"So yeah guys thank you for watching, we did amazing and, we... we were just y'know fucking some dudes out there and, we're doing great!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The thing that weirds me out about the lack of a third EN gen is that COVER has nothing to lose by releasing it. They would gain a sure boost from people being starved for content and would take a weight off from the other EN members which have always been too few for the size of the audience. It's essentially just a "press here to print more money" button and it baffles me that they haven't pressed it yet.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Did someone say en3? 🤔
Amano_Pikamee_Portrait.png
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Only vaguely: Business, something technology related "Part of living in the modern tech age", "Didn't even know this was possible", "victim of my own success", "Had nothing to do with other Phase members", "could be spun as a positive". Could be a little off, I'll listen again later. Whatever it was it made her cry about it for 2 days. My guess would be maybe her recordings were not usable or something went wrong. I think this because I don't think she would act so down just about not getting something she wanted, but maybe for time already put into a project, or having to re-do work she already did would cause this. If she's been up late and putting some recording/music project as a priority for the last month and it's not usable or some other problem, I could see that knocking her out for a couple days. I wish she could just tell us though.
The way she phrased things almost makes me wonder if she got doxed or something :shiinastare:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
From what I have seen he is a bit of a virtue signaler.
Wasn't he one of the vtweeters bitching about Enna not being punished enough for saying that Kyo sounds like a n1gger?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The rest of Kirsche stream, but substitute asian with white:

Sven

The rest of Kirsche stream, but substitute asian with white:

If only, but after blowing up the car twice in less then 10 seconds she has decided to walk

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
EN 1: Myth
EN 2: Council (actually also myth, just more abstract)
EN 3: Reality

Characters are now more down to earth. A schoolgirl. An office lady. A maid. A biker girl. A literal goddess who isekai'd the other four into Hololive.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
View attachment 16681
I love the racist lolibaba vodka fox
:tenmayourmom:
"YOU UGLY DISGUSTING -
FUCKING UGLY DISGUSTING,
FUCKING BARBARIAN
SMELLY PIECE OF SHIT
YOU WANNA BE RACIST? I CAN BE WAY MORE RACIST THAN YOU!
YOU WANNA TALK SHIT ON ASIANS? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ON ASIA HUH?"
YOU HAVE NOTHING CUZ YOU ARE A SCANDINAVIAN CUCK BITCH!! "
- Tenma Maemi probably
Don't know if this is what you were after since the archived vid didn't want to load for me, but here it is regardless. In short, Zentreya is a man.
View attachment 16688
That is the exact clip, thank you!

Edit: I think EN 3 is so delayed, because EN management wants to pull another omegatroon and is more concerned with self inserting themselves into cringy future lore than recruiting and training actual talents

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
EN3 is taking longer than anticipated because Hitomi Chris wants to completely master the english language before the redebut.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe hololive is running some extremely autistic background check on whoever they managed to pick for gen3 to avoid shit like the nijis. I still think Zaion was too real for all the fags who niji keeps recruiting and they pulled a mean girls on her on top of her not bending like a pretzel to apologize to management. My only interest in a gen3 is to see if they recruit someone with a nice singing voice and decent taste in music.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So the mystery behind Shiina's knitting spree has been explained.
She's having a donothon and she plans on giving handmade scarves to the top 5 donors (and also to 5 random donors). Sakana said no pink.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did someone say en3? 🤔
Pika would be more likely to join Nijisanji. She knows more people there.
EN 1: Myth
EN 2: Council (actually also myth, just more abstract)
EN 3: Reality

Characters are now more down to earth. A schoolgirl. An office lady. A maid. A biker girl. A literal goddess who isekai'd the other four into Hololive.
I'd love that. But we will get more crazy lore with absrud FGO design instead.

this shit

fuck it
She's having a donothon and she plans on giving handmade scarves to the top 5 donors (and also to 5 random donors). Sakana said no pink.
So you're saying Sakana forced her to abort her quintuplets and now she's giving away the scarves she made for her unborn children.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Somehow I knew she wouldn't be able to keep the secret much longer
Congrats @Titanosaurus we passed the good cookie test.
:whatastory:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Did Lisa ever mention how many simpbucks would it take to make her do a cover for youtube? I'm rewatching her last karaoke VOD and I love her voice, but would like a cleaner version.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So uh, that clip of Enna being a pedophile that /vt/ likes to keep throwing around without context?
@Airless (on the homeland) found the full stream. It gets worse with context.

Limkin

I will gladly wait another year for EN3 if it means it won't be 5 people playing nintendo games/minecraft and doing nothing but jpop/anime openings songs. Would it kill them to hire a strategy games nerd or a metal singer. I know Mumei and Fauna dipped their toes into it, but it was only 1 or 2 streams, not main content
Edit: Oh, this is the same stream where they talked about all kinds of fucked up shit they posted in their group chat. That stream was... something else, they were very much smashed past the point of keeping their mouths shut

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's not just the fact that they'll eventually resort to the usual block game/apex/zatsudan/nintendo IP/anime songs cycle, it's the fact that they'll have to fall in with the company line so whatever clever stream idea they might have will be wrangled to hell and back by Takeshinofriends and his coworkers. They'll also be handpicked from a selection pool of hundreds of thousands to fit 1) team leader 2) preppy girl 3) deep voice coomer bait 4) loli model for the gura fans and 5) zany wacko character that says yabe things. It's all preset, and prepackaged for Your Convenience tm.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So uh, that clip of Enna being a pedophile that /vt/ likes to keep throwing around without context?
@Airless (on the homeland) found the full stream. It gets worse with context.

I don't watch Enna and I don't like her voice, but women thinking kids are cute is nothing unusual. Women who work with kids having pictures of their "favorite kid" is not weird or "being a pedophile". Is there something more?
:educateyourself:
She just started talking about it like she had announced the donathon already, but unless I missed it she only said that in members and told us not to tell. I was surprised when she was immediately talking about knitting scarves on twitter too as I though that was part of the secret.
The way she phrased things almost makes me wonder if she got doxed or something
I guess it could be, but I don't see anything floating around the various toile bowls. I suppose if somebody messaged her or PC directly about it her personal info thta might upset her. At least she'd have a heads up versus it just dumping all over. I still think it's something to do with all the non-stream/recording work she's been doing.
Somehow I knew she wouldn't be able to keep the secret much longer
Congrats @Titanosaurus we passed the good cookie test.
:whatastory:
Pat ourselves on the back cookies, we kept a big secret for 3 whole days :smugpipi: If it's a 50k donathon she probably has two weeks or so.

Spirelord

Hello.
Did someone say en3? 🤔
Please don't give me hope... Besides, we already know Phase Invaders was pushed back because Fishman poached the catch of a lifetime. Hogwarts Legacy was merely a test that PC passed, even if the test took the original channel. /sneed

Also sheep doing Melatonin stream:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom