"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Minnow and raindrop

It's cute when tiny flexes on tinier. Reminds me of this

Kiara and Gura growing closer as well.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
C'mon guys, don't lie to Nolan.

It's actually because Kronii can unhinge her jaw like a python to shove 17, week old subway sandwiches down her throat at the same time. She injured herself going for 18, the bread gets rock solid, y'know.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think the only ones without any asian blood in them are pippa an lumi but I think lumi is a weird mix. Aren't like 90% of corpo vtubers some flavor of asian? if true isn't hilarious how many pure white bitches rarely get in.
There are a ton of asian girls, but the non-asians seem to place very well within their agencies. #1, #3, and #10 in Holo are white (and all from Myth), Pippa is the juggernaut of PC, and the main vShoujo branch doesn't have any asians that I can recall.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1678755679301.png

Damn meemaw, based
I'm glad someone bothered to dig it up, I was just going to point out it was from that Pippa collab and say the homeland would have images lol.
Shoutouts to Godzilla for uploading his copy of the VOD this occurred in, because it got copyright claimed on YouTube and apparently that fact went under everyone's radar for six months until now (stream occurred September 6th 2022). I know I clipped it months ago but it was pretty scuffed, so I wanted to get some better ones:

Cloudflare then drops her.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ren Zotto comes out to be the first Niji to publically say "Guys, leave her alone. She was already fired, she got her punishment." Doesn't say anything to bad mouth her, leaves it at that.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronies made a 198 page year book for Clock

And a calendar
Absolute chads

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ren Zotto comes out to be the first Niji to publically say "Guys, leave her alone. She was already fired, she got her punishment." Doesn't say anything to bad mouth her, leaves it at that.

View attachment 16502
Of all the people, I really never would've expected him to be the one to actually do something positive here. As much as I'm indifferent to the guy and his content, I really hope he doesn't get shit on because of this.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

View attachment 16502
hopefully the other members follow suit

since they clearly can

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shoutouts to Godzilla for uploading his copy of the VOD this occurred in, because it got copyright claimed on YouTube and apparently that fact went under everyone's radar for six months until now (stream occurred September 6th 2022). I know I clipped it months ago but it was pretty scuffed, so I wanted to get some better ones:
View attachment 16500

Cloudflare then drops her.
View attachment 16501
On one hand, it really makes me smile to imagine Shiina casually browsing Beauty Parlor or something and laughing, maybe handing out some Autistic reactions.
On the other hand this shit is exactly why I never feel safe chatting, last thing I need is to make meemaw hate me if she reads my A&H sperging.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"
My picks would be Millie's cover of Marshall Maximizer, hers just has that incredible mix and energy going on for it. 10/10 banger.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And on the other side you have riguruma, who does a lot of MVs for Holo and Niji, and y'know, has a direct financial link with Nijisanji, taking more shots. (kpop stan lmoa)

1678766165772.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It's sort of endearing the way Kronii just can't help but be self deprecating.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know what game she's trying to play but I don't like it. This all started when @RestlessRain superchatted her about me, breaking containment and alerting her to my presence. My existence must remain a secret and you guys blowing my cover will ruin the operation!
I don't even know how she did that, it's just a random generator AFAIK, you don't put in prompts
inspirobot
It's like the universe it's self is trying to TELL US SOMETHING :educateyourself:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's sort of endearing the way Kronii just can't help but be self deprecating.
I gotta give her props for sounding as depressed and monotone as she usually does. I would imagine she's going through some emotional whiplash with post-surgery pain, last minute birthday stress, 4th fes preparations and all the wholesome content from CouncilRyS and the Kronies. I almost thought she might even cry a bit but she's just regular ol' Kronii today and I can respect it.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I was going to list this, but it feels kind of weird considering the original song featured Ollie in it. Almost like it was intended to be her song to begin with.
Yeah that confused me when it came out, why not just do an actual collab then? Maybe she addressed it somewhere, I haven't seen it though.

hololive ruined /jp/

On one hand, it really makes me smile to imagine Shiina casually browsing Beauty Parlor or something and laughing, maybe handing out some Autistic reactions.
On the other hand this shit is exactly why I never feel safe chatting, last thing I need is to make meemaw hate me if she reads my A&H sperging.
don't worry. a few streams later Shiina said she's never heard of kiwifarms and that it was pippa's idea to wear the kf skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom