uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Looks like the Tako's decided to make a website

26.jpg
This might be the best fanart on there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ngl, not sure if I give a fuck about KF for vtuber discussion. Sure when it comes back up it will be good for everything else, but I don't see the reason to tie vtuber discussion to it when this site is the same. For me it will just depend on activity.
The farms will always be in danger and I don't want to rely on it for talking about something largely unrelated to it.
I think a reason for keeping vtuber discussion on KF, like other people may have said before, is due to the name "Kiwi Farms" filtering a lot of people from ever touching the site. Having discussion on a site like this that is generally more tame than KF can lead to more retards joining if people start talking about it, which can lead to this site becoming another /vt/ or reddit if not properly gatekept.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm not sure who needed to hear this today, but here you go:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Elite car

Elite GPU had a stroke

Elite car reaction

Rust doggo

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ngl, not sure if I give a fuck about KF for vtuber discussion. Sure when it comes back up it will be good for everything else, but I don't see the reason to tie vtuber discussion to it when this site is the same. For me it will just depend on activity.
The farms will always be in danger and I don't want to rely on it for talking about something largely unrelated to it.
I agree don't get me wrong I am eternally thankful that Josh let us have our little corner of autism on his site but when you get right down to it Vtubers in general is off topic to Kiwi and on top of that the constant target on Kiwis back puts us in a crossfire that truthfully most of us are not really party to

I wish the farms a quick recovery and a long continued life doing what they love to do hell i even lurk a few cow threads there but when it comes to Vtubing im liking how this place is shaping up slowly but surely with the unique vtuber themed emotes and stuff

If i had my way the kiwi thread would be merged into this thread members and all and we would exist as a separate entity well out of the line of fire so i can continue my daily posting in the thread and I would also continue going to Kiwi for Kiwi things as intended (whenever i can actually get back in)
I think a reason for keeping vtuber discussion on KF, like other people may have said before, is due to the name "Kiwi Farms" filtering a lot of people from ever touching the site. Having discussion on a site like this that is generally more tame than KF can lead to more retards joining if people start talking about it, which can lead to this site becoming another /vt/ or reddit if not properly gatekept.
As long as they follow the rules it shouldn't be an issue and if not the banhammer waits

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
She made a fight club arena afew hours ago. Idols bashing eachother's skulls in with rocks. 🏆

I didn't notice from the stream, but she actually build that in front of Lamy's house lmao

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

"Sometimes I feel that I maybe a little Psychopathic, either that or I’m so used to smiling for 5 hours during streaming that my facial muscles have become used to grinning no matter what emotions I feel." - Relatable.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Steiger

Coming along for the ride
Early Adopter
His nickname Iox on kiwifarm, but i forgot his name on poast where he promised to post links when they are available and don't know his name here.
I don't ever use the same alias twice, I'm fine with the connection here because I'm using the same throwaway email, and since @The Proctor can see users emails and knows this email, it woudn't really matter. I still have the archive, it's also the reason why I was able to give @FuckingYTs the original KF CSS. I tried uploading at least the html and images to MEGA, but my power kept shitting itself, and I finally gave up when the power went out at 90% upload after 5 hours, I then really had to focus on more important business. I haven't uploaded the full archive yet because I still need to parse through some weird files to make sure that there aren't any IPs (I used a vpn but I gotta make sure) or my local directory paths in the files as I tend to be very schizo about opsec. Something else I wanted to do is to aggregate the data and change src references to reduce redundancy so that it's not 26gbs, as the profile pictures, .php files, .js files, and .css files are re-downloaded every page, 6800 times. I still have a lot of business to tend to, but I have a little bit more time now so I'll slowly chip away at it, sorry for being so quiet about it.

https://poa.st/@Oxough

Asked to be DMed your poa.st name to verify before trying to add them, who knows how well that'd go off with the site being how it is. Page 6838 if you can get on to go look.
I asked for dms because I wasn't sure how the forum's creation would go, Proctor didn't really express a plan to me in emails so I thought it was going to be an invite only with the original thread goers (as to filter out any sabotaging shitters) while trying to figure out what to do, then open it up once something was figured out. Turned out to be much simpler than I anticipated when I realized Proctor's intent, so I just decided to just let people know about the new forum instead and dropped the dms thing; Proctor still has those dms so he can do what he wants with those.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Did know this forum was up, and KF giving much trouble today so might as well try to start posting here. Anyway:

Shilling this 2 view vtuber I found recently, she is "blind" (blind on one eye and legaly blind on the other) and just finished having a redebut/subathon, pretty comfy vibes: twitch.tv/miaz

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Cross posting from the motherland as I am not sure which site you guys are on right now:

First time I've been able to even see the site in the past few days and I have to say this has been one wild ride:

>being chased around the interent just to talk about anime girls and lolcows
>joining a splinter site
>seeing Nolan in the chat of the new KAP video and Metokur archiver channels in Tenma's chat
>the homeland coming back up immediately after the troons declare victory
>and Jim and Null announced they would stream together at the end of the week

Anyway, have some actual vtuber related stuff:

I've been checking out Shabel Tonya lately

I like her, she's pretty cute, I could just be biased because I've been really wanting a prehistoric themed vtuber. Not sure why everyone here was saying her design is amazing though, it just looks like someone substituted Gura's Megalodon with a Smilodon. Also nitpick but 4 FUCKING EARS!

Also

THE PAISANO PUP...
THE DAGO DOG...
THE RIGATONI KORONE...
YUNIIHOOOOOO!

has been unbanned from Twitch and was able to do her re-redebut stream

paul

Early Adopter
So apparently Myth's new song "Non Fiction" will not "collide" with ID's 3D show case after all (even they are one day apart). First Calli said they will move it so they won't steal ID'sspotlight, now it's a typo in teaser that has been reviewed by probably several people? I don't get it but it's now being released on September 25th instead of 15th).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm not sure who needed to hear this today, but here you go:

That fucking BGM tho.

More Miko shenanigans in rust.

NoisesV seems to be clipping most of the rust streams and has done many multiPOV compilations for Season 2, ICYMI

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Korone is streaming early in the morning today so she can spend time with her grandmother. Truly a good dog.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Anyone catch Vesper's zatsudan this afternoon? I missed the end and it got privated for some reason.

SaejimaHaruka

Did know this forum was up, and KF giving much trouble today so might as well try to start posting here. Anyway:

Shilling this 2 view vtuber I found recently, she is "blind" (blind on one eye and legaly blind on the other) and just finished having a redebut/subathon, pretty comfy vibes: twitch.tv/miaz
You can be a nijifag, you can be a holofag, but the true purpose of the Vtuber thread is to find and shill 2views. It's genuinely one of my favorite aspects of the single general discussion thread, just having indies/small corpos sprinkled throughout here and there without having to actively look for them.

Anyways, I wanted to check her out and thought you forgot to link her, as it took me a good second to notice the URL.

For anyone else struggling seeing URL links, both 'Defualt' (LIGHT MODE WARNING) and 'Default Black 2.2' themes have links highlighted in blue. Sorry if it was mentioned before, I might have missed it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Anyone catch Vesper's zatsudan this afternoon? I missed the end and it got privated for some reason.
Didn't watch it completely, but it didn't seem like it had anything worth privating over?
He did recomend a non-holo vtuber, can't remember the name right now, I'm thinking Haruka Karibu.
___

VOD's up. He ended the stream abruptly because he was talking about books and said "funniest chapter I've ever written" and went "oh no, people are gonna think I-". Then asked for a neuralizer and ended. Timestamped

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shake shake Clancer time

Holy shit, this game was buried deep deep in my subconscious and until I saw her thumbnail...I forgot it even existed. I just had a rush of memories flood in of heading to the Blockbuster near my childhood home and coming back with this game. Playing it all night long. Ami really does play some deep cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom