"Smile! For me, every hour with you is a blessing!"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stuffed animals are serious business. :pippaseethe;
TTD will commence over semi-anime women and plush sharks. The fabric of reality is too far gone for this not to happen.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That femboy with the dog pic seems familiar. Pretty sure I have seen him being a Pippa anti for a while.
The earliest mention I can find using Twitter search is this tweet in response to Pippa's notice(there isn't much though):

1678829501116.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The earliest mention I can find using Twitter search is this tweet in response to Pippa's notice:

Yeah, about average behavior for a modern Jojo fan.

>check account
>BTS fan
>don't fuck with us persona fans, we've never even played the games-tier persona fan
>modern Halo apologist
>fan of Pat fucking Boivin
>0 likes or retweets on everything he posts
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'm sure it's just them being really fucking assmad that the Vtuber community didn't fold at the slightest push, so they're trying to go after small fry who they think also won't fight back, only to find out that it's not working. It's pretty much the first real, unbroken resistance the troon brigade has gotten after trying to weasel into a hobby, and all it took was people saying "No, this is my hobby, fuck off".
The thing that really grinds my gears is that none of these people actually care about what they are harassing people over. People mad about loli vtubers don't care about the actual exploitation of real life children and people calling pippa a nazi don't care about real life antisemitism they just want to get clout for virtue signaling and Vtubers are an easy target for them to project on.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The earliest mention I can find using Twitter search is this tweet in response to Pippa's notice(there isn't much though):

How can you play Hogwarts Legacy out of spite and not expect people to take that as a one up on those who bullied Pikamee? How did you think your actions wouldn't validate those people?
"You saying 'Fuck you' to bullies validates them in their bullying". Yeah, that's... some interesting logic.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think the only ones without any asian blood in them are pippa an lumi but I think lumi is a weird mix. Aren't like 90% of corpo vtubers some flavor of asian? if true isn't hilarious how many pure white bitches rarely get in.
Its because Asians are more likely to speak nip (desired in many agencies) are more into weeb culture and are just more open to becoming a literal anime character and playing the parasocial fiddle.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 16494
I've been starting to notice this too. I'm guessing Hogwart's Legacy "Boycott"/Pikamee's Graduation was like a signal.

I'm sure it's just them being really fucking assmad that the Vtuber community didn't fold at the slightest push, so they're trying to go after small fry who they think also won't fight back, only to find out that it's not working. It's pretty much the first real, unbroken resistance the troon brigade has gotten after trying to weasel into a hobby, and all it took was people saying "No, this is my hobby, fuck off".

The other parts are the absolute peak wiggerdom and polarization that constitutes zoomer online culture, fr fr no cap on jah, and the right-wing grifter types who unironically think having fun is degenerate.

"Shieeeeeeeeeet this nigga watchin' these cartoon bitches they look undreage muhfugga, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet, muhfuggin pedophiles.", posted by a 16-ish white boy from an upper class family, living in an all white neighborhood in a 99% white town. People who get parasocial with their favorite fleshtuber and go on twitter and project about vtuber fans all being creeps, while in reality, they're assmad that their favorite twitch thot makes less money. And I think we've all interacted with enough of the third to know what they're like.
There's two reasons I'm presuming she said this:
1) That Mouse/Rat vTuber's tweet that went viral earlier today. Yuri followed her shortly after she sent this tweet, and she's also commented on loli stuff recently I'm sure in relation to Shondo.
2) For a while during the Streamer awards the tweets surrounding IronMouse winning the vTuber streaming awards, and just reactions to vTubers in general, were being shit on by Grade A normies from the rest of the streaming world. It was kinda cringe to see.

I know it's meme'd on calling everything going on "Gamergate 2", but this shit feels absolutely identical to when people called out games journos and rainbow haired progs back when actual Gamergate started. The people who colonized a hobby and started ruining it getting absolutely assmad that the originators of the hobby dared to even push back in the slightest.

Vtuber Kwite absolutely eviscerates sexual assault accusations from an ex trans partner of his

"*Trannoid* claims i assaulted """him""" in the back of """his""" car behind a cinema before watching BLACK PANTHER"
:SelenHAHAhere::selenpointandlaugh::SelenHAHAhere::selenpointandlaugh:

edit: it started over a FUCKING PLUSHIE!!!!!
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
So it's an hour+ video, but I recommend everyone find time to watch this. It's one of the absolute best counters/takedowns to lying sexual assault allegations I've ever seen.

On a personal note, many many years ago one of my ex's was a BPD woman very similar to the bitch that's the subject of this video. And let me tell you, this entire thing was a flashback to the time I was dating that cunt. It serves as a good crash course on how crazy BPD people can be. Much like Kwite's accuser, mine stalked me for years after I dumped her and even after sending death threats to both me and my current wife, the police refused to do anything. I can totally understand his frustration here.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Tomorrow Miguel will show a new outfit
She will mentally okay this time right?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is singing so sweetly tonight that you'd almost forget she's a goddamned scatterbrained train wreck. Almost.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"*Trannoid* claims i assaulted """him""" in the back of """his""" car behind a cinema before watching BLACK PANTHER"
:SelenHAHAhere::selenpointandlaugh::SelenHAHAhere::selenpointandlaugh:

edit: it started over a FUCKING PLUSHIE!!!!!
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
Nothing feels like a play for power over others more than insistence that you be referred to as the opposite sex when your voice is clearly not of that sex.

Even prepubescent boys don't sound like that.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What did this one do or say?

Note the title of the stream: "Finding HP Lovecraft's cat!" Lovecraft is said to have had a black cat he had named a variant of the N-slur.

I know it's meme'd on calling everything going on "Gamergate 2", but this shit feels absolutely identical to when people called out games journos and rainbow haired progs back when actual Gamergate started. The people who colonized a hobby and started ruining it getting absolutely assmad that the originators of the hobby dared to even push back in the slightest.

Many of the main culprits in GG had a fiduciary interest in what they were doing. I'm not sure if it makes this crop of fun-deniers worse or better.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS is singing so sweetly tonight that you'd almost forget she's a goddamned scatterbrained train wreck. Almost.
Her singing is some of the best tonight, for sure, but we are not even close to forgetting how she is. She had a YabaIRyS moment and accidently mispoke singer-songwriter Dido's name into another word that has an extra syllable in it and rhymes with the name of a famous Hobbit.
:irysisadork:

Now she is singing Mary Had a Little Lamb.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

IRyS karaoke

Last edited:

Autisticus

Tomorrow Miguel will show a new outfit
She will mentally okay this time right?

She's been doing much better since the birthday reveal. Her last four Nazuna streams have been really good and she seems to have rediscovered her motivation for now as both Mikeneko and Nazuna.

I'm still worried though, because event streams mess with her energy levels when she feels like she's "locked in" instead of being on her usual guerilla schedule.

It's White Day, so it may not be as much of a concern, I hope, since romantic holiday events have been exempted from the curse thus far.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Many of the main culprits in GG had a fiduciary interest in what they were doing. I'm not sure if it makes this crop of fun-deniers worse or better.
Reminder that Zoe Quinn's bodycount is now six. The five guys she fucked for good reviews, and the one man she killed.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian hosted a dating show for ShyLily with a bunch of other vtubers, notably Lumi, Saruei, Neuro-sama, and a bunch of randos I'd never heard of

My favorite highlight: When asked how she would support ShyLily in case she gets Susan'd/Neil'd again, Neuro-sama said she would tell her NEET ass to get a job as a waitress
Based AI has zero chill

Also, when asked what kind of animal mix she'd be, Lumi said she'd be a golden retriever :smugselen:

And a lizard, cause she has a cold, dead heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom