"I'm a really good streamer to sleep with"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

My resident liaposters, any roommate news lately? She visited a con, so the protected twatter account may have pics of the event.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Okay but, I feel like plenty of people here love getting into arguments or are argumentative. Besides on rare occasions you can learn something.

Can you say you all say you wouldn't have engaged?
Nolan, I honestly mean this in the best way possible but why on earth are you wasting your time with these people? Arguing here is different because you generally have at least a small bit of rapport with others.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
reaper cat by @ZedGawr.jpg

Reaper Kitten is cute. That is all.

Speech To Text

My resident liaposters, any roommate news lately? She visited a con, so the protected twatter account may have pics of the event.
She hasn't posted anything on it since Jan 22.
Okay but, I feel like plenty of people here love getting into arguments or are argumentative. Besides on rare occasions you can learn something.

Theres no reason to argue with people on Twitter especially one with a furry avatar.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Pippa completely went off regarding the Silvervale stuff on her stream earlier.
- Calls the 'activists' mentally ill & says that they should kill themselves.
- Mentioned how they keep inexplicably going after women in their life-ruination attempts.
- Told them they will burn in Hell.

Damn, I never liked Pippa, but now I see how wrong I was about her

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1800-1850

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol

post | Kizuna Ai anime characters as vtubers, translated images

post | ▷ HLO | About Kobo's brother

post | ▷ HLO | Subaru Police with Gura, Ina and Kobo

post | Noah celebrates birthday

post | Khyo copyright strike archive. He later gets more strikes, channel termination is now on a timer, but the YouTube support noticed him.
post | Discussion about Narukami and fair use
post | FalseEyeD covers Khyo situation, Khyo's comment
post | Update on Khyo, still unclear will the channel be terminated or not

post | Nyanners is appearing in Like a Dragon: Isshin

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma plays Hogwarts Legacy
post | Game performance is ass

post | Mikeneko cosplay stream for Valentine's Day

post | ▷ HLO | John Cena follows Ina on Twitter

post | ◷ NIJ | Vtuber Cringe talks about Zaion

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma was in Nux video

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia tweets. She have been canceling streams for some time now, school is one hell of a time sink

post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji Phantasy Star Online 2 crossover screenshot

post | Mel Nekomata, indie vtuber, got her YouTube channel hacked and deleted, tried to kill herself. Link to warosu thread
She posted a picture of a big cut and was banned on /vt/. Also she has been dealing with an anti/stalker, so not good times.
post | Info on her

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa warns people about Phase Connect imposters
post | Chase is still active with his sockpuppets

post | ▷ HLO | About the value of HoloFes ticket. Also on a streaming service that was overloaded and cut off foreign viewers.

post | ₪ IDL | On Yuko handling her fans
post | Yuko's "secret", about masturbating with a stuffed toy and pissing on it. She knows her audience

post | ▷ HLO | HoloCure info, certain weapon chart
post | Ᵽ PHC | And Pippa sprite

post | ▷ HLO | Dottovu retweeting Harry Potter fanart

post | ▷ HLO | Council merch, including Sana! Archived. Also, stands were designed from Sana/Namie illustration

post | ▷ HLO | More merch, Valentise's Day. Also a video of VN style series written by Calliope Mori
post | It's a choose your own adventure.
post | Vesper Kronii edit
post | Numbers of views

post | ▷ HLO | About Kronii being gender fluid

post | ◷ NIJ | Ᵽ PHC | Aster Arcadia is in Airi's chat

post | ◷ NIJ | Lyrica (Millie PL) with a Valentine day message
post | Enna tweets the same message on her main account

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu revealed that a lot of NijiEN is on break because they are on a trip

post | ♨ FVR | Sena raided Kiara

post | Kawaikute Gomen mashup, a bunch of videos

post | ▷ HLO | On IRyS/Namirin sister/brother fetish

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi teases new hairstyle, with 4 leaf cover. Also pics of Airi in prison by Moonshine Animation.

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia handcam photos

post | ▷ HLO | Ina engaged in Pokemon trading with fans

post | Recommendation - Kion from AkioAir singing, she can growl

post | Recommendation - Kujo Ringo, JP vtuber, singer. Also info on Amiya's vtuber 'sister'

post | Ᵽ PHC | ☆ HST | Vesper follows Pippa

post | ▷ HLO | Ollie released the list of participants of her Apex tourney

post | Zoey (new Oceane) got a clipper. Also Miori Celesta and DemonDiceKarren collab with some other artists. Also Shylily names Calli her oshi

post | Meruru paused membership to her channel. Also she tweeted and deleted "Sorry I need more time..." and one of her streams was set to private. Later she re-enabled memberships

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka got multiple music instruments as gifts

post | ▷ HLO | Preview of the Camellia's new album including Ina's collab song. Also Holo Gen4 hairstyles. Also Myth has announced off collab with an announcement
post | Local copy of Ina's song

post | The list of exhibits at Anime Expo. VShoujo is the only vtuber corpo one

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Calli - [unarchived] valentine's karaoke!!

post | Ᵽ PHC | Valentine's Day merch. Also Phase Alias is doing an idol routine

post | ☆ HST | Axel likes Valentines Day cosplay tweet, cosplayer drops akasupa

post | ₪ IDL | Project Star debut announcement, it's kyOresu and Idol is not hiding, but literally shows her name. Rin is doing watchalong. From the thread, kyOresu is a Russian loli vsinger who lives in Spain, PL connection to Fuyo of Idol who lives in Portugal. She speaks Russian, English and Spanish
post | Actual debut and a Twitter profile

post | Archive - Aoi from Prism - Singing breakup songs... for Valentine's Day

post | Chikafuji Lisa posted a photo of herself holding her cat Chai, no face (of her, Chai is clearly visible lol)
post | Someone was upset with that?

post | Archive - Lilrya Prisvielle from VReverie - Will You Be My Valentine

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina is closing maros again
post | Her Discord reveals people used it as a dumping ground for dislike, or like for other members

post | ▷ HLO | Gura is unsure if playing the wizard game worth it

post | Ᵽ PHC | Archive - Panko - Will you be my Valentine

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi got new hairstyle and rigging

post | ▷ HLO | RRAT! about HoloEN Gen 3, this one about villains and dark themes

post | ₪ IDL | Juni is a loli now?

post | Valentine pics from Amiya

post | ▷ HLO | Kaela talks about working full time job at the debut time

post | ▷ HLO | Myth off collab, liveposting. Myth is getting 3D official showcases and a 3D collab! Audio scuff
post | Details about the teaser video, there are some mistakes here and there
post | Local clip of the teaser video

post | ▷ HLO | Tsukumo Netshop Hololive Merch are up at Buyee

post | ☆ HST | Is Altare Korean? Evidence so far. Apparently there are face photos on RM account, Korean confirmed
post | Altare roommate photos

post | Shylily with model tracking advice. Use the model you have to full extent with settings and with your own face
post | Example of how much an actor matters, Selen and Pomu swapping models

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko's fans are closing in

post | Nyaruu got the Valentine's Day card from her fan Discord

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Fauna - [KU100 KARAOKE] 1000x Sensitivity Singing for Valentine's Day!
Also Archive - Lily's Last(?) - [Karaoke] - Love you all so much

post | ▷ HLO | Canaan (not Noel) was titfucking a chocolate

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Atlare - LOVE SONG KARAOKE

post | ▷ HLO | Moona celebrates her birhtday

post | ◷ NIJ | Ban Hada is back

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Mumei - It's Valentines Day !!

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Magni - LOVE SONG KARAOKE SERENADING MAGNATION

post | ▷ HLO | Calli is working on the audio setup for better off collab experience

post | WondersAI is available for public download

post | ▷ HLO | Moona birthday stream and announcement. There is merch - plushie, necklace, tapestry and a postcard

post | Ᵽ PHC | Michiru is playing Dark and Darker, collab with Kisaki Tetra and Togami Tetora, JP Vtubers

post | Zoey (not Oceane) notable info

post | Yuka Misumi (ex Suzuhara Lulu) talks about her family trip to Middle East

post | A lot of girls are leaving Wactor. Also fan music video from Holo ID fans. Also Asphalt Legends collab with Hololive, Luna and Miko designs
post | Summary of current Wactor situation.
post | Translation of tweets.

post | ▷ HLO | Why is LaPlus (La+) missing?

post | ☆ HST | Vesper is streaming, liveposting

post | Ᵽ PHC | Futakuchi Mana once more complaining about trolls in her Discord vetting. Lia answers her, praising the system.

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko and Fuyo play hentai game in Twitter space, with chat on YouTube. YouTube stream is feature on the forum Announcement field
post | Archive - Yuko and Fuyo Twitter space

post | ▷ HLO | Privated video found, future MV from Gura and Bae, with Deco 27 - Sweet Appetite
post | It's officialy announced

post | Reminder to take part in "How did you find this place" survey

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen is tweeting about Han Solo with disco balls, Star Wars Kinect?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa is planning watchalong with Kirshey, Milf Manor
post | Archive - Watchalong w/ Kirsche

post | Neon Kuroyuri of Wactor was not active recently

post | ▷ HLO | Moona tweets about tech difficulties, reveals her mic, RME Babyface Pro

post | vtuber on featured stream in Steam, game is Pharaon A New Era

post | ▷ HLO | Dottovu friend Cactus, and Dottovu's real name? Discussion on is it a male or neutral name follows

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi knew Shiina before Phase Connect. Is it related to them being in the same corp now? Discussion goes on

post | Buffpup said she was once railed by 7 guys. Impressive!
post | She was featured on the news, unrelated to the above.
post | Her photo, no face, but she is ripped!

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive Capsule cafe collab, limited menu

post | Kirschey was hinting at gettiing Live2D model
post | Model sheets

post | Oceane past streams info, paywalled Outlast and Minecraft streams. Doxx and anti speculations based on /vt/ activity

post | ▷ HLO | Lami shows hew outfit

post | Kirschey has found her fame as a fish bj vtuber, discussion goes to fish sex

post | ▷ HLO | Azki collabs with Bae, Geoguessr

post | Yakuza event, promoting merch andfuture games. Kson is there, she is among the finalists of Yakuza's event
post | Info on a prizes - getting an NPC role in various games and money

post | Nekomiya Hinata's 5th year celebration, with a lot of call-ins

post | ₪ IDL | Katta going schizo with pregnancy idea

post | ₪ IDL | Riro Ron, Project Star is debuting. EN girls have a reaction room ready. Post later have IRL photo of kyOresy (Riro) and menhera potential

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie is gonna return with a Kikuo Fanconcert

post | ▷ HLO | Aki birthday live

post | Susan leaves YouTube CEO position

post | Aruna Seraphina from MetanoiaID is graduating

post | ₪ IDL | kyOresu is streaming before her debut
post | Her community post about being a vtuber, also Aviel promises more announcements soon

Vshoujo Drama, Froot charity, Slivervale Hogwarts hate mob
post | Froot is donating to Mermaids charity for trans people, 1 like = 1 dollar. Charity has a long list of controversy.
post | Examples of controversies
post | Froot is ready to change charities

post | Twitter thread about Mermaids
post | That same Twitter guy made a Nagatoro translation thread after the world "sus" was used in sub
Later Pippa retweeted a meme from this guy, and someone got upset.

post | Silvervale allegedly banned the word "trans" in her chat.
post | Vtuber Cringe follows the situation. Silvervale said it was default auto mod, she didn't ban the word
post | Twitter mob against Silvervale

post | Silvervale is taking a week off and is going to reduce Twitter activity
post | Froot summarises the whole thing as "everyone makes mistakes"
post | Archive of a Froot moment
post | Alleged ex mod of Silvervale speaks about her alleged transphobia, allegedly

post | ▷ HLO | Clip of Kobo Bettel collab

post | ▷ HLO | Gura tweeted about upcoming reveal

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia possibly traveled to Katsucon

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina draws Ina

post | PK Patchworks is announcing PK Fidelity Sponsorship, donating to service members who was cheated on

post | ◷ NIJ | Suo Sango did a collab covering Spanish theme park, the thing got overwhelmed by visitors
post | info on Suo Sango and her love for Shima Spain

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa is going to stream Nekopara

post | ▷ HLO | Ina member only post, she was practicing dancing for 3D showcase

post | Nyfco.org has been suspended

Surely I fucked up somewhere, find and tell me in DMs!

Fixed spelling on Susan leaving CEO position, thank you @superduper !

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since I already have no opsec have this bizarre interaction between me and Froot stan.

Their great debunk of the allegations is... bad people investigated it.

Why you think we wanna see you acting like an idiot arguing with retards is beyond me. It's not the things you say that are inherently stupid, it's the decisions you make, such as arguing with retards and going "Mommy look I argued with a retard are you proud of me?"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She hasn't posted anything on it since Jan 22.

Theres no reason to argue with people on Twitter especially one with a furry avatar.
fair but also

I feel like this has become an exercise in people saying the exact same thing to me in different ways

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
20230217_090428.jpg
Everytime I see this, I think it is a colour blindness test

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly, I really wish they could keep VC on, some of my most fond memories of streamers are bullshitting back and forth on VC with randoms, it really adds a human element to the stream

Same, we would get more gold like these, if they did.

paul

Early Adopter
So for anyone wondering if Mummy would be stepping into the Froot mess.
View attachment 13861

What a shitshow around silvertale and froot.
WTF

Also new post from Froots' mother

I checked what /vt/ says about this cover doc so I repost 2 things, take it with a grain of salt:
Cover income breakdown:
dark blue: streams/contents​
blue: lives/events​
light blue: merchandising (so it really is one of the biggest chunks)​
blue white: licensing (sponsorship), tie-up​
1676626786102369.jpg
Summary of interesting things:
NUMBERS
>as of December 2022, the monthly overseas playback ratio of our VTuber YouTube distribution is 41%

Big focus on 3D
>Since the use of capture studios and the accompanying technology development are also important, from April 2023, we will start operating one of the largest motion capture studios in Japan that will enable co-starring and live distribution of many VTubers.

They do care about (You)
>We will Localize existing IP content overseas through translation, etc. and form local communities through SNS, etc.
>Full-scale expansion into overseas regions by developing VTuber IP for overseas local language speakers and holding local events
>We are steadily expanding overseas by taking the steps of full-scale development of commerce targeting overseas markets and building local supply chains.

Holos will have more say in product, outfit, and live plannings
>In addition, even after hiring, we will utilize creators and planning teams inside and outside the company to create an environment that allows content creators to further demonstrate their individuality by continuously supporting various activities such as product planning, costume planning, and live planning.

Cover is aware that viewer numbers may change at any moment due to external reasons
>The Company intends to reduce this risk by diversifying the areas in which it conducts business and diversifying the regions.
It's nice that they want to expand overseas and the members have a say when making products. Focus on 3D should be interesting too.

AmpleChip

Same, we would get more gold like these, if they did.

Pekora's shaddap lives in my head

I don't believe it is a company wide rule. Could simply be a strong recommendation that most talents choose to follow to keep their channels safe.
Off the top of my head we have seen Towa, Matsuri and Kobo play with voice enabled in the past half year, so clearly there's no company-wide ban on it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pekora's shaddap lives in my head

I don't believe it is a company wide rule. Could simply be a strong recommendation that most talents choose to follow to keep their channels safe.
Off the top of my head we have seen Towa, Matsuri and Kobo play with voice enabled in the past half year, so clearly there's no company-wide ban on it.

Yeah, I don't think it is banned, either. Just the smart choice for most. Also, thank you for that clip, I was actually looking for it, but could not find it.

Waiting room for sharkie's double reveal tonight. "New fish" makes me think they finally fixed her shitty Live2D/rhombus head.

Edit2:
New link

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
In other news, the VTuber Newsdrop site that has the Silvervale simp Andrew Amos involved has continued to not mention the recent Silvervale / Froot drama despite it being a major news story that should be covered. It's almost like they can't do anything to hurt their oshi....or vshojo.
1676642306744.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
nyfco.org has been suspended.
View attachment 13846
Laplus demonstrating why she is the leader of Holo X, after all.
Airi has been dying to the mine cart level of Donkey Kong Country for over 45 minutes now :shiinastare:

Props to chat for not telling her about the start of level shortcut.

Kiara is suddenly in Indonesia, visiting her wife

At this rate I give it a nonzero chance of Kiara converting to Islam and marrying Reine.

I'm aware that imams probably don't approve of such a thing but I'm sure Reine's bodyguards could convince one to hold the ceremony.

BEEG Booba Fishing

The Reine/Kiara collab itself. Chicken needed to wash away the memories of doing a Valentine's video for random strangers and went to court the wife right at the source.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

No, I haven't and I wouldn't have engaged with them. Wanna know why? Because you don't touch the poop.
You can't learn anything valuable from interacting with the poop, much less from trying to reason with them.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No, I haven't and I wouldn't have engaged with them. Wanna know why? Because you don't touch the poop.
You can't learn anything valuable from interacting with the poop, much less from trying to reason with them.
I started to just block them honestly those animals are a lost cause

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Let's see (timestamp).

Nope. She didn't omit it. :shiinastare::coomer:

Is it me or did Shiina record the backing vocals as well?

Just a random thought due to an argument I I had on NijiID Discord. Aia said not to post clips of the karaoke and I said "Why would it be improper to clip? LOL" and said that it was odd to say. Explanations included "because she said so", to "this 3k live viewed stream is private info", to the only good reason which is that clips have caused copyright issues for Nij livers. If the last one is the reason than fine but anything else is not a good reason imo. (and people genuinely concluded that her reasoning doesn't matter, she said it so it's morally wrong to disobey)

This kind of stuff and the arguments I had with people defending Anycolor striking Khyo make me appreciate this place a lot ngl. It doesn't just assert that the liver's feelings are always reasonable and that one's behavior must curtail to what the liver always wants. It seems to encourage individual thought where the Discords do the opposite and treat the wishes of the liver as axiomatically correct.
While I agree with your general point about discussion here, your specific example was a dumb hill to die on. With Khyo you can point to the law and have debates about fair use. But with Aia, who are you to say she needs to give a reason for why she doesn't want clips that you deem to be a good reason? You can argue that the other users shouldn't make up reasons for her, and I tend to agree, but it's really not surprising that they took her word over yours, since it's her stream.

I'll add that asking viewers not to clip unarchived karaokes is not an uncommon practice. Moona, Risu, and Kaela are the ones that I remember. Moona and Risu have said that "personal use" is fine, which I take to mean that they're fine with archives as long as they're not on Youtube.

Anyway, I noticed that as of now Aia's stream is unlisted rather than private.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So is this good, bad, or neutral?
Considering they're only taking investments from established clients, and/or offering a very small piece of the company to NEW investors (which they can choose from IIRC); overall I'd say neutral, but positive for cash flow which they need for this new studio.

>as of December 2022, the monthly overseas playback ratio of our VTuber YouTube distribution is 41%
Who knew financial documents could be based?

Big focus on 3D
>Since the use of capture studios and the accompanying technology development are also important, from April 2023, we will start operating one of the largest motion capture studios in Japan that will enable co-starring and live distribution of many VTubers.

They do care about (You)
>We will Localize existing IP content overseas through translation, etc. and form local communities through SNS, etc.
>Full-scale expansion into overseas regions by developing VTuber IP for overseas local language speakers and holding local events
>We are steadily expanding overseas by taking the steps of full-scale development of commerce targeting overseas markets and building local supply chains.

Holos will have more say in product, outfit, and live plannings
>In addition, even after hiring, we will utilize creators and planning teams inside and outside the company to create an environment that allows content creators to further demonstrate their individuality by continuously supporting various activities such as product planning, costume planning, and live planning.

Cover is aware that viewer numbers may change at any moment due to external reasons
>The Company intends to reduce this risk by diversifying the areas in which it conducts business and diversifying the regions.
[/SPOILER]
It's nice that they want to expand overseas and the members have a say when making products. Focus on 3D should be interesting too.
What's crazy to me is that this entire entertainment machine could come to a screeching halt, or plans radically changed because of one :menhera:
Vtubing is still highly volatile

Is it me or did Shiina record the backing vocals as well?
She did, going above and beyond for a karaoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom