General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly, I wonder how much the rest of Vshojo can put up with Froot until the pot boils over. Is Vshojo really going to tolerate their reputation continually getting worse over the months and years?
May i remind you of... TALENT FREEDOM?
Nene keeps making me ashamed to share her streams. But she's playing Bloodborne, and therefore getting very sweaty. So it's fine I guess.

This bitch became wallmart Noel jesus christ, i can see why she has twice the number of subs of the second most popular in her company

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Have more Riro Ron. Now.

And she started with a Robot voice. Unintentionally. Great start.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava had an ASMR stream scheduled today but postponed it due to illness

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder if it would be worth to keep a vchuuba Health Tracker thread. It's on the schizo /vt/ side though, so I don't really feel like putting the effort, but the amount of cancellations and health-related anomalies as of late has become somewhat staggering.

No Name

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Have more Riro Ron. Now.

And she started with a Robot voice. Unintentionally. Great start.

Looks like she's not a real vtuber, she can actually cook.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder if it would be worth to keep a vchuuba Health Tracker thread. It's on the schizo /vt/ side though, so I don't really feel like putting the effort, but the amount of cancellations and health-related anomalies as of late has become somewhat staggering.
Seems like another thread that's never gonna get used because people have goldfish memory or are too lazy, maybe use the hiatus thread instead

UberSoldat

I mean yeah, I felt like it was a foregone conclusion that they're mega into eachother (bring on the rrat reacts). I just wasn't sure how LGBT relationships work in Indonesia (or if they're even allowed), maybe someone that knows better could say.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. I don't think they're going to let that fly.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. I don't think they're going to let that fly.
As a local, can confirm. Even if they went non-muslim approach, the government would not accept gay marriage at all.

At best for those delusion to happen, it has to happen outside of ID.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Looks like she's not a real vtuber, she can actually cook.
And she has a whole food instagrammer's account worth of pictures to prove it. Jesus H Crist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We now have two Rie fans in the forum and they're both like this.
Another Riecist? And they're both being good Beto's and not posting Rie's secret member content she said not to share :smugpipi:
My resident liaposters, any roommate news lately? She visited a con, so the protected twatter account may have pics of the event.
Did she say what con or where she went (if not in LA area)? You can try looking through people's albums and video's and see if you can spot her. If she wasn't in cosplay then she might not have been photographed though.
Is it me or did Shiina record the backing vocals as well?
shiinalove.jpgShe stayed up all night recording it and learning new songs for Valentines!
urns out all the edgy chicks on the Internet just use regurgitated phrases from the chans without having any idea what they mean. Remember the golden age of Rie and Shiina telling people to fucking seethe, cope, and DILATE?
1676659400336.pngIt's all that damned Xalabussy's fault! Ruining thier TALENT FREEDUM!:talentfreedom:

Not-Username

In light of recent developments; my new rrat is that zentreya is froot's "sister".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
BannedVTMemes has some quality Froot memes:

FpLb0tTWYAMERZ9

FpKLy9paIAEHMEm

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Remember when Froot was seen as one of the least bad Vshojo members. Seems like she's trying really hard to prove that notion wrong.
Not really, maybe it's because I like listening to gossip, but as far as I know she's always had the stigma of her being a cheater for the longest time. From worst to best I feel like general opinion has tended to be something along the lines of Froot<Melody<Veibae<Silvervale<Nyanners<Ironmouse. With Silvervale being in the middle due to relatively low profile.

I'd personally drop veibae to 2nd worst because she's just a bitch in general, plus I've never let that shit she spewed about hololive go. Nyanners below silvervale because pink cat bad and raise mel to 2nd best purely because I don't care that she's an e-hooker and think she's adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom