"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So for anyone wondering if Mummy would be stepping into the Froot mess.
View attachment 13861

I often am curious about how people got to be the way they are as people. What events led them to behave and think a certain way.

It's pretty clear that one big reason for Froot was a childish mother who gave excess support, Froot was a coddle kid

this shit

fuck it
She did that from someone in chat making that joke. I'm pretty sure within the next few streams she apologized about that. I'm not certain on it though so don't take it as fact.
3 out of 4 times streamers say something "based" they're just repeating chat messages they don't understand

except pippa, she's got it all on her own all the times

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I often am curious about how people got to be the way they are as people. What events led them to behave and think a certain way.

It's pretty clear that one big reason for Froot was a childish mother who gave excess support, Froot was a coddle kid
Typical single mother behavior, honestly.

Funny image tax :

FpD7dC_X0AYvmEB.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Having just caught up, but also posting late I'll summarize thoughts as:
Fuck troons, fuck their lameass movement and activism, and fuck froot for being such a cunt to someone who's supposed to be her friend. Must need some feminine penis behind someone's back to just shit on Silvervale like that. I would tell that cunt to fuck off and never talk to me again after kicking me under a train like that, all to appease the one of the worst groups of shitter "activists" on the planet.

How dare someone play a videogame because they might like it. Awful. The worst people on the planet. And then one day for no reason at all...

So this is just further 2nd Hand Info someone else who can read JP dug up from the documents, but apparently the new studio cost 14.3 million USD. Just to acquire the location. They plan on spending another 6 million USD to furnish it with necessary equipment. So more than 20 million USD for the new studio. Additionally they want to spend several millions to upgrade various stuff in their Headquarters as well.
Also, going by those area numbers, this studio is 70x70m large. The current studio is 824.80 ㎡ large, so the new one will be 2,5x as big. You could possibly have several stages in there and record multiple things at once.

This would adress the biggest concern that I had with Cover, that everyone wants to do more 3D content but they dont have the capacity to do so.
This is what I was thinking and hoping for. We've had a number of talents outright say they couldn't get any studio time and have issues doing lives and other stuff from it all being booked up for months+ in advance. If they honestly did do this and can get more girls studio/stage and 3D shenanigans support, they done good in my book. So long as they don't let any new investors do too much meddling to fuck with things.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Breaking news: Utatane Nasa ch. from Phase Connect is gonna make troons dialate 22 hours from now! Show her some love!

PekoWick

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara is suddenly in Indonesia, visiting her wife

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Kiara is suddenly in Indonesia, visiting her wife
Next thing you know, some local folks start claiming that they see a "european" female cosplayer in their local weeb events

as if thats gonna happen

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's been over twenty-four hours since Froot tweeted to save trans kids, and so far, people liking and sharing her comment have convinced Froot to donate over $43,500 to Mermaids, a charity with a history of hiring multiple paedophiles.

Or maybe another trans charity, we're not entirely sure on that point.

Still, I'm sure Froot will be along to clarify all of this. This is her chance for a victory lap. She's shown all of her haters and transphobes the power of liking Twitter posts, and I'm sure she's eager to detail her plans for how she's going donate over $43,500 to the trans cause and silence her critics. It's a huge tweet and gotten a lot of attention, I'm sure she can spare thirty seconds of her day to write a tweet and BTFO the haters.

Any minute now, I'm sure.

Jealous

Lurker
Since I already have no opsec have this bizarre interaction between me and Froot stan.
It's not the opsec, friend, it's about you touching the poop and will touch over and over again. Willingly.

Why not lay down Twitter and look for 3d concerts to enjoy?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's not the opsec, friend, it's about you touching the poop and will touch over and over again. Willingly.
Okay but, I feel like plenty of people here love getting into arguments or are argumentative. Besides on rare occasions you can learn something.

Can you say you all say you wouldn't have engaged?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Okay but, I feel like plenty of people here love getting into arguments or are argumentative. Besides on rare occasions you can learn something.

Even if you try to engage them, you just gonna waste your precious time, effort, and any other stuff.

Imagine spending your time trying to debate over something when you can just, you know... use that time to touch grass or make french toast.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

this shit

fuck it
After Machita Chima even Chigusa's new outfit is military themed it really feels like all out war

1676633515406.png

Please Tazumi gimme niji x arknights collab i'm begging you i'm on my knees

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Since I already have no opsec have this bizarre interaction between me and Froot stan.

heir great debunk of the allegations is... bad people investigated it.
I agree with the sentiment it's abuse when you don't tell what complications and side effects there are to a treatment. They continue to drum up trooning out like it's a miraculous solution that will fix their body image problems, when in reality hacking off your body parts and pumping yourself full of hormones will do nothing to make you feel normal. They don't want to change their ideology and business model, no refunds

I have a sister-in-law who you can't talk sense to about politics, dyed bluer than denim, she'll get mad at you (standard bully fare arguments, you want people to die because you don't support x, view people as subhuman/opinion doesn't matter because they're conservative). I don't kick up a fuss with her because she's family, but I ditched Facebook to avoid having to see that ignorance

You know the story about Moses going to the pharoah, running through all the plagues to convince the dude, his heart softened a bit, but then he just hardened back up and went after them anyways? Yeah, there's a reason that story occupies so many pages in the bible. Changes of heart do not come easy or often, and most likely not on twitter with some genderfluid brit who's probably all pilled up (unless you can hit him with plagues of locusts and frogs... maybe).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

People here arguing or being argumentative doesn't mean you should wholeheartedly thrust your soul into the fire. Let them argue.

I wouldn't have engaged, now that you have first-hand experience in arguing with a lunatic and child-abuse apologist.

RiverBear

Why not lay down Twitter and look for 3d concerts to enjoy?

imagine thinking of Nolan as a friend instead of one of those circus animals we point and laugh at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom