"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It's more that she's being very blunt which people aren't used to these days. This is the kind of people need to hear more often, especially in such a competitive industry.

Better that she's blunt than give them hopium. Ten minutes full of 'okay' singing and no personality is just asking to be trashed bin. This new one, I agree on the pronunciation and shitpost points. I do think Niji is getting lax with their ESL hiring, though, since ILUNA has a few members with accents that get super thick out of nowhere.

Also, F for Sleepy.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I like Sleepy, but jeez that face
View attachment 192
a35.jpg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Me and Sop are of the opinion that Pippa's reviewing a dude with a voice changer.
@SandyCat, your services are required.

Edit:
I am of the opinion of voice changer.
Sop is of the opinion of being faggy.
Can I get a time stamp? I wasn't watching the pippa stream

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
TLDR of the rabbit's advice: Don't be an insufferable twat and put in some actual fucking work.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa going off on entitled Twittards, this is why I love watching her. I'm guessing someone said something to set her off, anyone know what?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa going off on entitled Twittards, this is why I love watching her. I'm guessing someone said something to set her off, anyone know what?
She gets worked up whenever The Grind™ comes up.
Please andastan.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn Pippa is getting pretty real right now. Almost sounded like she was holding back tears for a second.

Also, Henri is still stupid.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Some whiny bitch basically said Gura had it easy because of her past. The same dumb shit that people always say. Which set her off on saying then they should just amass 1 million followers to get in, since it's so easy and she clearly didn't put in any work.

That kind of talk clearly hits home for her. I mean us here know better than most about how many personas she's went through and how long she's tried to make it before PC.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I wish there was more eldritch vtubers. Only ones I know of are Cvority and to a lesser extent Ina

I dunno if you'll count her but check out:
She really undersells her eldritch lore, and she also speaks in perma ASMR voice like 99% of the time, but alas.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
For those confused on how/why Ayame still gets major simps/paypigs, I present this as evidence.

It's not easy to fight off the Ojou giggles.

Truth be told the seething she generates alone makes me hope she stays forever. Her being successful despite the issues just makes it twice as amusing to me.

Pippa is completely right but damn this vampire is going to be buck broken and I'm surprised Pippa didn't criticize her lamb sauce at this rate.
I assume after the "Fishman Spaghet" incident of 2022 dissing sauce has been outlawed and punishable by league, not being allowed to be sad for an amount of time, or a full seiso stream. All of which punish a large majority of the PC girls.

She gets worked up whenever The Grind™ comes up.
Please andastan.
It's definitely something I appreciate about her honestly.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Well shit the madlad went and made a alternative VTuber forum.

Pippa not gonna like having to use another site to view vtuber talk.
SPOILER_annoyed_bnuuy.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Salty rrat and streamsniping IRyS

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm still very confused on why tardos on twitter keep thinking that getting a model is very expensive. Vroid is free and takes minimum effort, and is even easier if you're willing to spend a few bucks, vseeface is free, and there's about a billion different free tracking programs you can use on your iPhone, or a single program in general you can use on Android, because meowface got africanized.

I wanted to horrify my friend who hates vtubers, and it took me less than two hours to get everything set up on the tech side, slap together an alright looking model with vroid, and fiddle around with the tracking until I got it to work well enough. And I'm using the second cheapest, shittiest, android phone out there, and a not-so-great computer that's still on a 2016 GTX1060, and the tracking seems to work just fucking fine, except the eyes, but that's because of my glasses more than anything.

Now that I've written all this out, I'm very confused on why I'm trying to figure out why terminally online vtweeters are lazy and stupid.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
This is Kronni right?

I guess she is not aware of who designed her

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well shit the madlad went and made a alternative VTuber forum.

Pippa not gonna like having to use another site to view vtuber talk.
View attachment 198
But at least she can talk to us directly now instead of through her sock @thhrang account.

I'm still very confused on why tardos on twitter keep thinking that getting a model is very expensive.
People assume that unless you start with the best everything you might as well not bother. This isn't unique to vtubers, it's just how sheltered leftoids are, they don't get most big companies started as dumpster fires and had to figure out how to solve shit. I remember talking to one guy who had an idea for business and I was trying to help him by getting him to figure out how he could do it on a shoestring budget, but he couldn't even understand you don't have to own the building your business is in.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Was this meant to be Gura's big announcement? Year long project in the making? 🤔
Surely not.

I believe Fauna just announced her intention to stream on Twitch.

This is Ina's letter from her Anni Stream earlier. (Click to make it bigger)

unknown.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm still very confused on why tardos on twitter keep thinking that getting a model is very expensive.
And how is it that they end up with a PC that can stream a current game and OBS and the model capture? Don't most use a iPhone too? How is all that fine but paying for custom art is too much? Of course I can answer that: zoomers all have an iphone and a PC already but getting mom and dad to buy an anime girl model to catfish with is a hard sell. If they learned to draw they could make their own png-tuber and list that as a skill on the application too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom