"This is how I know you've never pleasured a woman, oHoHOhoHo, you think that every fluid that comes out of a vagina is piss, oHoHOhaHAH!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

I guess everyone is busy with Vshojo autism, but we also had Fauna NOT say a gamer word out loud but still kind of do it in her head and giggle...

(should be timestamped but just in case: 1:11:18)

RiverBear

1676621641662669.png

From Cover's IPO documents.
Technically Amelia and Nijisanji's Salome are tied at 10th place for most subs with 1.73 million. Kinda weird Cover would just act as if she doesn't exist.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's honestly amazing how much drama a single game can generate.
Its not just a game. Its the famous troon killer. I heard 1 tranny die for every single sell they make

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I guess everyone is busy with Vshojo autism, but we also had Fauna NOT say a gamer word out loud but still kind of do it in her head and giggle...
Quite the double take, had to check that first letter (Fauna love)
Technically Amelia and Nijisanji's Salome are tied at 10th place for most subs with 1.73 million. Kinda weird Cover would just act as if she doesn't exist.
Keep letting those Holopro lovers know the superiority of Nijisanji

USS IOWA

Oh no Twitter vermintide will now QRT this video and claim she is racist whenever there's drama involving Fauna.

You know what would even be better? If someone uses the voice AI, makes her complete the gamer word then post the edited video as proof that Fauna IS racist
I will become an unironic anti-trans person if they did that to Fauna or to anyone.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean, it's technically true, they don't have to show ties and can cut off the list anywhere they want. Besides, they probably adjusted the numbers to account for bots and subscriptions from chinese click-farms, so any nijisanji account loses about 85% of their subscriber count automatically.

RiverBear

Oh no Twitter vermintide will now QRT this video and claim she is racist whenever there's drama involving Fauna.
You know what would even be better? If someone uses the voice AI, makes her complete the gamer word then post the edited video as proof that Fauna IS racist

kukkia

Early Adopter
View attachment 13895
Do you have a link to that doc? I might be dumb because I can't find it on Cover's website.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Will you buy the dip lads?
Edit: Cover is public now

I feel somewhat divided on this, on the one hand going public means that cover has a far easier time getting funding for any big project (, just by selling or issuing new shares for example). So perhaps I get to see the hololive anime in my lifetime.
On the other hand, this makes it easier for delusional out-of-touch investors / corpos or "bad actors" to exert influence on cover or performe a takeover.

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
I wake up and Froot takes a massive L, pippa has a massive W and there's a new wyatt thread shitting on troons.

God is in his heaven, all's right in the world.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kukkia

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Its not just a game. Its the famous troon killer. I heard 1 tranny die for every single sell they make
An when a tranny dies, an angel gets his wings...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Holo Productions will be releasing their own community app this Spring

TL from Reddit:
tl;drs, basically of the 3 things.

1. "My Oshi", function which allows you to keep track of / stay up to date with said oshi's news and has a push functionality.

2. Allow fans to communicate with each other about streams, lives, clip recommendations, etc.

3. Holodule (holo schedule, stop shortening shit Japan). Just check schedule.

Looks like a good backup plan in case Twitter fully goes to shit.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
nyfco.org has been suspended.
View attachment 13846
Wonder where will the majority of the refugees go. Back then tumblr refugees went to twitter and it's been horrendous since. Would hope there's a new incarnation so those refugees can be welcomed there immediately.
Kuuki Yomi x Hololive Collab
Google Translated Press Release - It's game Avatars for their Switch Multiplayer version and acrylic stands.
FpERxZRaQAALKqz

Nene is currently playing the game.

by the way, there's a follow-up for the canceled akirose concert. She'll instead stream something at the same time to celebrate her birthday so don't forget to drop by and wish the half-elf a happy birthday!

Looks like she will have a totsu instead at 9PM JST.

Also we have another outfit reveal, this time Selejo's Nishizono Chigusa at 7PM JST.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Vih

Doog
Took me a bit. Most of it was trying to get a nice pic with pippa in baseball gear for the thumbnail.

That is... actually pretty impressive to find such a random piece of art to fit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
It's CVID

It gets worse with age she presumably had the kid when she didn't have to be confined to a bubble

I always wonder about her kid, who is raising it? Does Mousey not want to raise, or is her condition limiting her ability to do so? She also never speaks about it.

Will you buy the dip lads?
Edit: Cover is public now

I feel somewhat divided on this, on the one hand going public means that cover has a far easier time getting funding for any big project (, just by selling or issuing new shares for example). So perhaps I get to see the hololive anime in my lifetime.
On the other hand, this makes it easier for delusional out-of-touch investors / corpos or "bad actors" to exert influence on cover or performe a takeover.
image.png

This seems to be the most relevant part of it. It means that only about 25% of the company is sold to investors, with 0.6% opened to new investors (with an additional 5.6% possible if investors really bite (listed elsewhere). So no hostile takeover possible for now but still greatly increased chashflow from Investors.
We dont have to forget that Cover already had investors since its very beginning as a start-up. Those investors will likely not change and there are like a dozen of them. So spreading those 25% of the company between them will keep each Investors piece of the pie very thin. If these Investors didn't have any influence on how the company is run until now, I doubt that they will have more now.
This is just a method to increase the ROI to the investors to make them pour more money into Cover, which, considering the new studio, they need.

Edit: So I just learned that Cover has opened a new studio which is the same size as the picture below about 4900 sq. m^2. No wonder they need the money.
So this is just further 2nd Hand Info someone else who can read JP dug up from the documents, but apparently the new studio cost 14.3 million USD. Just to acquire the location. They plan on spending another 6 million USD to furnish it with necessary equipment. So more than 20 million USD for the new studio. Additionally they want to spend several millions to upgrade various stuff in their Headquarters as well.
Also, going by those area numbers, this studio is 70x70m large. The current studio is 824.80 ㎡ large, so the new one will be 2,5x as big. You could possibly have several stages in there and record multiple things at once.

This would adress the biggest concern that I had with Cover, that everyone wants to do more 3D content but they dont have the capacity to do so.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog

Sometimes accidentally keeping the VC on lets magic happen, probably not worth the risk of hard Rs though

Honestly, I really wish they could keep VC on, some of my most fond memories of streamers are bullshitting back and forth on VC with randoms, it really adds a human element to the stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom