"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Actually no, the only places i have interacted with that have to do with vtubers are here and the homeland, my twitter and youtube accounts are simply to consume content, I have probably only left 20 or so youtube comments in the past decade and I have never tweeted, since I see the act of tweeting as thinking your banal thoughts matter and me doing so would then be hypocritical.
oh so you're a coward.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I know what I said but I’m okay so it’s fine

Nolan, have you never noticed that people at the homeland who interact with the cows tend to receive their own brand of condemnation? One of the golden rules is not to interact with the cows, not to touch the poop, just to document their absurdity and laugh at it. While a simple comment seems innocent and in your case probably wont lead to backlash, it's best to just keep distance because most of the time you're not gonna change anything and might just end up attracting the odor of the poop and the flies that surround it. Consider how many sites you use NolanCrush as your name on - what happens if you piss off the wrong tard and suddenly people are doing the same shit we do, searching through every comment you've ever made to come up with info for dox? Do you have faith that every comment you've made has been OPSEC conscious?

It's not so much that you did something horribly wrong, people here are just ribbing you to remind you that in general it's best to avoid any interaction in any way with the poop, the very few exceptions I can see are cases where some retard online is posing a risk or a danger and you can do so anonymously like when people reported the Zaion dox twitter account for doxing.

If I’m going to be honest. This sounds like an absurd and paranoid reason to condemn directly criticizing people, especially when you're applying so generally that it basically means you can't directly criticize ANYONE you talk about here. The chances of anything you mentioned happening because of a critical comment is super low. I get this criticism when it was Twitter lunatics in the past and I have definitely got into unnecessary arguments that just make my life more difficult, but here it just feels silly

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

If I’m going to be honest. This sounds like an absurd and paranoid reason to condemn directly criticizing people, especially when you're applying so generally that it basically means you can't directly criticize ANYONE you talk about here. The chances of anything you mentioned happening because of a critical comment is super low. I get this criticism when it was Twitter lunatics in the past and I have definitely got into unnecessary arguments that just make my life more difficult, but here it just feels silly
Like I said, in this case its probably harmless that you did it, but we still give you shit for your disregard of OPSEC because that is engrained in us. It's not that hard to spot you dude, shit I saw you asking for an encore after Miori sang the NTR song just a couple nights ago lol

You do what you want, I'm just gonna say, you never know who is going to react like a trooned out twitter lunatic on a public comment. Loli/shota shit is a hot button topic right now that is drawing out the twitter freaks because the vermintide have settled on propping lolitubers up as some moral crusade to pretend they're not unironic irl pedos. I don't want to see your name getting featured on some twitter troons hate vid about how all vtuber fans are shota/lolicons.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nolan, dont waste time touching the whole loli/shota debate. This shit has been going on for about 2 years and started getting really retarded 1 this last year or so. Bunch of tourists are shocked and appalled by it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
oh so you're a coward.
Yes, what about it?

I thought you didn't want to talk about this anymore? The more you respond, the more shall we, choose wisely and don't cry about it afterwards.
Ima be perfectly honest here, if you were just a bit weirder nolan, you'd probably be a cow yourself. Just because you don't know and have never known when to let things go and you keep having to respond to everyone instead of A. ignoring them or B. Taking their words to mind and acting accordingly. This is a quality that I have always believed makes cows, their inability to not respond to being poked. You may claim otherwise but I'm sure you will prove me right.
At this point, Nolan is just that dumbass retard kid that can't help himself and just plays with the dog poop he sees on the pavement despite repeatedly being told off not to. Most of you guys seems to like him since you view him as the happy-ray-of-sunshine-mongoloid-running-around-happily-with-a-balloon in these dark parts but it doesn't change the fact that he constantly still has fucking poop on his fingers.
Idk, I always feel dumb for even responding. I probably shouldn't. This whole charade we are having isn't a new thing, and nolan doesn't listen, we have already been over these things many, MANY times in the homeland. But I'm not up my own ass enough to claim I'm trying to "help him", it's more like smacking the sped in the back of the class before he pours acid on his own face.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
We laugh at these people in our own circles. Don't touch the poop nolan, gets your hands dirty.

If there's 3 essential rules in the homeland it's:
  1. No moral crusades
  2. Observe; don't interfere
  3. Mind your Opsec
You have broken 2 of those, dear feeder would be disappointed
Oh and document everything but that one doesn't apply to thread readers
Like I said, in this case its probably harmless that you did it, but we still give you shit for your disregard of OPSEC because that is engrained in us. It's not that hard to spot you dude, shit I saw you asking for an encore after Miori sang the NTR song just a couple nights ago lol

You do what you want, I'm just gonna say, you never know who is going to react like a trooned out twitter lunatic on a public comment. Loli/shota shit is a hot button topic right now that is drawing out the twitter freaks because the vermintide have settled on propping lolitubers up as some moral crusade to pretend they're not unironic irl pedos. I don't want to see your name getting featured on some twitter troons hate vid about how all vtuber fans are shota/lolicons.

Nolan, dont waste time touching the whole loli/shota debate. This shit has been going on for about 2 years and started getting really retarded 1 this last year or so. Bunch of tourists are shocked and appalled by it.

At this point, Nolan is just that dumbass retard kid that can't help himself and just plays with the dog poop he sees on the pavement despite repeatedly being told off not to. Most of you guys seems to like him since you view him as the happy-ray-of-sunshine-mongoloid-running-around-happily-with-a-balloon in these dark parts but it doesn't change the fact that he constantly still has fucking poop on his fingers.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Sometimes I feel we've been a bad influence on him. He used to radiate pure positivity and gush on everything and lately we've seen the rise of Dark Nolan, more angry and reactive.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Punished Nolan is not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve. One day he'll smite a troon publicly in the dreaded dark recesses of the Youtube comments and unleash the end times, the vermintide upon us all!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This Nolan vtuber sounds interesting, when does she stream?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Idk I already consider nolan to be a cow.
I think he is a cow, but his level is lower than the henri and not deserved to have a thread. Best i can say he is like a zoomer on twitter sperging out

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So i just got a add for a vtuber from a corp i have never heard of before, Amano Serafi from V&U (https://www.youtube.com/@AmanoSerafi/featured ), apparently a South Korean Corp but she sounds like a natural English speaker. Seems to be pretty decent, anyone know anything about her or the corp?

Have some samples:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So i just got a add for a vtuber from a corp i have never heard of before, Amano Serafi from V&U (https://www.youtube.com/@AmanoSerafi/featured ), apparently a South Korean Corp but she sounds like a natural English speaker. Seems to be pretty decent, anyone know anything about her or the corp?

I did some research and a brief write-up on them when they announced their new recruiting drive: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/page-2066#post-51267

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yes, what about it?

I thought you didn't want to talk about this anymore? The more you respond, the more shall we, choose wisely and don't cry about it afterwards.
Ima be perfectly honest here, if you were just a bit weirder nolan, you'd probably be a cow yourself. Just because you don't know and have never known when to let things go and you keep having to respond to everyone instead of A. ignoring them or B. Taking their words to mind and acting accordingly. This is a quality that I have always believed makes cows, their inability to not respond to being poked. You may claim otherwise but I'm sure you will prove me right.

Idk, I always feel dumb for even responding. I probably shouldn't. This whole charade we are having isn't a new thing, and nolan doesn't listen, we have already been over these things many, MANY times in the homeland. But I'm not up my own ass enough to claim I'm trying to "help him", it's more like smacking the sped in the back of the class before he pours acid on his own face.
all this is true and it’s also true that these aren’t easy fixes tbh

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Have some samples:

Liora, Penelope are from that agency. There were 2 twins but they randomly disappeared one day and about 4 months later the company finally posted about them not being able to continue streaming (I clipped one of them that fucked up in her debut and started singing with a muted mic). Liora has collabed with Airi and Shiina. The new talents debutted about 11 days ago and honestly I had not noticed them until today. Almost no one talked about them and no one mentioned their debut. Either they fucked up their advertising and set it to promote the talents in Korea or other countries or the ads are just not showing up. I use Youtube app on phone during work and I never got a single ad from them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Liora, Penelope are from that agency. There were 2 twins but they randomly disappeared one day and about 4 months later the company finally posted about them not being able to continue streaming (I clipped one of them that fucked up in her debut and started singing with a muted mic). Liora has collabed with Airi and Shiina. The new talents debutted about 11 days ago and honestly I had not noticed them until today. Almost no one talked about them and no one mentioned their debut. Either they fucked up their advertising and set it to promote the talents in Korea or other countries or the ads are just not showing up. I use Youtube app on phone during work and I never got a single ad from them.
I vaguely remember watching the red twin and her awful rigging, bitch looked like her model was one of those paper puppets glued onto a lollipop stick.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Who knows, I mean yukoschizo supposedly emailed Yuko when he found pics of her walking some guy on a leash
I'd like to think Shiina's schitzos are on her side, so maybe, but I'd rather she just be left alone. Why bother her over something that may never happen otherwise? She should defiantly re-assess this stuff though as she approaches 50k, which seems to be the magical schitzo number. I mean, no matter what the more viewers she has the more people will poke around or have a chance to recognize her.
But that secret was unironically hard for me to keep lol the homeland spirit is engrained too deep in me... Sorry guys I guess I'm just more loyal to Shiina.
Yeah, Shiina gets a special privilege from me too. Anyone one else "don't share this members stuff" hah hah you're not my Oshi get fucked....but Shiina..... must obey.
Sounds like Yuko is gonna start accepting gifts, she's thinking of a way to do Throne without using Throne lmao
She could pull a Himemiya Rie and put the throne on her private/alt twitter, then leak the account name on her stream, then un private the twitter then be so surprised "hey guys why do you keep gifting me stuff, I barely post anymore whoa it's so weird". Just don't use the same name as your Linkedin name.... actually just don't use linkedin. That reminded me, while looking to see if any bad news was leaked on homeland I was reminded of this:
lolshiina.PNG

@DrStupid did you make a clip of this? I remember it but I'm not sure when she talked about it. If only Rie would have listened to her friends good advice :smugpipi:
This was back in august so I hope by now everyone at PC has fallowed this good advice and gotten rid of thier Linkedin, don't be a Hime.

Also I was wondering what fishman's policy on throne and such is, because I notice Lumi's is not active..... but then I check and lo and behold, although being locked
Rie's alt twitter still has the throne link available. @superduper you can still give your Oshi some presents! Lucky you!
https://throne.me/dalgiwooyoo/wishlist
I have to admit, knitting the scarves while wearing perfume is a level of parasocial I was not expecting. Definitely not going to be a top donor; Raffle gang let's go!
Yeah, no chance of out oil baron'n anyone but maybe the raffle.
At least we don't have kurts:mold1: in the cookie tin...... yet:shiinastare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom