"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I just absolutely love the endless well of stupidity that vShitShow offers the universe. There's literally no good way out for Froot at this point. Her options are as follows;

1) Pay out over 45,000 dollars to a charity a large number of people absolutely despise, which will be a huge financial hit and fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet.

2) Not pay out and still fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet, while also getting endlessly mocked for backing out when the fire got too hot for her to handle.

Even if she switches charities, it's still unambiguously a donation to people who want to sterilize and mutilate innocent children. Even the declaration of an entirely modest private donation would've been stupid. Now she's literally told the wider internet that they get to build her own funeral pyre at no cost to themselves, which she will personally light at the end.

It's amazing. I cannot believe somebody would be this stupid. This isn't regular idiocy. This was calculated. She sat down and thought about this, then seriously chose this course of action.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Speaking of journalism and Vtubers, Rocket Vtuber Usui Clear is getting praise for her commentary on JAXA's (Japanese NASA) latest rocket launch, while journalists as always failed to deliver.
Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 15-54-09 ウイングバック on Twitter.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The Reine/Kiara collab itself. Chicken needed to wash away the memories of doing a Valentine's video for random strangers and went to court the wife right at the source.

She went to ID without checking vaccines or bringing sunscreen. We may have a red Austrian tomorrow or the day after.

UberSoldat

Honestly, I wonder how much the rest of Vshojo can put up with Froot until the pot boils over. Is Vshojo really going to tolerate their reputation continually getting worse over the months and years?

hololive ruined /jp/

I just absolutely love the endless well of stupidity that vShitShow offers the universe. There's literally no good way out for Froot at this point. Her options are as follows;

1) Pay out over 45,000 dollars to a charity a large number of people absolutely despise, which will be a huge financial hit and fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet.

2) Not pay out and still fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet, while also getting endlessly mocked for backing out when the fire got too hot for her to handle.

Even if she switches charities, it's still unambiguously a donation to people who want to sterilize and mutilate innocent children. Even the declaration of an entirely modest private donation would've been stupid. Now she's literally told the wider internet that they get to build her own funeral pyre at no cost to themselves, which she will personally light at the end.

It's amazing. I cannot believe somebody would be this stupid. This isn't regular idiocy. This was calculated. She sat down and thought about this, then seriously chose this course of action.
She thought "people will really like me if i support this famous trans charity". She never thought the haters would also like the tweet because why would the haters like it?

its all short sighted.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230217-104649-800.png
So uh this happened and is totally normal

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly, I wonder how much the rest of Vshojo can put up with Froot until the pot boils over. Is Vshojo really going to tolerate their reputation continually getting worse over the months and years?
Considering who runs Vshojo, who the members are, and their fanbase, doesn't it seem more likely that Silvervale would be considered the problematic member?

Outside of maybe Veibae, I don't see anyone who'd stick their neck out for Silvervale over this.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She thought "people will really like me if i support this famous trans charity". She never thought the haters would also like the tweet because why would the haters like it?

These people sincerely believe they're on the right side of history and that everyone against them is in some way inferior, simply because they're too stupid/bigoted/hateful/evil to accept how enlightened and superior people who support Current Thing are. It's a Vision of the Anointed. Acknowledgement of reality becomes a secondary (and even actively hated) objective compared to figuring out what to categorize people as. If you're Anointed, then you're automatically correct when you say controversial things. If you say bad things, you at most need gentle correction from the other Anointed, because you aren't evil, just temporarily blinded by the babbling of apostates. If you're not Anointed, you simply can't be right, because if you were right, you'd be Anointed. But they know you aren't, so you are automatically wrong. Even if you say all the right words, it's always wrong anyway, because you aren't one of Them[TM].

SaejimaHaruka

Thank you for all the generously provided medication. I have taken it all and feel much better now.
TIL Sony Sheep (Maru Nanamona) is highly proficient in English. Haven't checked her out for months and could have sworn her content was 90% JP.

An oldie but goodie.

I swear to God, I'm 99% sure that I've seen a clip of Lia literally making a 41% joke before. This is mind-bogglingly retarded.
Turns out all the edgy chicks on the Internet just use regurgitated phrases from the chans without having any idea what they mean. Remember the golden age of Rie and Shiina telling people to fucking seethe, cope, and DILATE?
We now have two Rie fans in the forum and they're both like this.
I'll have you know there's plenty other vtubers I hate. Like Shiina, Mumei, and Rosemi, just to name a few. Do you know how hard it is to avoid Mumei? She keeps going on about her anxiety, but she sure gets around.
Breaking news: Utatane Nasa ch. from Phase Connect is gonna make troons dialate 22 hours from now! Show her some love!

Nasa, my sweet JP child. I swear to the Kami, if you play the game with JP dubs you're getting added to the list.

Nene keeps making me ashamed to share her streams. But she's playing Bloodborne, and therefore getting very sweaty. So it's fine I guess.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
At this rate I give it a nonzero chance of Kiara converting to Islam and marrying Reine.

I'm aware that imams probably don't approve of such a thing but I'm sure Reine's bodyguards could convince one to hold the ceremony.
I mean yeah, I felt like it was a foregone conclusion that they're mega into eachother (bring on the rrat reacts). I just wasn't sure how LGBT relationships work in Indonesia (or if they're even allowed), maybe someone that knows better could say.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Meanwhile Lui
Look at the scheduled times
1676651371057.png

She went to ID without checking vaccines or bringing sunscreen. We may have a red Austrian tomorrow or the day after.
And yet she spent a lot of time watching videos about Indonesian customs, and consulting Moona because she didn't want to bother Reine. Go figure lol.

An oldie but goodie.

My favourite new word from this stream is "un-press", as in "un-press button".

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
47,000 dollars. My god. Froot is finished. Hell, if she provides a receipt of her actually doing it, it's still a horrible look, because then people can just start asking why she needs supachat money if she's rich enough to casually risk 50k+ on a single impulsive tweet.

this shit

fuck it
because then people can just start asking why she needs supachat money if she's rich enough to casually risk 50k+ on a single impulsive tweet.
You really think that people give money to big name vtubers because they think they're poor? "She gave away 50k+ on a good cause, I'll keep supporting her so she'll do more good!"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

SZ 109

I said "Why would it be improper to clip? LOL"
your specific example was a dumb hill to die on. With Khyo you can point to the law and have debates about fair use.

That’s the point, picking a term (like “improper”) that’s so subjective and nebulous that it’s easier to argue about the semantics instead and derail the argument with anecdotes from completely different perspectives.
Then imply a yes or no answer, forcing a line down a nuanced middle ground with two possible extremes for both sides to mischaracterize and strawman each other’s arguments with.

I’d wager he'd get less engagement expecting people to look up legal definitions and read case law than offer personal anecdotes.
(Might as well ask if the “positive vibes” level somewhere is on the level of “hugbox echochamber cult” or “hateful suicide inducing bullying”, although trying to debate the “positivity” of a place might be a bit too obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom