"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I see Athena Bambina is streaming. You may remember her as that deer vtuber who dropped the N to imitate Miko in GTA.

Does anyone still have that saved by the way?

How did she fall off the radar so much? Whilst Prayers from Abigail does rather decent and even debuted a 3D model a few weeks ago.

Athena is a massive menhera. She has a tendency to get overly attatched to anybody who gives her attention and she'll overwhelm them to the point that she drives them away. Unfortunate, but them's the breaks.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Athena is a massive menhera. She has a tendency to get overly attatched to anybody who gives her attention and she'll overwhelm them to the point that she drives them away. Unfortunate, but them's the breaks.
BPD pussy. Not even once.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Need to read up, so some replies:

I expect that to change when he reaches puberty.
I hope so, but putting it into perspective, I don't think it'll bother her that much. Jiru not being her first exotic pet, Peko seems used to the idea of how difficult caretaking is with them and what comes with the territory of owning one. I just hope that no idiot viewer listens to her and think that if she can do it so can they because the monkey poop/piss combo "doesn't smell" - that's gonna be quite the rude awakening. However, I don't think your average person can even buy a monkey and afford the daily care for it.

She's flexing on my childhood self. I always wanted a pet monkey growing up and was devastated to find out that you can't just go to a pet store in America and buy one. Broke my heart I'm living vicariously through this war criminal now.
Same, ngl, I am selfishly hoping she continues to share Jiru and his progress. I'm surprise she decided to go ahead and share him considering how private she is with her life outside of Hololive.
You're being a doomer. Check Josh's Poast, he's been coming up with a lot of things to try and decentralize things. That and the hardware update hasn't happened yet, turns out the hardware he got wasn't compatible so it's still on the old line which is why it's still janky for the time being.

I want to laugh at Tim Pool and his beanie, so I push through the pain of logging at some point during the day, but it's not very practical to casually post currently.
I miss laughing at Tim Pool and his beanie so much too. I couldn't agree with you more on the other post after this. I like KF for other cow stuff, but I also like it here because this is more dedicated to Vtubing in general without having to deal with the spergery from drive-bys, etc.

"Sometimes I feel that I maybe a little Psychopathic, either that or I’m so used to smiling for 5 hours during streaming that my facial muscles have become used to grinning no matter what emotions I feel." - Relatable.

Hope never disappoints. Never forget the fear she put into the hearts of the girls in that one DbD collab.

Maybe its because she leans too much into the whole god thing. Abigail doesn't seem to go too heavy with it
She's unhinged too. Her going on victim rants constantly and political sperging snuffed any chance she had, since vtweeters hate associating with drama but strive on it.

So here's some drama that started after the Magni/39Daph collab. Some overly enthusiastic vtuber fans have taken it upon themselves to harass vtubers who've interacted with Daph on twitter. So she won't be reaching out to any more vtubers because she doesn't want any trouble for those she collabs with. Daph talks about the whole ordeal in this clip. Here's a bit of a rundown of the video.

-The context is from back in December '21 when Hasan Pikar was causing drama on twitch and got banned for using the term cracker.

-There are chatlogs being spread around on twitter of Daph using cracker and snow roach to make her seem like she's racist against whites.

-She says she's never used these terms as insults to anyone. And she only used them because she was talking about the Hasan drama.

-If you watch this clip, lower the volume at 8:40 because she screams like a sperg due to something happening in the game she's playing.

-From about 9:00 on, she talks off and on about our homeland, good ol' KF. She doesn't mention it by name because it's been given the Voldemort treatment.

Unfortunately, she parrots the same bullshit every news outlet has been accusing the forum of. I don't blame her necessarily, she's a fuckin normie woman twitch streamer so of course she'll accept all that as fact without bothering to dig any deeper. It's a shame, personally I always found her content and streams to be very funny. Anyways, here's the clip where she talks about the drama if you have time to waste. Again, lower the volume at 8:40 so your ears don't get blown out.

Yikes... I thought her collab with Dez was nice and funny. Nothing too crazy or great, but alright. F for her since this is going to give her the PNG treatment in Hololive.

Well at least she sounds pretty good, I think?
She does! I think her singing has gotten better.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
To be fair, that wasn't our experience with Athena at AO. We stuck up for her when she had the activist psycho brigade trying to dox her and post shit she did as a teenager and all that. She acknowledged us, was very friendly, and ended it there. Didn't make a big to-do of it, just showed her appreciation.

I don't have a ton of experience with her, but just from the interaction we had and what I saw she seemed like a nice enough girl, if a bit over-zealous.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I didn't realize it took a Splatoon stream to make IRyS not give one shit. I haven't even watched the stream yet, because, it's fucking Splatoon and I didn't expect anything from it, just maybe something to put on the background... but I'm definitely watching it tomorrow.

Speaking of IRys' psychological state, does anyone else feel she has been extra yabai lately? From wanting to wash girls backs, to spilling multiple drinks on her chest region, to talking about wanting to buy eroge games, or having a spicy thumbnail and saying, "oh nooo, don't go look up the full version of that art :sneaky:." Or is it just my own sick little mind?

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Unarchived Gura karaoke in about 6 mins

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Korone is streaming early in the morning today so she can spend time with her grandmother. Truly a good dog.

IDK if has been mentioned here, but apparently Korone's grandma hasn't been doing very well lately, so she has been trying to spend more time with her lately.

Speaking of IRys' psychological state, does anyone else feel she has been extra yabai lately? From wanting to wash girls backs, to spilling multiple drinks on her chest region, to talking about wanting to buy eroge games, or having a spicy thumbnail and saying, "oh nooo, don't go look up the full version of that art :sneaky:." Or is it just my own sick little mind?
Idk, seems pretty normal YabaIRyS to me, tbh.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I think she goes in phases. When she took a 10-day break she came back with a much more 'fuck you' (in an IRyS way) attitude, but then she backed off, and now she seems back on that 'fuck you' attitude, but I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary.

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Ame had an amazing silly little puppet show. Would highly reccomend anybody not watching her right now should check it out (it'll be clipped by everybody and their mom).

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So here's some drama that started after the Magni/39Daph collab. Some overly enthusiastic vtuber fans have taken it upon themselves to harass vtubers who've interacted with Daph on twitter. So she won't be reaching out to any more vtubers because she doesn't want any trouble for those she collabs with. Daph talks about the whole ordeal in this clip. Here's a bit of a rundown of the video.

-The context is from back in December '21 when Hasan Pikar was causing drama on twitch and got banned for using the term cracker.

-There are chatlogs being spread around on twitter of Daph using cracker and snow roach to make her seem like she's racist against whites.

-She says she's never used these terms as insults to anyone. And she only used them because she was talking about the Hasan drama.

-If you watch this clip, lower the volume at 8:40 because she screams like a sperg due to something happening in the game she's playing.

-From about 9:00 on, she talks off and on about our homeland, good ol' KF. She doesn't mention it by name because it's been given the Voldemort treatment.

Unfortunately, she parrots the same bullshit every news outlet has been accusing the forum of. I don't blame her necessarily, she's a fuckin normie woman twitch streamer so of course she'll accept all that as fact without bothering to dig any deeper. It's a shame, personally I always found her content and streams to be very funny. Anyways, here's the clip where she talks about the drama if you have time to waste. Again, lower the volume at 8:40 so your ears don't get blown out.

Is she really that stupid to think people on KF would try to kill her and her family, or is she just parroting the same shit to get more people against the site? Either way if she's friends with Hasan something dumb was bound to happen.

Anyways, it looks like Pippa is streaming GTA V again. I don't know if I can take another stream of her awful playing, but I'll still watch the whole thing like always.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I think she goes in phases. When she took a 10-day break she came back with a much more 'fuck you' (in an IRyS way) attitude, but then she backed off, and now she seems back on that 'fuck you' attitude, but I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary.
I love it when she embraces the Yabe side. It's more entertaining, because she has a way of making it fun without it getting tiring.

Ame had an amazing silly little puppet show. Would highly reccomend anybody not watching her right now should check it out (it'll be clipped by everybody and their mom).
Yeah! It was silly and fun. I'm glad to see her excited and enjoying herself doing these things. Now shark is up while she takes a break. Wonder if she'll come back after Gura is done.

EDIT:
- No bottom teeth on Gooba today.
- Her mom is watching the stream, so she's nervous about it.
- End of stream is gonna be when she says her news. Coincidentally can now say stuff like "amogus, suss" without getting in trouble, so guess the amongus collab is one and there's something else?

Goomba Unarchived Playlist:
- Fly me to the moon
- Wake me up when September ends (She says that it makes her emotional to sing this, because she went to see the VOD that some uploaded with the song on it and people shared how it reminded them of sad moments or hardships. She had stop herself from crying, decided to switch to a happy song.)
- World's Smallest Violin
- Fly-Day Chinatown
- Somebody That I Used to Know (Jazz style)
- A Man Without Love
- Atlantis
- Kiss Me
- Stay with Me (Miki Matsubara song)
- Girl of Ipanema (She joked that this is becoming a GAWR GURA CLASSIC)

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Yeah! It was silly and fun. I'm glad to see her excited and enjoying herself doing these things. Now shark is up while she takes a break. Wonder if she'll come back after Gura is done.
She's gonna do a "variant tier list" after Gura, presumably with all the Ames she's had on stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She was mentioned once or two before at the kiwifarm. As a part of agency of disabled vtubers VShougai.
Cute girl but i can't watch those type of really broken girls because I feel sorry for them and it makes me depressed.
For the same reason I can't watch Monaca. Because one day her brother will die and it will break her heart, and if I watch her, I will become more attached to her and it will break my heart too. Although I have already fallen down this rabbit hole and still follow her from time to time and will be saddened by the death of Bronaca.:(
Did know this forum was up, and KF giving much trouble today so might as well try to start posting here. Anyway:

Shilling this 2 view vtuber I found recently, she is "blind" (blind on one eye and legaly blind on the other) and just finished having a redebut/subathon, pretty comfy vibes: twitch.tv/miaz
Miaz is pretty entertaining, i started watching some of her content before she went into a full blown vtuber (i cant remember if she just streamed with a png or something), early on in her career she got some faggots whining about her not being blind because she could play vidya, and apparently blamed Kiwifarms for some harassment

im guessing this was from drama about Vshogai, who then renamed to CyberDisa after it turned out that Shogai may or may not have been a slur in japanese. I think i first posted or joined the discussions about them and i cant remember anything being posted of note about their groupmates in particular , at best just member speculation without any clear or intentional dox, my only guesses is that there were people blaming Kiwi when it was just external drama or tiktok niggas being anal about them like they did for Miaz not being blind

this got me searching and i found some interesting tweets, apparently CyberDisa imploded due to internal drama and some other undiscolsed shit, before they even debuted

Kinda sad, there is some amount of potential in such a project but i do think that the state of how people see disabilities on twitter and the rest of the internet even would make it very hard to find people who are not Menhera as shit

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is she really that stupid to think people on KF would try to kill her and her family, or is she just parroting the same shit to get more people against the site? Either way if she's friends with Hasan something dumb was bound to happen.
I'm guessing she's just a clout chaser using the drama to her advantage just like everyone else. None of these people give a shit if KF is up or down, unless they have something incriminating on their about themselves, they just want to profit off of being the guy who stood up to the man, despite being the "the man" themselves.

Anyways, it looks like Pippa is streaming GTA V again. I don't know if I can take another stream of her awful playing, but I'll still watch the whole thing like always.
Nice, I was hoping she'd come back to GTA at some point, I never played it and the story is actually pretty interesting.

Nageki

Bird Archivist
Selen is playing Paper's Please

Glory to Artstozka the Dragoons

Edit: "Male? Really? You clearly have makeup on." <Denied>
So far so good.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She's playing WoW for the first time in 20 days. Don't forget to vote for her to play WoW classic over current, because both are shit, but that one is slightly less so.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nice, I was hoping she'd come back to GTA at some point, I never played it and the story is actually pretty interesting.
While it's not my favorite in the series (I prefer GTA 4 and San Andreas), it's still a great game. Being a veteran of the games though, watching Pippa playing like she's using her feet brings out the autism in me.

She's playing WoW for the first time in 20 days. Don't forget to vote for her to play WoW classic over current, because both are shit, but that one is slightly less so.
Never played WoW myself as I don't really care for MMOs, but Pippa is bound to make anything at least somewhat entertaining.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Xpost from the other site:

Uuuu-exif-remove.jpeg

Drama brewing on the Twitters. Fauna's emote artist is not taking kindly to people tracing her work, even for memes.

PC's Lumi is one of the offenders, apparently.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I got jewed out of a patty in one of my McDonald's burgers tonight so I wasn't in the best mood when that popped up in my notifications.
This can't be understated:
VOTE CLASSIC
pngegg (8).png

This message was brought to you by Classic Horde.

Edit:
The YouTube chat box vote box doesn't seem to like HyperChat right now.
If you use the HyperChat extension, turn it off, refresh the page, vote, then re-enable HyperChat after voting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom