"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You wouldnt wake up at 6 am for your oshi? For shame!!!!!!!

You see, I'm actually a Muslim. I believe in harems. I only have so much energy.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Can someone toss me some recommendations for english vtubers that share a sense of humor similar to Pippa? Not sure how else to word it. Vtubers that aren't your typical "normie" / corporate friendly vtubers. The type of vtuber who walks the autistic tightrope of controversy with their degenerate shitpost of a personality. On my small list I so far have Tenma, Marimari, Pippa, and Fallenshadow.

Bonus points if they stream with other fellow autists. Always makes for a funny time
View attachment 16538
Speaking of that copypasta, VapoRyS has been making the rounds again recently. Chrone_co (her emote artist) drew another one:

And ifphilo/getto-san, one of her main fanartists, drew one also. Then deleted it, and reposted it as a cropped image:

Someone did archive it though, and while it's not exactly 'lewd', it's about as lewd as one can possibly be for a pokemon with no visible genitalia.
1678732570525627.jpg
Apparently ifphilo/getto does lewd versions of their normal art too, and sends them through dm's (no I do NOT get these, because I have morals, and using twitter for dm's is against my morals). I sure hope there is not a different version of this one; judging by their own words I think they may regret drawing it in the first place.

Speech To Text

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh no! It looks like Tenma is having an existential crisis at the moment! Let's cheer her up by purchasing her voice pack en-masse!

I just finished listening to it and it is truly one of the voice packs of all time, I will be sure to let Tenma know of my appreciation during her next stream. If that doesn't lift her spirits, nothing will.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Speaking of that copypasta, VapoRyS has been making the rounds again recently. Chrone_co (her emote artist) drew another one:

And ifphilo/getto-san, one of her main fanartists, drew one also. Then deleted it, and reposted it as a cropped image:

Someone did archive it though, and while it's not exactly 'lewd', it's about as lewd as one can possibly be for a pokemon with no visible genitalia.
Apparently ifphilo/getto does lewd versions of their normal art too, and sends them through dm's (no I do NOT get these, because I have morals, and using twitter for dm's is against my morals). I sure hope there is not a different version of this one; judging by their own words I think they may regret drawing it in the first place.

ive been around the internet too long and i know there is a image of vaporeon in that exact pose except anatomically incorrect if you catch my meaning might be why or a mix of both.

Wish we could get some any Vtuber playing some of the pokemon romhacks out there there are a bunch of good ones or heck even the fan games that are made with pokemon essentials.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For anyone who wasn't aware, the vtuber getting a lot of hate on twitter for posting in defense of loli appears to be a Pippa fan and has tweeted about her as early as this tweet.

1678829435917.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
n more @superduper news there are some songs someone may be interested in digging for (protected so I can only screenshot)
That stinker, she was open for a month or so. Almost fallowed but then..... do I want Rie to see my account or do I want to bother logging onto an alt just for riecism?
But now I could be missing some sweet roomate drops :pippasadl: She's put one of those Spotify covers as the members content last month, but the one she put out today is new. Edit" I mean it's not on her Spotify, it's also from 2021 IIRC.
riesspotify.PNG

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You see, I'm actually a Muslim. I believe in harems. I only have so much energy.
You say you're a muslim, but you also said you are a europoor...
Is Proctor a rapefugee? Inshallah, if you die an honorable death you will get 72 chuubas in heaven for you to superchat and simp for

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That stinker, she was open for a month or so. Almost fallowed but then..... do I want Rie to see my account or do I want to bother logging onto an alt just for riecism?
But now I could be missing some sweet roomate drops :pippasadl: She's put one of those Spotify covers as the members content last month, but the one she put out today is new. Edit" I mean it's not on her Spotify, it's also from 2021 IIRC.
View attachment 16544
You can't blame me for that one, I only posted about her private twitter on my status page. How was I to know she would literally checked my status specifically?

Also some one made a good clip of Sena's drunk Pokemon Smash or Pass stream:

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Nene live with karaoke :D

Not sure what song she just sung but it was a banger.

Edit:
Also THE RETURN OF HOLOWRASSLIN IN 2 HOURS

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Oh, this makes sense now:

I guess you can sing in a not religious choir?
Nah brother, he was a christian and converted into islam, hoping the added diversity would boost his writing career.
Edit: funny picture
FrHNPhbXsAAR4xJ.jpg

angry sushi

Early Adopter
We need more specifics since Christianity is riddled with nuance. I'd just like to know which secular muslim category you fall into.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of bacha bazi?
Are you for or against alcohol and pork consumption?
How many churches have you burned down?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I had no idea Airi was asian. Are Panko and Pippa the sole non-sino members of PC?
Maybe she wasn't Asian, but now she is?

Isn't it weird how many English-speaking Asians there are in vtubing? So many EN corps and gens, and yet more and more of them turn out to be filled with Asians. Looking Asian. Speaking Asian. Cooking Asian. Dressing Asian.

Almost as if the Asianness is spreading. Enveloping them. Changing them.

We joke about total Nijisanjification, but maybe... maybe vtubing is making the world more Asian? Not figuratively, but literally.

Any aspiring vtubers here have noticed their eyes slowly turning into slits and their hair becoming blacker and straighter?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Maybe she wasn't Asian, but now she is?
You can't identify as a different race later in life just as identifying as female won't stop you from being a man. Go back to your tranny sjw hugbox femboy!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You can't identify as a different race later in life just as identifying as female won't stop you from being a man. Go back to your tranny sjw hugbox femboy!
I'm a mixed-race Trans-Denisovan/Aboriginie with a hint of Olmec, and no filthy chink is going to tell me otherwise, Rie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom