"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Onigiri showing some interesting twitch stats (take with a grain of salt)

20230329_204137.png

I guess this is an official twitch experiment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I follow them and I also follow Dottovu and Keeki, but don't interact in any way with those accounts other than liking the occasional post. I really want to try out Namirin's Patreon to see unfilteredRyS, but I'm not autistic enough yet. I see all her usual annoying IRyS whales hovering around that account too, and I don't want to be associated with that.
It is the same dorky girl with more f-bombs. If it makes you feel any better. They are comfy zatsus, though, which I wish she did more of on her Holo account.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Onigiri showing some interesting twitch stats (take with a grain of salt)

Wait, there are still people unaware that streaming at euro hours is typically streaming to the void? It's one of the main reasons Panko hasn't grown more imo, her situation at home means she can only stream short streams at the worst hours for getting views.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Not-Magni singing with some IRL friends.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm a Nijisanji fan.
"get outta here, this place is too tough for you little man- I think you'd be more comfortable over in that place"
1680134071524.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi News: She's gonna ask Pippa on a date to Waffle House!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Thanks to her little Unicorn Army and the power of :talentfreedom:your sad girl did not stand a chance in the first place!!!View attachment 18176
Reliance on the the power of emotionally damaged boys is a weakness, not a strength, just wait until Sakana (♀️) releases the Dark Rainbow of Boy-friends to absorb all the unicorn simp power and transform them into Schitzo-Anitis!

:medsmoremeds:I can't... Shiina is my meds and she's not streaming today:takeyourmeds:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I follow them and I also follow Dottovu and Keeki, but don't interact in any way with those accounts other than liking the occasional post. I really want to try out Namirin's Patreon to see unfilteredRyS, but I'm not autistic enough yet. I see all her usual annoying IRyS whales hovering around that account too, and I don't want to be associated with that.
It is the same dorky girl with more f-bombs. If it makes you feel any better. They are comfy zatsus, though, which I wish she did more of on her Holo account.
Ahem (sound clip):
Namirin actually had a short stream, just over an hour. Sang like, 4 Ylvis songs and a couple jp songs in the part I saw, gotta go back and watch the first half hour now. Her new mic sounds pretty great.

Edit: While I think sharing actual Patreon content is wrong, I just consider this small audio clip that I stole from 4ch as an advertisement, to try to get more people to give her money:
P.S. As long as people continue to not leak her streams; she's started putting the links in patreon posts again rather than in DM's. This means that new members can go to the posts and still get links to watch the recent vods. When it was in DM's, if you missed the window to ask for it, you'd never get it.
And her next stream should be coming up within the week probably. Her 'X month' stream usually happens about 2-4 days into the next month, so the March stream should be just a couple days away. I hope all the alarms I set on my phone for Patreon alerts wake me up this time...I've slept through the last ~2 or 3 streams because she tends to announce it at ~6 am and stream ~8 am (my time)

Last edited:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
:medsmoremeds:I can't... Shiina is my meds and she's not streaming today:takeyourmeds:
I feel your pain, my Oshi hasn't streamed for 9 days now...I need my fix. I also hope her cough got better.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

USS IOWA

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
Only have twitter for Vtubers, so yeah just use the same account when I 'like' things. If somebody wants to go thru my likes and put 2-and-2 together; have at it.

At this point even I miss her and wish I'd have watched more. Are you keeping up with her on her roommate?
As far as I've seen, she only posts about her dog girl on Twitter. She did a couple of streams right at the beginning of her leaving, but none since then I'm aware of unless she's got some different accounts.
Nope, she went full-speed ahead on her Arknights art career. She has a fanbox and bilibili, but only does art on both. Other than the two streams after her graduation, which were basically just promos for her pink doggo's release, that is it.
Unless @God's Strongest Sanalite knows something more, this has been it. Sanalites living on bread crumbs... but that's not to say nothing relevant has happened (at least in regards to Holo). What we can infer from comments and zatsus during the New Year's arc is that she HAS met with most, if not all, of the EN members IRL. Council's keeping on the DL, but there's a clip of Calli saying they were, at the time, going to meet. There's a chance she may stream again once that new mihoyo game comes out. (I'll take the monkey paw all fucking day)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS saying fuck... :irysyabairys:

Not-Magni singing with some IRL friends.

Can't believe Magni hates tempus so much he'd rather be streaming on twitch instead.
Just kidding. Looks like a great time.

hylic

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
IRyS saying fuck... :irysyabairys:

Can't believe Magni hates tempus so much he'd rather be streaming on twitch instead.
Just kidding. Looks like a great time.
Nah, he's recruiting for the next wave. I heard there's going to be a doctor.

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Man, that shit is the most annoying thing, because sometimes those notifications don't go off on phone so you gotta just check manually. I've missed many things on patreon because of that, and it hurts me to my core because I hate replying to things late.
Screw it, I'll ask here too if anyone else has some more layers of backup or better ideas for me (maybe anything PC related to monitor for an email from Patreon? I've only set up phone stuff): I set Patreon alerts to override 'do not disturb' mode, play 'Berserker' (or something, I forgot what I set it up to play, but a full song) as a ringtone, and got a 3rd party app that's supposed to replay alerts every 5 minutes, like a snooze button.

I want it to straight up be a 'wake me up' alarm clock when I get a Patreon notification, and that jerry-rigging is the best I could come up with. I haven't tested any of this, so it'll be a live test whenever she streams and I hope it works.

And of course none of this will work if Patreon doesn't actually send out the notifications and emails. Several people in the comments of her posts are like, "Oh, sorry I missed this; Patreon just sent me the notification now (2 weeks later)"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia: Okay time to raid into Remi!
*raids into Rosemi*

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There's a chance she may stream again once that new mihoyo game comes out. (I'll take the monkey paw all fucking day)
Unless she did some art for it, I don't see why she would. I am definitely not counting in seeing her stream on any normal capacity again. Her schedule when she was Sana was insane, and Bae mentioned that she has not really heard from her lateky, so I just think she is too busy for it. She really only streamed Genshin for a pixiv event she was part of and for the Arknight character release. I am not keeping my hopes up. As long as she is doing well, I am content with my current chuubas and streamers.

Edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Screw it, I'll ask here too if anyone else has some more layers of backup or better ideas for me (maybe anything PC related to monitor for an email from Patreon? I've only set up phone stuff): I set Patreon alerts to override 'do not disturb' mode, play 'Berserker' (or something, I forgot what I set it up to play, but a full song) as a ringtone, and got a 3rd party app that's supposed to replay alerts every 5 minutes, like a snooze button.

I want it to straight up be a 'wake me up' alarm clock when I get a Patreon notification, and that jerry-rigging is the best I could come up with. I haven't tested any of this, so it'll be a live test whenever she streams and I hope it works.

And of course none of this will work if Patreon doesn't actually send out the notifications and emails. Several people in the comments of her posts are like, "Oh, sorry I missed this; Patreon just sent me the notification now (2 weeks later)"
I got nothing for ya, I just constantly refresh the app in order to check. Maybe just set an alarm to wake up then and check it? You might need to close the app entirely in order for it to refresh though, as I've learned.
because I love BBC SO much dude
yum yum yum black cocks
my name is Sithis I just love yummy black cocks and posting about them all day.
Damn, didn't think I'd find myself cringing to a sixth thing on this forum, but we might just get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom