"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
IMO I'm glad she went the rabbit route, cat vtubers feel over saturated. We need more unique vtuber "species" / gimmicks

I wish there was more eldritch vtubers. Only ones I know of are Cvority and to a lesser extent Ina
It's really an under explored space. I always thought it was just that thing where it was all lets plays and singing, which wasn't for me, but here I am now that I know there's more to it.

wew

Male hag love!
Want to become a PhaseConnect sad girl? Pippa has the stream for you.

Also I need to start opening this place up regularly like I did with the farms oops.

Pippa begging people to hide their powerlevel when applying lmao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa begging people to hide their powerlevel when applying lmao
"Until you get hired your Pipkin is your problem, but once you're hired it's their problem."

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Off topic, but I noticed we are all so used to the KF thread rule we are all effortlessly moderating ourselves. This is the KF thread, just a little looser and with no tourists.

Don't make me eat my words @NolanCrush, I see what you post on Poast!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Good, good, when PC opens the male auditions, I'll tell fishman I was Plat 2 in league 6 years ago, and I'm in.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
For those confused on how/why Ayame still gets major simps/paypigs, I present this as evidence.

It's not easy to fight off the Ojou giggles.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Remember what Kevin took away from you:
View attachment 179

Edit:
Yes I know that was the stoat model.
Proper cat for the inevitable pedant:
View attachment 181

1663122113091.png

kestraline

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Since I can't upload videos to this site, here are some Dan Dan's I made and posted on Poast when KF was down.

6603719cf11de2fe71a588174ba1fd1400875fd007ab413e39e2c8357a79c9f2.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-12 174256.jpg

f2e376a8a14575bda3e2c542a69f64cde9db48a7a396e5596ae8f7de3cc7eac1.jpg

d95c5fa69bf6e26f743f25fc5b978928389dbe8ac411d226b45b50adea913f67.jpg

b92b7b638efe6cf9d0bc23cb10869d65cb17e8e9baba90bcaf8397923474ab68.jpg

wew

Male hag love!
"Until you get hired your Pipkin is your problem, but once you're hired it's their problem."
going to sneak passed fishmans defenses and reveal he hired someone that knows all kingdom hearts lore with out being a wiki reader
mwahahaha
Really enjoying this stream its pretty much what I was thinking just need to clean some of my answers up

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Good, good, when PC opens the male auditions, I'll tell fishman I was Plat 2 in league 6 years ago, and I'm in.
I'll tell him to play a real game.... but it's hopeless, fish won't even have me for a mod, probably on a list now.
CR is fucking ugly, but I think some dinosaur/Kaiju Vtubers could be very appealing.

Unrelated, I don't know at what point it happened but somewhere along with Shiina concurrently playing 3 of my favorite games... I... I don't know what to say, but on days where Shiina doesn't stream now it feels like a very very long day and something important is just missing
💜💜

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
False other than his retarded spergout over the other bunny-drama-tuber is fine. So where exactly is this lore video? I want to see how offensive this is.
Man, I thought the link would show up, but it didn't. Sorry, that was stupid of me.

Here is the "controversial" lore video:

False is okay, but I rather receive my updates and news from y'all. His format reminds me a lot of TMZ, so it makes me cringe a bit.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Nebula Slasher

Pippa just mentioned that she's been approached by other companies hoping to poach her. Any guesses who?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
going to sneak passed fishmans defenses and reveal he hired someone that knows all kingdom hearts lore with out being a wiki reader
mwahahaha
Really enjoying this stream its pretty much what I was thinking just need to clean some of my answers up
Remember, many companies have a probation period, so you have to wait that out before you become a full hire, then you can let loose your inner sperg.

Even though I'm not applying, nor would as I'd rather be a fishman than a chuuber, it's still kind of interesting stream.

I'll tell him to play a real game.... but it's hopeless, fish won't even have me for a mod, probably on a list now.
Just change your username and sneak in under a false alias.

Isn't that the raptor that comes with Facerig?
Well yea, I mean she was too poor to afford a real model.

We may have actually played together as back then the pool of players at plat and above was rather small, though it might have been more than 6 years ago for me.

Ensok

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa just mentioned that she's been approached by other companies hoping to poach her. Any guesses who?
Well, she also said that Fishman only replied with "lol" when she told him about them, so I'd guess probably WACTOR or Cyberlive back when that was still alive.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Well yea, I mean she was too poor to afford a real
model.
No, it's super smart.

It's the people who spend thousands and don't have a shred of personality or talent that I make fun of.

Or if they wear a fursuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom