"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

I saw it mentioned in passing, but it was forgotten about due to a big fight over Kson's translation. Kanata tripped over her own two feet and made a big deal over a nothingburger regarding the big minecraft collab she participated in that included males. According to a Heimin on /vt/, she would stream a Twitter Space and console her unicorns by saying she didn't know that the Non-Holo Minecraft event would have males among other things. She's recieved heat from some of her unicorns for even being there and from people who thought she was rude at the event for refusing to acknowledge the males at the event and treating them like Voldemort. I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example.

Despite this, the sperging from her fans on /vt/ is pretty funny. Of course, you have unicorns blaming the boogeyman nijiYamanbas and homobeggars for the criticism. Here are some posts including a summary.
Her hymen is broken and now her Heimin's are mind-broken. :deztheroom:
heimanhymenbrokenlol.PNGvbfrdegvdgb.PNGdfgbbxcb.PNGheiminseethe.PNGBonus: JP posters on 5ch making fun of her unicorns.

1679994991370786.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

1680146450700.png

View attachment 18265
1680146186004.png

Here's Banned Vtuber Memes being a degenerate Pankophile

1680146661726.png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I saw it mentioned in passing, but it was forgotten about due to a big fight over Kson's translation. Kanata tripped over her own two feet and made a big deal over a nothingburger regarding the big minecraft collab she participated in that included males. According to a Heiman on /vt/, she would stream a Twitter Space and console her unicorns by saying she didn't know that the Non-Holo Minecraft event would have males among other things. She's recieved heat from some of her unicorns for even being there and from people who thought she was rude at the event for refusing to acknowledge the males at the event and treating them like Voldemort. I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example.
It was easy just to reject it after all there are dozens of other Holo JP vtubers who would like the money and rare collab(its a very weird group with only Botan/Peko and La+/Choe being regulars) im pretty sure this MC event its a regular thing where JP creators and Minecraft experts get invited so its not that "unknown".The last part its true LOL Kanata is just asking to not get herself invited to a collab or sponsorhip ever again:guradumbl:

niggaphil

I saw it mentioned in passing, but it was forgotten about due to a big fight over Kson's translation. Kanata tripped over her own two feet and made a big deal over a nothingburger regarding the big minecraft collab she participated in that included males. According to a Heimin on /vt/, she would stream a Twitter Space and console her unicorns by saying she didn't know that the Non-Holo Minecraft event would have males among other things. She's recieved heat from some of her unicorns for even being there and from people who thought she was rude at the event for refusing to acknowledge the males at the event and treating them like Voldemort. I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example.

Despite this, the sperging from her fans on /vt/ is pretty funny. Of course, you have unicorns blaming the boogeyman nijiYamanbas and homobeggars for the criticism. Here are some posts including a summary.
View attachment 18245View attachment 18258View attachment 18259View attachment 18262Bonus: JP posters on 5ch making fun of her unicorns.

View attachment 18263

To be honest, unicorns are bred by the Vtuber's action (ahem Rushia, Yuko......)
Kson's statement on the Unicorns, and Kanata's action are just pour gas on the fire.
I remember Kson wanna stream her English statement on Unicorn in Twitch, has she done it yet? I am waiting for the Unicorn shitshow

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
elen vtuber.png

Anykara just debuted the ellen degeneres vtuber
goblin.jpg
I'm unsure if it's a man or not... just like ellen

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Obake is hosting a gameshow pitting False and Kyho against eachother

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would like to be the first (and probably only) person to apologize to Empty_Inbox. It wasn't on purpose. I swear.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

View attachment 18245View attachment 18258View attachment 18259View attachment 18262Bonus: JP posters on 5ch making fun of her unicorns.

View attachment 18263

If any of my Oshis even THINK about interacting with a co-worker male, a manager that's a male, Uber driver that's a male, cashier at the supermarket that's a male, doctor that's a male, ANY MALE FOR ANY REASON, I'm just gonna LOSE IT.

That's how unicorns sound.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

View attachment 18263

This is even more retarded than the last few hours here, and it's 100% retarded Kanata's retarded fault for her own retarded rules. I know this level of streamer autism isn't the norm, but if I thought it were, I'd be one of the ones railing against 'idol culture' alongside indie/vshojo whores.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I would like to be the first (and probably only) person to apologize to Empty_Inbox. It wasn't on purpose. I swear.
Yes, apologies to Empty_Inbox, though tbh it could all just be summed up as
:autismvortex: to save time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

View attachment 18263

I love Kanataso and her self-imposed anti-male rule is completely fine but like

:botanshrug:

This whole situation is dumb as hell and all entirely caused by herself. Also her standing all the way in the back in complete silence was hilarious. Gotta feel bad for Chloe who probably thought she was being shy and went to comfort her.

RiverBear

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is even more retarded than the last few hours here, and it's 100% retarded Kanata's retarded fault for her own retarded rules. I know this level of streamer autism isn't the norm, but if I thought it were, I'd be one of the ones railing against 'idol culture' alongside indie/vshojo whores.
>make self imposed rule
>break self imposed rule
>this is somehow the fault of weebs and unicorns

I mean, other than the hardcore corpocoping I don't think Kson said anything that's really wrong, but it gets more retarded with the full context. And it makes it worse for Kanata if anything. Should've either actually stuck to what she promised, or dealt with the unicorns herself if they upset her that much, I guess.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>make self imposed rule
>break self imposed rule
>this is somehow the fault of weebs and unicorns

I mean, other than the hardcore corpocoping I don't think Kson said anything that's really wrong, but it gets more retarded with the full context. And it makes it worse for Kanata if anything. Should've either actually stuck to what she promised, or dealt with the unicorns herself if they upset her that much, I guess.
What makes it funnier is her unicorns didn't complain or started shitting on her, she made the twitter space in a panic thinking about appeasing her unicorns that weren't even mad in the first place.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The bigger deal you make of something, the more drama-stirrers sense blood in the water. Hasn't it been that way since the dawn of the internet? Actually, hasn't it been that way since the dawn of print media?

I mean fuck, people like Pekora and Kiara who aren't exactly bastions of perfect control can figure out how to have a few professional interactions with the dreaded male without stumbling face first into a piranha pit. It's kind of sad.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The bigger deal you make of something, the more drama-stirrers sense blood in the water. Hasn't it been that way since the dawn of the internet? Actually, hasn't it been that way since the dawn of print media?

I mean fuck, people like Pekora and Kiara who aren't exactly bastions of perfect control can figure out how to have a few professional interactions with the dreaded male without stumbling face first into a piranha pit. It's kind of sad.
Kiara despite having a Brother is very parasocial towards her viewers and that scares me off men also she put a poll for male collabs dude:whatastory:
Pekora in the same collab where Kanata ignored males:

Mehk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Imagine if IRyS just refused to talk to the guy and only interacted through Kiara relaying messages as a middle(wo)man. It'd be such a gigantic b*tchy move, and that's exactly what Kanata was acting like. Honestly it ticks me off way more than it should.

I'm sure she had already made up some excuse long ago to say, 'oh, everyone's idea of an idol is different, so this is just how I am an idol, blah blah', but honestly, why doesn't she just go and say, "Oh, I don't think Sora is an idol, because she talks to males. I don't think Suisei is an idol, because she talks to males, etc."? That's what your actions say, but you're too pussy to say it to your colleagues?
But if you think you have to not talk to males in order to be an idol while other people can talk to males and still be idols, then you're just going into post-modernist, "This is MY truth, and that is YOUR truth and both of our truths, though contradictory, are equally valid." I hate that junk too, so she ticks me off no matter what her stupid excuse is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom