"Now, 'KMS' is Kyoran Meloco Suki"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
And on the other side you have riguruma, who does a lot of MVs for Holo and Niji, and y'know, has a direct financial link with Nijisanji, taking more shots. (kpop stan lmoa)

View attachment 16503

Well, she's in a much better position to know what's going on than we do, tho she's also a biased party. We just need to wait and see from zion and see if she has anything to add. Any updates on her discord server as I imagine she's working on responses of some kind?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So now what? He unmasked himself, released a ton of private information and the other twat gets nothing done to them other than some internet hate for being a piece of shit human being which will probably get forgotten in a few weeks.
He called out a delusional, manipulative, retarded tranny in the process. His privacy was already compromised, his mug was out there with "Rapist" written under it, bold letters, red sharpie and all.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What is this about?
At least we know Rie/@superduper is chill. Let's keep it cozy for them.
I'm glad you believe that. Good for you.
Live your dream, it's a one in a million chance you bag your streaming oshi but it can happen, you just got to make it happen! Poor fuckers toast lmao

Go get that W, king! Goyim's gonna get fucking folded kekw
I've seen cases where viewers manage to get with their favorite streamers without being any sort of influencer. There was this streamer I really loved watching called Lieutenant Volx who started dating one of his female simps. They've been in a relationship since around 2016 and have been together since.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's IRyS's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
『UNARCHIVED Karaoke』Singing songs with the word White in it for White Day!!❤-XRhozKOa-z0.jpg

Mega Link - IRyS - 『UNARCHIVED Karaoke』Singing songs with the word White in it for White Day!!❤-XRhozKOa-z0.mp4 3.11 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He called out a delusional, manipulative, retarded tranny in the process. His privacy was already compromised, his mug was out there with "Rapist" written under it, bold letters, red sharpie and all.
Before this he had not done a face reveal from what I have seen. So again his privacy went to shit and the other twat will get nothing from this. Shit's wild.

I clipped LewdFauna earlier. This will probably be my last clip of her for a bit. Still need to do some Kirsche clips.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I've seen cases where viewers manage to get with their favorite streamers without being any sort of influencer. There was this streamer I really loved watching called Lieutenant Volx who started dating one of his female simps. They've been in a relationship since around 2016 and have been together since.

Oh yeah, I definitely know it really does happen. It's still an alignment of the stars that things will come together in that kind of way.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ok, this is getting out of hand, Hololive.
View attachment 16519

Yes, that is $145 shipping for a single $31 item.
I did some testing with the valentines items. It looks like after a certain weight or something, the shipping tier goes up from 41 to 145. Before that, the cheapest ones I can see is $21 for Ollie's $4 tin buttons.

Edit: Buying Bae's birthday set plus 2 valentines sets and then buying one valentine set by itself is cheaper than buying three valentine sets together and Bae's birthday set separately lol.
Use Geek Jack, it may not have the best shipping price but at least it doesn't have ridiculous shipping price. Note that my shipping price might be lower than some of you since I live in SEA.
1678770619258.png

1678770659442.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii got a room in Council VR world
and is releasing a cover soon

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Geekjack was even worse shipping costs, unfortunately.
Wait, really? That's strange. Someone on reddit got the same price as you from Holoshop, so I assume they are living in the same area as you. Someone in the comments recommended Geek Jack, they tested it and mentioned the shipping being at 33 USD, which is much cheaper than in Holoshop.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
"By god he's infected with the khazar milkers disease!"

"But doctor what's that?"

"It's a virus spread by attractive Jewesses that infects young gentile men and makes them want to die for Israel."

"Now help me get these meds into him stat!"
View attachment 16523

ziohazard.png

I feel like there's a phrase that describes that sort of situation...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wait, really? That's strange. Someone on reddit got the same price as you from Holoshop, so I assume they are living in the same area as you. Someone in the comments recommended Geek Jack, they tested it and mentioned the shipping being at 33 USD, which is much cheaper than in Holoshop.
Sorry, I meant in general, not just for Kronii's merch. Kronii's merchi shows what I assume is the proper shipping on GJ, as you said, while Holo's site seems bugged. I was just saying GJ is usually more expensive, otherwise.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It does look like Geekjack is charging about $20 more for the items themselves though.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Sometimes the Hololive store gets fixed after enough people complain. Though ~$30 for a package overseas seems the minimum these days.

If the price doesn't change, I would recommend a forwarding service like Tenso, ZenMarket, or From Japan over Geekjack. Again, ~$30 would be the norm with these, so if you're already getting a reasonable rate there's no point.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So now what? He unmasked himself, released a ton of private information and the other twat gets nothing done to them other than some internet hate for being a piece of shit human being which will probably get forgotten in a few weeks.
Technically "the other twat" unmasked him but yeah such is the way of false accusers no consequences

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Good news? Katta's car got fixed
Screenshot_20230314-014026-460.png

OTOH, Shiina's sister had an Asian woman driver moment the same day Airi did as well
Screenshot_20230314-014326-081.png
You can tell meemaw is fighting back the urge to spill the beans on the surprise.

Screenshot_20230314-015151-824.png
I'd unironically buy it if she did 30ma voice

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Chinchilla is about to stream more TTD simulator

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Sometimes the Hololive store gets fixed after enough people complain. Though ~$30 for a package overseas seems the minimum these days.

If the price doesn't change, I would recommend a forwarding service like Tenso, ZenMarket, or From Japan over Geekjack. Again, ~$30 would be the norm with these, so if you're already getting a reasonable rate there's no point.
I checked out Tenso and it came out to about the same as going straight through Holo's shop from what I could tell. Hard to say, since you need to calculate the weight and Hololive doesn't give that, just the dimensions. That just seems to be the state of overseas shipping, unfortunately. I was just spoiled from when all orders were $20 flat-rate last year...

Hopefully, one day Cover will stop being cringe and sell shit through an overseas vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom