then it gave me a 502 Gateway error.

Even if every one of us migrates here, I still want access to that massive archive.

Not sure if I'm a doomer or realist at this point.
You're being a doomer. Check Josh's Poast, he's been coming up with a lot of things to try and decentralize things. That and the hardware update hasn't happened yet, turns out the hardware he got wasn't compatible so it's still on the old line which is why it's still janky for the time being.

I want to laugh at Tim Pool and his beanie, so I push through the pain of logging at some point during the day, but it's not very practical to casually post currently.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
One of the users (their name escapes me) saved a few GBs of archived shit. It would be nice to have that in an area as there is a ton of useful information you can search for.
His nickname Iox on kiwifarm, but i forgot his name on poast where he promised to post links when they are available and don't know his name here.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm almost certain KF will return to the Clearnet. It would take Null being capped in the head to keep it down.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
You're being a doomer. Check Josh's Poast, he's been coming up with a lot of things to try and decentralize things. That and the hardware update hasn't happened yet, turns out the hardware he got wasn't compatible so it's still on the old line which is why it's still janky for the time being.

I want to laugh at Tim Pool and his beanie, so I push through the pain of logging at some point during the day, but it's not very practical to casually post currently.
Ok, I see. I had only checked the Telegram update and Poast wasn't loading right in Brave so I had to change to Firefox... the amount of fragmentation just to shitpost be it website or browser is insane.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Thing I want is to be able to quickly login, screencap something and make a shitpost about it before anyone else. Which site will that be in the end? Right now, who knows ?

Kalion

:)

Cute hag with Majora's Mask.

People have been sus of Alker's voice before, but I think this clip cements her as a her:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm almost certain KF will return to the Clearnet. It would take Null being capped in the head to keep it down.
I think it might be already, the dot st is working about as good as tor for me.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I think it might be already, the dot st is working about as good as tor for me.
Looks like .st is fucked right now, unfortunately very iffy; took a half hour to log in.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
My hopium is at an all-time low for KF. Maybe it will get better once all the new hardware settles and is configured better, but having a sea of captcha's on Tor instead of embeds and even when I change the node it just completely breaks the site. The .st link just kept saying "refresh your page" and then it gave me a 502 Gateway error.

Even if every one of us migrates here, I still want access to that massive archive.

Not sure if I'm a doomer or realist at this point.
Ngl, not sure if I give a fuck about KF for vtuber discussion. Sure when it comes back up it will be good for everything else, but I don't see the reason to tie vtuber discussion to it when this site is the same. For me it will just depend on activity.
The farms will always be in danger and I don't want to rely on it for talking about something largely unrelated to it.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Looks like .st is fucked right now, unfortunately very iffy; took a half hour to log in.
I got one post in before it shit canned me. Hopium restored?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Again, just give Jewsh a couple of weeks and it'll most likely even out.

Mehk

Looks like the Tako's decided to make a website

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I got one post in before it shit canned me. Hopium restored?
It has bursts of working well then crashing and so on. Better for casual browsing than Tor, and this is without the fabled router upgrades.

Ngl, not sure if I give a fuck about KF for vtuber discussion. Sure when it comes back up it will be good for everything else, but I don't see the reason to tie vtuber discussion to it when this site is the same. For me it will just depend on activity.
The farms will always be in danger and I don't want to rely on it for talking about something largely unrelated to it.
I'm vaguely with you on this, but not exactly for the same reasons. I like having a place on KF to talk about vtubers and stuff as sometimes you get tourists that become interested in the topic, as I did, but I think there's also room for this place to be something different than just a backup. I think the biggest distinction between this site and a splinter site is that something like Onion or Lolcow is just a clone of KF so they're much more cannibalistic in nature and don't add much, but depending on how this place develops it can be a unique entity in terms of content because the discussion and topics aren't something that's integral to what's on KF. Kind of the inverse really, as KF is about lolcows with a side of vtuber discussion, while this is more a general vtuber space with a side of lolcow.

Though like you said, really comes down to activity and evolution.

It looks nice.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

I love the Ina animation. It's fantastic.

I hate this trend in web design that makes you scroll down to view anything of note.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Cute hag with Majora's Mask.

People have been sus of Alker's voice before, but I think this clip cements her as a her:

She seems okay. Needs to talk more, though. Too much dead air.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
His nickname Iox on kiwifarm, but i forgot his name on poast where he promised to post links when they are available and don't know his name here.

https://poa.st/@Oxough

Asked to be DMed your poa.st name to verify before trying to add them, who knows how well that'd go off with the site being how it is. Page 6838 if you can get on to go look.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I'm vaguely with you on this, but not exactly for the same reasons. I like having a place on KF to talk about vtubers and stuff as sometimes you get tourists that become interested in the topic, as I did, but I think there's also room for this place to be something different than just a backup. I think the biggest distinction between this site and a splinter site is that something like Onion or Lolcow is just a clone of KF so they're much more cannibalistic in nature and don't add much, but depending on how this place develops it can be a unique entity in terms of content because the discussion and topics aren't something that's integral to what's on KF. Kind of the inverse really, as KF is about lolcows with a side of vtuber discussion, while this is more a general vtuber space with a side of lolcow.
I agree somewhat as well. I'm having to phone post more, and I guess it depends if the .st is solid.

I don't want to be forced to use Tor all the time. The iOS variants are terrible and I'm being forced into iPhone-only for work (there is a reason for this and it's not my call, but I HATE the e-sim only shit in the new phones. I won't be able swap back and forth to my Pixel without having to go through the carrier).

Everything is stupid now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Roza from the defunct Haven-X is doing a 12 hour, 10k followers celebration stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom