"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just change your username and sneak in under a false alias.
Heh heh I'll become a pro LOL vtuber solely to get into PC males and tell Fishman I SUPRISE I hate LOL!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Heh heh I'll become a pro LOL vtuber solely to get into PC males and tell Fishman I SUPRISE I hate LOL!
"You remember when I carried you mid all of those time? Yea, I did it out of hate, and now I'm going to feed every game, that's right Kevin, I did all this to tank your ELO, but you can't fire me, now press duo queue!"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Good, good, when PC opens the male auditions, I'll tell fishman I was Plat 2 in league 6 years ago, and I'm in.
Its basically bronze 2 nowadays, get with the times old man. You cant even buy echo with liandrys anymore
Pippa just mentioned that she's been approached by other companies hoping to poach her. Any guesses who?
Umbrella, mold monsters and spanish zombies arent gonna make themselves

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So what exactly did Eira do that got her banned? Also good to see BAVG helping others out. Pretty sure there are a few of the high number of the popular girls that would celebrate whenever another girl would get fucked over by the platform and offer 0 to no help.
Screenshot 2022-09-13 234959.png
She's not sure, thinks it was this one
Pippa just mentioned that she's been approached by other companies hoping to poach her. Any guesses who?
What companies deal with mold? HVAC cleaners?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This bat girl is uh...
Not gonna be friends with Pippa by the end of this.
Its basically bronze 2 nowadays, get with the times old man. You cant even buy echo with liandrys anymore
I was a Viktor main back when he had the bootleg free item and you bought Rabadon's first item to have like 250 AP by minute 15. Also when playing Jayce with all Armor Pen just to snipe people for half their health every 15 seconds was viable. Better times.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
VShojo of course.
Peak nightmare. I hate the thought of it, but I can definitely see VShojo doing it. It is probably some other small indie company.

Goomba got her model updated. The hood ears wiggle AND she now has bottom teeth.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Me and Sop are of the opinion that Pippa's reviewing a dude with a voice changer.
@SandyCat, your services are required.

Edit:
I am of the opinion of voice changer.
Sop is of the opinion of being faggy.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is ripping this poor girl apart, but she is pretty awful outside of that one koala clip.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rie is covering NijiEn's best song
Edit: No Pomu chant though, disappointing =(

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Pippa is ripping this poor girl apart, but she is pretty awful outside of that one koala clip.
I agree with Pippa, though. She shouldn't have put that backtrack. Her singing isn't amazing, but the backtrack isn't helping her at all. Also, "Pippa got one job and she's an expert now."

Why you do my girl like this?

EDIT: OOF. It's quite a roast session, but all of the points are true and I hope this person actually uses them.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is completely right but damn this vampire is going to be buck broken and I'm surprised Pippa didn't criticize her lamb sauce at this rate.

wew

Male hag love!
God people really dont know how to cut clips
Cut ANY dead air maybe leave like half a second so its not shotgun at you but good lord
Oh no that voice.... peak asperger

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I don't think Pippa's being too brutal so much as she's being very thorough. It's good C&C, really.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Man, she's really taking the pippenis and slapping them across the face. The dude said 3 words and she already paused it to roast his voice.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Peak nightmare. I hate the thought of it, but I can definitely see VShojo doing it. It is probably some other small indie company.

Goomba got her model updated. The hood ears wiggle AND she now has bottom teeth.

Happy they fixed her teeth. Something about them before was unsettling and always distracted me.

Another highlight video on Vespers channel about the first Zomboid collab. Pretty great recap if anyone missed it. Also has the other Tempus members point of view.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't think Pippa's being too brutal so much as she's being very thorough. It's good C&C, really.
It's more that she's being very blunt which people aren't used to these days. This is the kind of people need to hear more often, especially in such a competitive industry.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
God people really dont know how to cut clips
Cut ANY dead air maybe leave like half a second so its not shotgun at you but good lord
Shes a pretty much beginner tier content creator without any experience in editing, which is okay because pretty much every vtuber has their own dedicated simp on cutting rig that does it for free, example that one cloud 9 dragon had a fat indian which puts himself in the videos all the time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
E(probably not even)SL lad is actually pretty good, his accent is just really unfortunate.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I like Sleepy, but jeez that face
1663126009854.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom