New Mikeneko outfit and announcements.

Edit: It started!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FrK2l3EaEAM_2gx

paul

Early Adopter
Whoever asked why so much people on Twitter are shitting on Vtubing: I think it's the new "For You" section that seems to be broken and shows too much stuff out side your bubble (thx Elon).
It also showed me a Nyanners tweet which irritated me (archive). That's some new level of vtubing right there :lolwat:

20230314_1.jpg 20230314_2.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Interesting menu today:

Also noticed this in the background of Josh's last stream. I'm assuming it's Clairebere's BRB screen but I haven't confirmed it.

Clairebere's BRB.jpg

Jealous

Lurker

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
That's a lineup you don't see everyday

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

New Mikeneko outfit and announcements in 10~ minutes.

Edit: It started!

1. her A-cups have jiggle physics
2. She's super cute.
3. I feel like this hat can be edited for INTERESTING results
Screenshot - 2023-03-14T075913.311.png
Screenshot - 2023-03-14T080025.337.png

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

It looks like they turned off or removed the replies to the Kronii merch tweet since it was nothing but pissed off responses to the shipping prices.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mikeneko cute

I am still terrified of her, however

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Mikeneko cute

I am still terrified of her, however

She's a tiny Japanese woman. You could probably benchpress two of her on each arm.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I listened to most of this at 1.5x speed. Juicy drama, I guess, but is this guy really a vtuber? Or anyone in his story? Looking through his channel it all seems to be normal fleshtuber stuff even if he did keep his face hidden.
I called him a Vtuber because the only content of his I'm familiar with are Nux collabs where he uses this

Nux response
He said he is going to delete it so someone should archive if necessary

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's a tiny Japanese woman. You could probably benchpress two of her on each arm.
That helps surprisingly little if she goes menhera while you're asleep.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There seems to be a small contingent of "soft horror"-themed vtubers that sometimes cross paths. Aside from Jones (his Twitch channel has newer content), see also Mauthe Doog and Clauvio, whose voice I find quite pleasant.
Just from watching Grimmi they all seem to be friendly and supportive of one another frequently popping into eachothers chats and streams.
I only really know the ones who've been around Grimmi, shown up in my twitch recs, or have been posted on /lig/ but for those curious here are a few I'm aware of other than Grimmi and Jones
That stinker, she was open for a month or so. Almost fallowed but then..... do I want Rie to see my account or do I want to bother logging onto an alt just for riecism?
But now I could be missing some sweet roomate drops :pippasadl: She's put one of those Spotify covers as the members content last month, but the one she put out today is new. Edit" I mean it's not on her Spotify, it's also from 2021 IIRC.
View attachment 16544
I thought she had it unlocked too till I went to copy the link. Made sure to follow after failing to follow Lia's roommate.
Here's another I got a chuckle from
signal-2023-03-14-07-21-53-381.jpg

Also she's on to you
signal-2023-03-14-07-22-51-658.jpg

20230314_072031.jpg20230314_072034.jpg

lolpo

Interesting menu today:

Also noticed this in the background of Josh's last stream. I'm assuming it's Clairebere's BRB screen but I haven't confirmed it.

View attachment 16551

hey whats his channel again i forgot and the chudbuds website is down

AmpleChip

There is "discoverability" on Twitch but it's not that much honestly. Way more than in Youtube though. I would only recommend Youtube if you already have a following. Only then can you get "discovered" because you can start raiding into other people or having videos to bring viewers into your streams.
Youtube is a minefield of bots and algorithms that want to nuke your channel for no reason, and their support is entirely automated unless you're a big streamer or company with backstage access. If you're a small vtuber and get nuked by a false detection, your career is over. Bots will auto-decline your appeals. They also have a much worse copyright system full of trolls.

Twitch sucks for the viewer because of their unstoppable obnoxious ads and cancerous chat culture, but atleast their bans are (mostly) made by humans, even if they give preferential treatment to women and troons. It feels like a safer platform for smaller creators.

If I wanted to start vtubing from scratch, I would choose Twitch. If by some stroke of luck my viewer count grew to the big boy leagues, only then would I consider starting a secondary Youtube channel with my pre-existing fanbase.

niggaphil

But, there is a old saying: Don't stick your dick into crazy woman.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So is Tenma but I'd probably walk the other way if I saw her pissed off

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
rpr hosts VRoyale's 1st event, a Mario Cart 8 tourney together with Naggz. Competing vtubers include Vshojo members and big indies.
Sponsored by Ironside Gaming PCs, prizes are - Custom PC, Gaming laptop, 4080 GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom