"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh wait I saw a translation, It's probably just a Series B funding. Meaning they will just receive money as a startup company in order to grow and expand. So not fully Public
Edit: So I just learned that Cover has opened a new studio which is the same size as the picture below about 4900 sq. m^2. No wonder they need the money.
View attachment 13894
This is pretty cool especially after hearing that their old studio was basically booked the whole year.

3 out of 4 times streamers say something "based" they're just repeating chat messages they don't understand

except pippa, she's got it all on her own all the times
Pippa gets a ton of shit for saying "horrible" and "hateful" things and for the most part its just her reading superchats.

In other news, the VTuber Newsdrop site that has the Silvervale simp Andrew Amos involved has continued to not mention the recent Silvervale / Froot drama despite it being a major news story that should be covered. It's almost like they can't do anything to hurt their oshi....or vshojo.
View attachment 13916

Oh, this retard again.

47,000 dollars. My god. Froot is finished. Hell, if she provides a receipt of her actually doing it, it's still a horrible look, because then people can just start asking why she needs supachat money if she's rich enough to casually risk 50k+ on a single impulsive tweet.
Trying to figure out how she will bullshit her way around this one.

Tech Support: The Stream
Starring: Nym
This poor bastard doesnt get paid enough to deal with this shit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Trying to figure out how she will bullshit her way around this one.

I like that I apparently had meant to post something commenting on Froot fucking herself with this charity tweet and then just didn't post it, but then ~20 pages later it's still ongoing and amplifying.

At this point I'm expecting she's going to donothon to crowdsource the payment and casually handwave the fact that it's not actually her money going into the charity donation in such a case, because reneging will probably actually kill her if feral troons don't devour her in reality first.

Praid

Just another idiot
markup_1000001429.png
Chat: " He's a sigma!"
Ami: "Who is sigma?"

God she's so adorable

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nasa really horny today.
Wemi and Panko sexy rories.
I want to see a sexy onee-san character next, phase doesn't have a ecchi onee-san yet, i want to watch a ecchi onee-san in phase and buy her goods
Iori is M. Iori please don't watch this stream

If Nenechi is Fubuki's wife and we are Nenechi's husbands, does that mean we are also Fubuki's husbands?

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.

FIFTY

THOUSAND

DOLLARS

MyName

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kirsche with the epic Tweet Collage

Clip tax

this shit

fuck it
FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.

FIFTY

THOUSAND

DOLLARS
guys she'll just do a donothon and make even more money is almost as if you dont know how streamers work

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
guys she'll just do a donothon and make even more money is almost as if you dont know how streamer work
Nah, she'll do a donothon and pocket it all. That's how it really works.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Tired of twitter drama? The Tempus robo-pilot is doing a Sonic R karaoke-I mean playing Sonic R.

Let's see if the VOD survives, because he keeps apologizing to the manager when he sings along.

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe Guy giving his take on the Silvervale drama.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Another Ant Hime video so soon?! Truly we are blessed.

this shit

fuck it
Nah, she'll do a donothon and pocket it all. That's how it really works.
i didn't say she will be totally honest on this obv, but still you're trollin trangender activists by donating to transgender activist now, it's like idk

kukkia

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
The Elira addition is expecially retarded because if you listen what she sad and you're socially functioning you can understand that she's just trying to express her own parasocial relationship with chat while telling them to don't be fucking creeps

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
At this rate I give it a nonzero chance of Kiara converting to Islam and marrying Reine.

I'm aware that imams probably don't approve of such a thing but I'm sure Reine's bodyguards could convince one to hold the ceremony.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. I don't think they're going to let that fly.
Remember that while they all hate gays, some muslims support transgenderism as a loophole. So Kiara could get some hormones and surgery, then they might be cool with it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What's this?

1676674273748.png

Froot's been back on twitter but hasn't said anything about her charity donation pledge, or talked about when she's going to donate fifty thousand dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom