"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Former Tsunderia talent Tsurugi Nen retweeted a Kawa Entertainment concert with a special announcement, and it seems to have a silhouette of Nen. This might be our first "poach"?

1674958493755294.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vtubers and Three Doors Down Ghost are not a combo I though I'd hear

edit: Second purple man is obviously not a trained singer but he has spirit lol

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Bettel karaoke starting. Don't remember if this one is good at singing or if we're getting SOVL.

I'm pretty sure he has some of the least singing experience in Tempus DLC. Hakka's the metal singer, and if Flayon is an actual voice actor then he might have some singing experience as I recall voice actors practicing singing is fairly common.

Last edited:

soap suds

Kazuma

Early Adopter

PekoWick

About Vespear, I haven't seen many of his streams but I'd think you would all understand by now that he is a guy who is adventurous and willing to test his own boundaries. That's how he got to where he is and why he is interesting. That means failing, though. Maybe failing often. The difference between (You) being an autismo socially inept jackass and Vesper is that he pushes forward. It's how you find yourself in a group that was hated on principle before ever debuting but is pretty beloved now and got a second gen already, rather than just doing IT from your basement and dying alone, logged into /k/ while your mom cries in disappointment upstairs.
What I am saying is, no, his trying to go live in Japan for months was not stupid. It might not have even been a bad idea. You have to try to do shit, push limits, and take risks, which he does. Sometimes that gets you the girl, lands you the role, bags the prey. Other times it gets you bleeding in bed with a stab wound or suspended from Holostars or shipped back from Japan having missed out on some streams. I will certainly say that going without his meds was a crippling debuff, which he knew, and accepted and tried to overcome and I guess could not overcome. But it was not stupid to try. When you're on that shit for years and years, the goal is to need them less and less. Maybe he thought he could hack it and this would be a huge step forward. Maybe he just was too optimistic and took a gamble he wouldn't have (and hadn't) until it was a big lifetime-chance trip involving Holopro so he pushed himself when he knew it was a risky idea. Maybe Cover pushed him. Maybe they told him not to but he didn't want to let people down and went anyway. Sometimes shit just doesn't work out. In the end, he lived, laughed, and loved (your oshi, sexually) and leveled up a few XP levels.
I would have done everything imaginable to make sure I had necessary medication in a VERY foreign country (Japan is another planet, not just another country, for an American). But I am pretty sure the Japanese will not let you bring it in, mail it in, or fill any prescriptions for it while you're there. I myself have traveled without similar kinds of drugs before because I didn't want to risk it but the choice was never "go with your meds or go without", the choice is "go without them, or not at all". In my case it's been things like once in a lifetime scuba trips. I am not missing that, meds or not.
One autist ITT touched on a bit of anxiety specifically but missed the mark: it's not magic or random, it's like most all mental issues- a necessary, universal part of the mind that is miscalibrated. In this case, fight or flight response. Your brain is telling you to run from the sabertoothed tiger but there's no tiger. Sometimes your brain can be pushed to FIGHT the tiger instead, which is not any better really in most situations. Remind me, what did Vesper get suspended over a while back?
Good for you. Didn't read though.

Maybe just maybe don't accept collab if you're unsure of your status..

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wasn't aware there was speculation that the relative was a roommate, just figured it was some other renter, but that would make a lot of sense. Imagine being cock blocked by your mother though, how embarrassing.

Why wouldn't he just move in with her if they were still together?
Somewhere on the home land is a massive discord dump and some excerpts, you may find more insight into their past situation if you really want. Or, Zax is just a person, you could befriend him and actually find out about him and his situation if you really want.
.....maybe you can FIX his Bus! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 11954

Lmao did they just reference /vt/ sisters, kino stream tbh

So has anyone figured out what the hell this thing is yet? Is it like AI chat bots talking to each other or something? That it's not full of N-bombs, shock images, and swastikas makes me think tit's not actually some Discord chat channel that humans can access..

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So has anyone figured out what the hell this thing is yet? Is it like AI chat bots talking to each other or something? That it's not full of N-bombs, shock images, and swastikas makes me think tit's not actually some Discord chat channel that humans can access..
probably Millie and others fucking around ngl, its not too hard to setup a randy discord channel with some lads to shitpost in

Kalion

:)
/vt/ darling and chronic boneitis sufferer Koopa is back to streaming with a new model.

soap suds

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Seems like its these livers making fun of /vt/ (under aliases to be "anonymous").

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm curious if those who were previously doubting the circumstances surrounding Vesper's suspension also went through the realization that "Ah, I can totally see him snapping at the management bad enough to get him suspended" after learning about his supposedly "true nature".

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's not even though, I just poked around on a whim because saw the initial pics and video here. Anyway it's just more posts to scroll past just like any other "don't watch don't care" post. But I will keep it in mind in the future and I'm sorry to put you off.
Is fine. It just something that I was surprised since like, eyy, that's alot of cosplay photos! Okay that quite alot. I can get the idea that she routinely do cosplay for cons, but I can feel that its a bit too much.

Part of me really want to make her do pose with a gun though.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've been avoiding every New Coke meinkra server stream so far but I'm curious if Kroney will put any effort points on aesthetics or will she just tug along the unending river of pre-scheduled company mandated mined-craft streams that currently plague corpos large and small alike.

e: lol her voice is blasted from recording all day

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm curious if those who were previously doubting the circumstances surrounding Vesper's suspension also went through the realization that "Ah, I can totally see him snapping at the management bad enough to get him suspended" after learning about his supposedly "true nature".
pretty much, he himself explained it that he was a bit of an angry autist when it came to his temper, it sucks that he let the tism go to his head when he headed to nippon but hey maybe next time he wont go full MAN-hera without his meds
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

EDIT: Watching the vt thread alongside Millie's stream is actually entertaining, anons are playing up or geniuenly offended that the discord makes fun of them as much as
they can
This was posted and quickly deleted, apparently anons/chat are taking it as a sign that they're actually lurking /vt/ for shitposts
1674963951149512.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Somewhere on the home land is a massive discord dump and some excerpts, you may find more insight into their past situation if you really want. Or, Zax is just a person, you could befriend him and actually find out about him and his situation if you really want.
.....maybe you can FIX his Bus! :smugpipi:
Befriending Zax would be like holding hands with Marx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom