"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
A good Fear and Hunger lore video by a russian anime man with a voicechanger! Huh!

Sharing for like 2 other russian speaking nerds, if there are even that many here

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
She's a tiny Japanese woman. You could probably benchpress two of her on each arm.
Careful, she's a hafu and was taller then her male classmates in highschool

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I called him a Vtuber because the only content of his I'm familiar with are Nux collabs where he uses this

Nux response
He said he is going to delete it so someone should archive if necessary

Added Nux response the video will be deleted so if you want it archived Someone should

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

How has Matsuri become a voice of reason? I want out of this wack ass universe.

Don't worry, she will team up with VSpo's seiso rep so there will be interesting stuff.

"You saying 'Fuck you' to bullies validates them in their bullying". Yeah, that's... some interesting logic.
There's a Cuban who said "If you kill your enemies, they win".

If you like Subaru's screams, she's starting a Resident Evil playthrough. Earlier she became Jill sandwich.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
rpr hosts VRoyale's 1st event, a Mario Cart 8 tourney together with Naggz. Competing vtubers include Vshojo members and big indies.
Sponsored by Ironside Gaming PCs, prizes are - Custom PC, Gaming laptop, 4080 GPU

rat: rpr is the next Phase invader

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

soap suds

I listened to most of this at 1.5x speed. Juicy drama, I guess, but is this guy really a vtuber? Or anyone in his story? Looking through his channel it all seems to be normal fleshtuber stuff even if he did keep his face hidden.
He streams on Twitch with a vtuber model. He actually got the model two years ago and IMO it's pretty cute. He also has a Richard Nixon model?? I've never seen him use it other than that video, but I don't watch him so maybe he does use it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Not Orca is doing a disknee karaoke, she has a very pleasant singing voice

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Before this he had not done a face reveal from what I have seen. So again his privacy went to shit and the other twat will get nothing from this. Shit's wild.
Fatal move was getting in contact with a mentally ill abuser in the first place. Every other move hes done is one that loses less, including having to make a face reveal explaining that he didnt rape a """"""""""boy"""""""""". Sucks but thats what you get for giving vermin a chance.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
A good Fear and Hunger lore video by a russian anime man with a voicechanger! Huh!

Sharing for like 2 other russian speaking nerds, if they are even that many here

I'm so glad Fear and Hunger is having a resurgence. I adore those fucking games and more people deserve to suffer and hate themselves for playing them.

I'll never forget my first memory of that game. Losing to an ogre with its cock dragging on the floor, just to have him cut my legs off and then anally rape my barbarian. Good times, good times..

Props to Tenma for having the stomach and balls.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1678802185513.png1678802227498.png
a - a
:whatastory:

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A potential new target for the Twitter freaks:

View attachment 16477

Oh, Gakilive, the honeypot corpo. Wonder if Irina is always like this.

Didn't Ame mention (about a year and a half ago) a program that would let them do Karaoke and take the input audio and process it so that you could have 2 people do karaoke in 2 different places without latency?

I checked them in part. Atraxa's green eye keeps getting cut because of the green screen. Found that odd. Blue girl was pretty cute. The timezone is not great for me.
Roboco and Luna did an online karaoke collab at Luna's suggestion in May last year. There were live TLs - whatever they were using caused them some grief, but they did get to sing. I don't recall any other Holo trying it since.

As for Atraxa's green eyes and green screen... surely this is a solved problem? Did her corpo build their own app?

Koyori did a "mirishira Hololive" stream. From the live TLs, "mirishira" is where you ask people who don't know jack about a subject to weigh in, something like Rin asking her mom to name Vtubers. Hoping for clips.

Since it was Kronii's birthday I'll add this screenshot from it.
1678803727226.png
Everyone else gets a description, but Kronii's name is Euphoria and she is God.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute as always MMD from Mashiro Yuki

And greetings with White day from Lui

Anyone got any recommended streams or clips?
Whole stream is a cursed content ^_^.

while Holo's site seems bugged
It's not a bug. I think it's called Exclusive contract with DHL. Before, when delivery prices were good, it was profitable for the Cover. But now delivery prices have gone up, but you can't change the contract or you'll have to pay a forfeit.
, but is this guy really a vtuber? Or anyone in his story? Looking through his channel it all seems to be normal fleshtuber stuff even if he did keep his face hidden.
He stream with vtube avatar on Twitch

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Chumbuds, I don't wany you to freak out, but
this pic might've been taken by gura herself!

FrKMOz0aYAE_3PT
FrKMOkGaIAA9bbs

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Chumbuds, I don't wany you to freak out, but
this pic might've been taken by gura herself!

FrKMOz0aYAE_3PT
FrKMOkGaIAA9bbs

>all of the replies are open KFP tards

That always makes me giggle for some retarded reason

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

AmpleChip

>all of the replies are open KFP tards

That always makes me giggle for some retarded reason
Remember when she met up and took selfies with KFPs keeki fans during an anime con last year? Was funny watching selfies with "keeki" being tweeted out by hardcore KFP accounts after the event.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom