"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Didnt the announcement video specially said summer ? isn't that like until june?

Since we talking about HoloConnect again, I have been wanting to ask for a while do you guys think this is where we they will announce Gen3? I personally think is more likely that it being announces during HoloExpo since that still manly a jp focused event, I also have a personal rrat about how this relates as to why Gen3 has taken so long, ultimately I don't really care when EN3 happens or if it happens at all to be fair, I just think is odd it hasn't happen yet, they also don't really have to announce them in a specially even since every other gen just get randomly announced on twitter on any random day, but EN in general has been weird with its announcement decisions.

also her is my rrat about HoloEN3:,spoiler in case you don't want to read the rambling of a madman:
I think EN3 was being selected and at the same time planning for this concert started, at some point early they decided this would be where they would unveils them, thinking they would be able to get this going soon enough, then they got hit with the realty of how hard is to get an live event on L.A to happens specially when all you staff and talents are all across the world, but being the stubborn Japanese company they are they refused to change their plans about the unveiling thinking they soon would get everything sorted until months passed and eventually sunken cost started and decided they had already delayed them so much might as well continue with the original plan and her we are, obviously this rrat completely relies on cover being ultra retarded and that why I admitted is likely just my shizo showing but still wanted to put it out there, since I feel there has to be some explanation on why after over a year of auditions there no EN3.
A few things though:
1. The date in the leaked screenshot is when the ticket sales would start, it doesn't mention anything about when the concert would be.
2. UPROAR was announced during SuperExpo2023 despite it barely a Stars-focused event.
3. How "early" did you believe the original date of the concert would have been? It couldn't have been at any time around early 2023 as it would have been too close to Myth 3D showcase and 4th Fes.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@Nenelove

1679002414644.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
So uh, that clip of Enna being a pedophile that /vt/ likes to keep throwing around without context?
@Airless (on the homeland) found the full stream. It gets worse with context.
I don't watch Enna and I don't like her voice, but women thinking kids are cute is nothing unusual. Women who work with kids having pictures of their "favorite kid" is not weird or "being a pedophile". Is there something more?

Enna worked as a kindergarten teacher in japan when she was about 19 years old. Here is a stream where she talked about how she had to deal with kids biting each other: 02:13:20. She mentions having photos of some of them at 02:35:35. One of the kids she talked about, the "crazy eye kid", bit 3 kids one day. She pretty much talks the whole 25 minutes about her job back then.

Giving the reactions of the rest of Ethyria, my first guess would be that she showed a picture of that "crazy eye kid".

On a side note, ever since Enna did the offcollab with Kyo /vt/ seems to have a massive hateboner for Enna, so I would take anything from /vt/ about Enna with a grain of salt.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Later than usual Sena stream tonight, she's continuing to work on her new model

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
A few things though:
1. The date in the leaked screenshot is when the ticket sales would start, it doesn't mention anything about when the concert would be.
2. UPROAR was announced during SuperExpo2023 despite it barely being a Stars-focused event.
3. How "early" did you believe the original date of the concert would have been? It couldn't have been at any time around early 2023 as it would have been too close with Myth 3D showcase and 4th Fes.
1. I honestly couldn't remember if uproar was announced at the expo proper, through it was announced like ID3 around the expo time but not a the event itself, still would say a StarJP being announced and the HoloExpo in japan makes more sense that EN.
2. Honestly believe I could have been planned for some point last year in between StarEN 1 and 2, around myth and council anniversaries, and the as you said Fes and Myth 3D probably made it even harder to get it moving.

Ultimately I know is kinda far fetched theory, that way I acknowledge is mostly my own shizo rambling, but honestly I feel any reason EN3 is taking this long has to some pretty crazy reason otherwise I don't se what could possibly cause such a delay.

Also speaking of which I wonder if some day we will know what caused Phase Gen2 to be stuck in the basement for like 6 months.

this shit

fuck it
Man the Enna is a real life shotacon rrat has arrived here too, we're just taking /vt/ leftovers now? She's probably the one that talked the most about wanting to be a mother I guess that's a red flag too?

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
EN3 is delayed because Omega's still deciding on which fucking shape we have to worship this time round, this is the true and only reason, don't @ me.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Pippa AI art as a Walmart employee. Looks more like a JP konbini employee.
FrSwOr9XwAIxz-f.png
FrSxambWcAQo2I2.png
FrSxpgyWcAIEHVg.png
FrSxwmvWcAAxV1v.png

Lisa ❤️

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
EN3 is delayed because Omega's still deciding on which fucking shape we have to worship this time round, this is the true and only reason, don't @ me.
They are still in the process of writing the L O R E

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
i suggest you don't take your specs for granted.
You can't identify as a different race later in life just as identifying as female won't stop you from being a man. Go back to your tranny sjw hugbox femboy!
I'm a mixed-race Trans-Denisovan/Aboriginie with a hint of Olmec, and no filthy chink is going to tell me otherwise, Rie.
Even if the community at large rises up against invaders, this is the fucking internet, people will forget in a week and these fucks will only be emboldened and keep on trying to destroy everything. They have done it before and I can see the beginnings of the cycle here now and i fear for the worst.
This culture war only ends when one side is completely decimated at this point and I'm not letting them conquer any more of our territory.
It's in your nature to destory yourselves.jpg

[- THE ROOT OF CAUSE FOR CATASTROPHE - CONFLICT OR DEVASTATION THAT ERADICATES YOU -]
[- THE PROBLEM BEGINS WITH THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE HUMAN BRAIN - MANKIND'S GREATEST FLAWS -]
[- YOUR HOMO SAPIENS ANCESTORS ENDED UP WITH THREE GRAVE PROBLEMS -]
[- TRIBALISM - SHORT TERM FUTURE - WISHFUL THINKING - ALL LEADS HUMAN NATURE TO DESTROY YOURSELVES -]
[- FAILURE TO PREVENT WILL BE YOUR DEMISE -]

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Got a Kenji video recommended earlier. It's him being a little bitch about a rape joke and a hypocrite about shotacons (seriously how can you claim shotacon=pedophilia and be a VTuber). There's more there but I don't care to watch more of this clown.

So I wrote a comment earlier and he responded
Screenshot - 2023-03-15T230238.397.png

USS IOWA

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS starts her story about meeting Kronii with talking about getting kicked out of the restaurant. Based.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I will gladly wait another year for EN3 if it means it won't be 5 people playing ninatendo games/minecraft and doing nothing but jpop/anime openings songs. Would it kill them to hire a strategy games nerd or a metal singer. I know Mumei and Fauna dipped their toes into it, but it was only 1 or 2 streams, not main content

If you want chuubas who aren't mainstream and predictable and perhaps even boring, Hololive is maybe not the agency for you. Hololive is the Toyota Corolla of agencies.

also this guy a niji? Never seen him before

I think it was Kirsche's chat yesterday where someone said that anyone could call themselves a Nijisanji streamer and most people wouldn't doubt it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom