"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

The what now?
This incident happened during the Phase Connect collab, where everyone take a turn to do sketching, coloring, etc.

After the drawing, they posted the artwork up to twitter, then a schizo from 4chan trying to mimic the Boobros incident:
20230330_100531.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know. I was too busy touching grass. I mean, I do have to get up and piss once in a while (I'm not so gamer to have a bottle next to my desk) so I cannot be on here 38 hours a day.
It was for people who had 50 posts in the first 3 months of the site's existence or which proctor instantly recognized from the homeland, though both requirements were slightly bent for some people. You joined in late december, wouldn't have gotten it anyway.
I just hope the Namirin/Patreon talking doesn't get lost in the jannysweep...

Also, wait, all this talk of him sleeping; is Proctor European? He deserves all this and worse.
He is, probably eastern europe.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was gonna post this like an hour ago but retardation happened, Banned Vtuber Memes is an advocate for Jim's Pipits promise:

1680142708282.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This incident happened during the Phase Connect collab, where everyone take a turn to do sketching, coloring, etc.

After the drawing, they posted the artwork up to twitter, then a schizo from 4chan trying to mimic the Boobros incident:

:coomer:Panko-Arm-Manko :vespernice:
Just kidding that's stupid, but stupid shit on 4chan gets away with it usually, bring it into their stream and.....:gun: :annoyedpippa:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1680142742216.png

These girls are doing unspeakable things to each other in my Christian Minecraft server! Both of em even have damn dragon heads on, the sheer debauchery of it! Goddamn furries..

EDIT:
1680143034442.png

HoloSoapDrama in one part.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 18239
These girls are doing unspeakable things to each other in my Christian Minecraft server! Both of em even have damn dragon heads on, the sheer debauchery of it! Goddamn furries..
>Gura getting action with Galkayu

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Home Depot pastry woman is doing a drawing collab with someone I've never heard of, but that's not surprising because there's a lot of people I haven't heard of. Heterochromatic wolfgirl.
sena3.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 18239

EDIT:
View attachment 18243
HoloSoapDrama in one part.
How does she get away with it every time :whatastory:

I'm really enjoying Gura almost having a panic attack every time she has to respond. For even more wholesome context, Okayu saw Gura's trident a few days ago and immediately decided to move in next to her. She's been wanting this for a while.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Monkey's paw is always watching. He asked us not to tear apart Nolan and shit up the threat with it, so a brave /vt/ resident got lost and volunteered to take his place.

On the topic of vtubers Bae is having a GREAT time playing Getting Over it again. I learned that Fauna is apparently pretty insane at it too.
Bae is surprisingly decent at it, especially considering how bad she is at most other non-mobile games. Also, now Fauna is just reading Bennet's lines out to Bae lol

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Now that most of us have found the Ignore function and proven how effective it is we can move onto the actual important questions.

How many Yubi's does Okayu lose for this

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Machi with the based stream title

He streamed for 7 and half hours he's hooked boys he also said they'll get longer lol

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Jesus that was rough to get through.

Bunch of tourists.

Man this hurts. Real shame he never got to use it.
Jesus it's like he got immortalized in Live2D. Imagine if she has a soundboard of him.. Shit, that's just way too depressing to think about.
I'll just stick to my stupid shark fumbling over Minecraft and social cues.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He streamed for 7 and half hours he's hooked boys he also said they'll get longer lol
I wish I could stand his anime dub voice. I actually enjoy the games he plays.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Speaking of Getting Over It, I was looking through Pikamee's channel for vods I want to download before the end, when I came upon this. Apparently Pikamee once played the entire Getting Over It game in a single stream. It took her 9 hours.

Graduation, man. So many great streams being deleted.

All those moments will be lost like tears in rain.

USS IOWA

Now that most of us have found the Ignore function and proven how effective it is we can move onto the actual important questions.

How many Yubi's does Okayu lose for this
None, Korone is gonna have sharkfin soup for dinner.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, did Pippa promise something for her 200K sub milestone?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom