"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
David Jaffe made an FPS with art style based on notebook doodles, but it didn't take off and after that project ended he's become some sort of lunatic recluse yelling at people on twitter. The latest Flop-spoken virtue signaling is more of a cry for help since nobody seriously cares about "muh game politics" unless they work for the usual tripe handlers that push this shit (cause it's their job)

She was spamming Minecraft for a stupid amount of hours a day similar to Kaela but it was actually affecting her sleep patterns and her overall mood. Kaela is a filthy League player. She is used to the 12+ hours of grind. Kronii not so much. One day she suddenly quit cold turkey and it was implied that it was because management told her to take a break from it. It was also at around that time that most of the girls also stopped playing. ID3 basically revived the Minecraft hype and even then I believe that Kronii barely logged on.

As for ID3, Kobo stated she's quite done with meankraft after the greenhouse was finished. Don't know about Zeta.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Here's a nice condensed version of the Tempus DLC block game collab if you're interested in seeing deep voice man trying to herd children for 20 minutes. Bonus Magni Dezmond moment that begins to occur around 16:22.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Bettel's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
FnlGIV8XEAE7QA6.jpg

Mega Link - [Unarchived Karaoke] PREPARE YOUR EARS FOR EXCELLENCE! #gavisbettel #holotempus-G25vQ3uwu_k.mp4 4.07GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Community gift for Altare's upcoming birthday stream

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think he's just mad that Zax got to hold Pippa's hand at one point.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Here's Bettel's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
View attachment 11963
Mega Link - [Unarchived Karaoke] PREPARE YOUR EARS FOR EXCELLENCE! #gavisbettel #holotempus-G25vQ3uwu_k.mp4 4.07GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Community gift for Altare's upcoming birthday stream
View attachment 11965
Tempus has been getting great community gifts, those cards are really neat.

I wonder what Vesper will get? Knowing his luck and who he seems to attract he'll have a blacksmith fan make his Rapier in real life or something like that. I mean people have forged the fucking buster sword into something that could be considered usable, so anything is possible.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kind-of-Vtuber Otachan released a new video animating memorable greentexts.

I miss Frankie.

She's doing Supercuts of her twitch LPs on her personal channel in the mean time

Silver reacts to a neat supercut of someone making a Silverdale figure from scratch

Another Giri Kson fishing trip this time Giri didn't censor herself and just wears a mask

Yuko does a pretty good Pippa

Cy Yu released a compilation of his 2022 covers lots of nostalgic goodness in there from his CyToons album

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
AAA game developer: "well, clearly, the people not buying Forspoken or complaining are just doing it because they're racist evil misogynistic chuds who dislike the black woman main character!"
I hope a gasket on his car blows, heater on his washing machine breaks down, plumbing in his restroom leaks, all his milk spoils, all his razors go dull and electricity on his street goes down every week for a day.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HOLY SHIT! She’s ACTUALLY doing it. Iofi is actually doing an unarchived karaoke. IKZZZ

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230129-005301-629.pngFnndBRZWAAAgoDL.png

Altare: "They love me! They REALLY love me!"

Some random North Korean: SHIT DID I FORGET DEAR LEADERS BIRTHDAY IM GETTING SENT TO A CAMP

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think he's just mad that Zax got to hold Pippa's hand at one point.
Imagine the horror of seeing your Oshi on video holding somebodies hand in an ambiguous relationship: just imagine laying awake at night wondering, do they? don't they? is he gay? He looks kinda gay... His names pretty gay... but DO THEY! I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smugpipi:I hope my Oshi never does something so disgraceful as hand holding, I'll launch a fucking nuke!

Kalion

:)

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I hope my Oshi never does something so disgraceful as hand holding, I'll launch a fucking nuke!
She fucking did and with more men than you could count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IN TESLA!!! Imagine MEEMAW shaking hands with BUSINESS PARTNERS and COWORKERS!!!!

1674972673096.png

Lisa caught the sneeze. What the fuck kinda allergy there is in the middle of January?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii may have been depressed eating bread because her sister/cousin/childhood friend that got married is going to have a baby (nobody knows if they are blood related).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Read Right to Left
FnjHum_aUAAaUf9
:kaelalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom