"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I see Athena Bambina is streaming. You may remember her as that deer vtuber who dropped the N to imitate Miko in GTA.

Does anyone still have that saved by the way?

How did she fall off the radar so much? Whilst Prayers from Abigail does rather decent and even debuted a 3D model a few weeks ago.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I see Athena Bambina is streaming. You may remember her as that deer vtuber who dropped the N to imitate Miko in GTA.

How did she fall off the radar so much? Whilst Prayers from Abigail does rather decent and even debuted a 3D model a few weeks ago.

Maybe its because she leans too much into the whole god thing. Abigail doesn't seem to go too heavy with it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well I'm going to post here if the forums have any further downtime. It's nice to share this hobby with you faggots, doing this alone is no fun at all.

yagoo sodesune.jpg

Nageki

Bird Archivist

TwoBit

Early Adopter
So here's some drama that started after the Magni/39Daph collab. Some overly enthusiastic vtuber fans have taken it upon themselves to harass vtubers who've interacted with Daph on twitter. So she won't be reaching out to any more vtubers because she doesn't want any trouble for those she collabs with. Daph talks about the whole ordeal in this clip. Here's a bit of a rundown of the video.

-The context is from back in December '21 when Hasan Pikar was causing drama on twitch and got banned for using the term cracker.

-There are chatlogs being spread around on twitter of Daph using cracker and snow roach to make her seem like she's racist against whites.

-She says she's never used these terms as insults to anyone. And she only used them because she was talking about the Hasan drama.

-If you watch this clip, lower the volume at 8:40 because she screams like a sperg due to something happening in the game she's playing.

-From about 9:00 on, she talks off and on about our homeland, good ol' KF. She doesn't mention it by name because it's been given the Voldemort treatment.

Unfortunately, she parrots the same bullshit every news outlet has been accusing the forum of. I don't blame her necessarily, she's a fuckin normie woman twitch streamer so of course she'll accept all that as fact without bothering to dig any deeper. It's a shame, personally I always found her content and streams to be very funny. Anyways, here's the clip where she talks about the drama if you have time to waste. Again, lower the volume at 8:40 so your ears don't get blown out.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Shilling this 2 view vtuber I found recently, she is "blind" (blind on one eye and legaly blind on the other) and just finished having a redebut/subathon, pretty comfy vibes: twitch.tv/miaz
She was mentioned once or two before at the kiwifarm. As a part of agency of disabled vtubers VShougai.
Cute girl but i can't watch those type of really broken girls because I feel sorry for them and it makes me depressed.
For the same reason I can't watch Monaca. Because one day her brother will die and it will break her heart, and if I watch her, I will become more attached to her and it will break my heart too. Although I have already fallen down this rabbit hole and still follow her from time to time and will be saddened by the death of Bronaca.:(

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm just that simple of a man, but I laugh every single time I see Korone with the tree head...
20220914_183802.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

guerilla anniversary stream (idk why it was guerilla) with special announcement. That being a King cover with smol Ame in 15 min

Airless

Active lurker
New King cover inbound, Ame/Small Ame's finally a vtuber

e: recorded 3 days ago.. I guess that's why Myth had no idea about it

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
So here's some drama that started after the Magni/39Daph collab. Some overly enthusiastic vtuber fans have taken it upon themselves to harass vtubers who've interacted with Daph on twitter. So she won't be reaching out to any more vtubers because she doesn't want any trouble for those she collabs with. Daph talks about the whole ordeal in this clip. Here's a bit of a rundown of the video.

-The context is from back in December '21 when Hasan Pikar was causing drama on twitch and got banned for using the term cracker.

-There are chatlogs being spread around on twitter of Daph using cracker and snow roach to make her seem like she's racist against whites.

-She says she's never used these terms as insults to anyone. And she only used them because she was talking about the Hasan drama.

-If you watch this clip, lower the volume at 8:40 because she screams like a sperg due to something happening in the game she's playing.

-From about 9:00 on, she talks off and on about our homeland, good ol' KF. She doesn't mention it by name because it's been given the Voldemort treatment.

Unfortunately, she parrots the same bullshit every news outlet has been accusing the forum of. I don't blame her necessarily, she's a fuckin normie woman twitch streamer so of course she'll accept all that as fact without bothering to dig any deeper. It's a shame, personally I always found her content and streams to be very funny.
Nah, she got popular being a Hasan clout chaser and insulting people that got into political beefs with Hasan. She is very much aware and doesn't care.

She is no normie being lied to. She is just another grifter that should've just stayed out of it and just be an entertainer.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

Wasn't she the girl who started vtubing because she wanted to find a boyfriend who would help her move out of her parents house?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This smol Ame King cover is great. I don't even hear melodyne (autotune) being used, just some modulation, reverb, and chorus.

It looks so... low budget.
Props to Ame, but this ain't it chief
Yeah, it does, but I'm impressed with her singing voice, she probably did a billion takes and they spliced the best line from each take. This is ame we are talking about so I'm grading on a curve for singing.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

It looks so... low budget.
Props to Ame, but this ain't it chief

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I didn't realize it took a Splatoon stream to make IRyS not give one shit. I haven't even watched the stream yet, because, it's fucking Splatoon and I didn't expect anything from it, just maybe something to put on the background... but I'm definitely watching it tomorrow.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Well at least she sounds pretty good, I think?

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

Not sure what to make out off that Roman salute. Sounds great, though.

Airless

Active lurker
Yeah, it does, but I'm impressed with her singing voice, she probably did a billion takes and they spliced the best line from each take. This is ame we are talking about so I'm grading on a curve for singing.
She said it was recorded 3 days ago, so between recording and prepping for the anniversary stream it might not have actually been that many takes. Shout out to the mixer either way

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Not sure what to make out off that Roman salute.
I hope it makes good Photoshops.
ame-nooooo.png
Edit: There is some blue edges I was going to fix, but I'm lazy.

To be an absolute bastard here it is without the mic:
ame-nooooo-micdrop.png

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Not off-key enough. Are we sure this is really Ame?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom