"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I guess it could be, but I don't see anything floating around the various toile bowls. I suppose if somebody messaged her or PC directly about it her personal info thta might upset her. At least she'd have a heads up versus it just dumping all over. I still think it's something to do with all the non-stream/recording work she's been doing.

Pat ourselves on the back cookies, we kept a big secret for 3 whole days :smugpipi: If it's a 50k donathon she probably has two weeks or so.
Who knows, I mean yukoschizo supposedly emailed Yuko when he found pics of her walking some guy on a leash :smugpipi:

But that secret was unironically hard for me to keep lol the homeland spirit is engrained too deep in me... Sorry guys I guess I'm just more loyal to Shiina.
:shiinastare:

Sounds like Yuko is gonna start accepting gifts, she's thinking of a way to do Throne without using Throne lmao

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
why do you care so much though
Are we not the people who came from a forum that laughed at people over trivial things? Do we not talk on and on about stupid VTweeters and how Froot is bad and Kyo is bad, etc etc

I just don’t get it. I don’t get why me making a YouTube comment criticizing someone and showing their response is so bad and wrong.

How is it MATI to want to get your thoughts out but not MATI to do the stuff I mentioned before?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I wrote a comment earlier and he responded
View attachment 16719
Are we not the people who came from a forum that laughed at people over trivial things? Do we not talk on and on about stupid VTweeters and how Froot is bad and Kyo is bad, etc etc

I just don’t get it. I don’t get why me making a YouTube comment criticizing someone and showing their response is so bad and wrong.
We laugh at these people in our own circles. Don't touch the poop nolan, gets your hands dirty.

If there's 3 essential rules in the homeland it's:
  1. No moral crusades
  2. Observe; don't interfere
  3. Mind your Opsec
You have broken 2 of those, dear feeder would be disappointed
Oh and document everything but that one doesn't apply to thread readers

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
EN 1: Myth
EN 2: Council (actually also myth, just more abstract)
EN 3: Reality

Characters are now more down to earth. A schoolgirl. An office lady. A maid. A biker girl. A literal goddess who isekai'd the other four into Hololive.
Wasn't there that rrat about EN3 being 'Villains'?

Pat ourselves on the back cookies, we kept a big secret for 3 whole days :smugpipi: If it's a 50k donathon she probably has two weeks or so.
I have to admit, knitting the scarves while wearing perfume is a level of parasocial I was not expecting. Definitely not going to be a top donor; Raffle gang let's go!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

How is it MATI to want to get your thoughts out but not MATI to do the stuff I mentioned before?
Nolan, have you never noticed that people at the homeland who interact with the cows tend to receive their own brand of condemnation? One of the golden rules is not to interact with the cows, not to touch the poop, just to document their absurdity and laugh at it. While a simple comment seems innocent and in your case probably wont lead to backlash, it's best to just keep distance because most of the time you're not gonna change anything and might just end up attracting the odor of the poop and the flies that surround it. Consider how many sites you use NolanCrush as your name on - what happens if you piss off the wrong tard and suddenly people are doing the same shit we do, searching through every comment you've ever made to come up with info for dox? Do you have faith that every comment you've made has been OPSEC conscious?

It's not so much that you did something horribly wrong, people here are just ribbing you to remind you that in general it's best to avoid any interaction in any way with the poop, the very few exceptions I can see are cases where some retard online is posing a risk or a danger and you can do so anonymously like when people reported the Zaion dox twitter account for doxing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For anyone excited for Pippa's debut in Max0r's video, the premier waiting room is here:

RiverBear

Never question why Nolan does things.
Just point and laugh when he does

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm not interesting in talking about this anymore

I'm emotionally exhausted

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm not interesting in talking about this anymore

I'm emotionally exhausted
It'll be fine my dude, we're still counting on you to smite Henri at the end of days

hololive ruined /jp/

We laugh at these people in our own circles. Don't touch the poop nolan, gets your hands dirty.

If there's 3 essential rules in the homeland it's:
  1. No moral crusades
  2. Observe; don't interfere
  3. Mind your Opsec
You have broken 2 of those, dear feeder would be disappointed
Oh and document everything but that one doesn't apply to thread readers
so you've never talked to a vtuber ever? left a comment or tweeted at them?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
so you'be never talk to a vtuber ever?
How do you get past their bodyguards ive tried tasers but that usually just ends with having to buy a new one.

Edit: because of my poor reading comprehension my joke does not work I am sorry and will try harder next time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im about to buy my online tickets for the 4th fest. Someone cqn give me a quick run down? Do they give you a code or you have to create an account? How does it work

hololive ruined /jp/

How do you get past their bodyguards ive tried tasers but that usually just ends with having to buy a new one.

Edit: because of my poor reading comprehension my joke does not work I am sorry and will try harder next time.

It's ok buddy.
FqFeAFiaMAAWn7q.jpeg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Im about to buy my online tickets for the 4th fest. Someone cqn give me a quick run down? Do they give you a code or you have to create an account? How does it work
They sent me an email with a page that had links to each of the shows.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Wemi has survived the diabetes foot arc.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
so you've never talked to a vtuber ever? left a comment or tweeted at them?
Actually no, the only places i have interacted with that have to do with vtubers are here and the homeland, my twitter and youtube accounts are simply to consume content, I have probably only left 20 or so youtube comments in the past decade and I have never tweeted, since I see the act of tweeting as thinking your banal thoughts matter and me doing so would then be hypocritical.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Can't speak about Steaming+, but on SPWN you create an account and your purchase will appear under "My ticket". You'll also get a confirmation email in moon runes.

soap suds

Elira was about to end the stream but then got the great idea to make a toon deck. She is now in gacha mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom