"AX was really fun😊 Thank you for coming to pee me it was soo fun I hat it to wake up til 4am for panel but it was worth it!"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I've been avoiding every New Coke meinkra server stream so far but I'm curious if Kroney will put any effort points on aesthetics or will she just tug along the unending river of pre-scheduled company mandated mined-craft streams that currently plague corpos large and small alike.
Was it a rrat that management wrangled Kronii's Minecraft habits and it kind of killed her interest in it? I want to say I remember reading this in the original KiwiFarms thread.

Regardless, I hope they don't do that on this new server, it seemed really unfair considering how into it ID gets...

soap suds

EDIT: Watching the vt thread alongside Millie's stream is actually entertaining, anons are playing up or geniuenly offended that the discord makes fun of them as much as
they can
This was posted and quickly deleted, apparently anons/chat are taking it as a sign that they're actually lurking /vt/ for shitposts
View attachment 11957
Knowing how many shitposters are in EN, I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken memes from the board. The VOD is private and whether that's due to bonking or just because Millie wanted a little laugh, we will never know.

edit: It was fun watching that go down while also reading /vt/. A lot of them thought it was funny and that a lot of the mannerisms were similar to popular posters. Pretty sure there were only a handful of angry people that got upset that the livers were "giving attention to the haters" even though that's what Ethyria does all the time, so no wonder Millie came up with it. I do see how it would reflect badly on them, but this isn't the first time they've brought up shit from the board in a 'haha these people are so stupid it's funny' type of way. I still remember that nepo hire card from Jackbox.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
pretty much, he himself explained it that he was a bit of an angry autist when it came to his temper, it sucks that he let the tism go to his head when he headed to nippon but hey maybe next time he wont go full MAN-hera without his meds
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

EDIT: Watching the vt thread alongside Millie's stream is actually entertaining, anons are playing up or geniuenly offended that the discord makes fun of them as much as
they can
This was posted and quickly deleted, apparently anons/chat are taking it as a sign that they're actually lurking /vt/ for shitposts
View attachment 11957
Reimu a long while ago had a moment like one of the Tempus boys in which she accidentally showed her chrome homepage and it featured /vt/ as a visited site. Though that could have been a fake because only one person archived the stream (it was privated and edited immediately) and it wouldn't be too hard for them to edit into the video.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stream was insta privated, anons are saying there was a final red text in the last frame but who knows, alot of posters are in full tism mode over them being "rent free" just because some people spent an hour to take the piss out of their posts

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Knowing how many shitposters are in EN, I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken memes from the board. The VOD is private and whether that's due to bonking or just because Millie wanted a little laugh, we will never know.
Last message was talking about it being a private group chat and that no one was able to see it so I think the abrupt end and privatization was part of the plan.

kukkia

Early Adopter
That was almost certainly a part of the bit, because it ended with "this is a secret gc right? no one is watching?"

The whole thing feels like a follow-up to the stream Millie did that was basically a bunch of the livers in a group call acting as if no one was streaming and talking shit about each other.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Was it a rrat that management wrangled Kronii's Minecraft habits and it kind of killed her interest in it? I want to say I remember reading this in the original KiwiFarms thread.

Regardless, I hope they don't do that on this new server, it seemed really unfair considering how into it ID gets...
This is first time I'm hearing it, what did Takeshi Nolife do to Kroney's bunkeronii antics?
Also after a while every normal human gives up on meinkra. The exceptions are Moona, Kaela and maybe Ollie.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I have zero patience with people who have social anxiety. I'm not a total paragon of steely-eyed resolve myself; I get nervous, I second-guess myself, I berate myself over perceived failures. But at the end of the day you have to just push all that aside and say to yourself 'I'll deal with it later' then get the hell on with what you were supposed to be doing.
The only way to actually deal with anxiety besides meds is essentially exposure therapy. you have to force yourself to do the things that make you anxious. because once you get through them you will think "oh that wasnt so bad after all"
People that sit around and whine and say they cant do this or that because "muh anxiety" make me MATI
God damn I need to go to those cons. Over here it's all sweaty male nerds.
The attractiveness of any woman at a con is proportionate to her level of menhera just fyi
About Vespear, I haven't seen many of his streams but I'd think you would all understand by now that he is a guy who is adventurous and willing to test his own boundaries. That's how he got to where he is and why he is interesting. That means failing, though. Maybe failing often. The difference between (You) being an autismo socially inept jackass and Vesper is that he pushes forward. It's how you find yourself in a group that was hated on principle before ever debuting but is pretty beloved now and got a second gen already, rather than just doing IT from your basement and dying alone, logged into /k/ while your mom cries in disappointment upstairs.
What I am saying is, no, his trying to go live in Japan for months was not stupid. It might not have even been a bad idea. You have to try to do shit, push limits, and take risks, which he does. Sometimes that gets you the girl, lands you the role, bags the prey. Other times it gets you bleeding in bed with a stab wound or suspended from Holostars or shipped back from Japan having missed out on some streams. I will certainly say that going without his meds was a crippling debuff, which he knew, and accepted and tried to overcome and I guess could not overcome. But it was not stupid to try. When you're on that shit for years and years, the goal is to need them less and less. Maybe he thought he could hack it and this would be a huge step forward. Maybe he just was too optimistic and took a gamble he wouldn't have (and hadn't) until it was a big lifetime-chance trip involving Holopro so he pushed himself when he knew it was a risky idea. Maybe Cover pushed him. Maybe they told him not to but he didn't want to let people down and went anyway. Sometimes shit just doesn't work out. In the end, he lived, laughed, and loved (your oshi, sexually) and leveled up a few XP levels.
I would have done everything imaginable to make sure I had necessary medication in a VERY foreign country (Japan is another planet, not just another country, for an American). But I am pretty sure the Japanese will not let you bring it in, mail it in, or fill any prescriptions for it while you're there. I myself have traveled without similar kinds of drugs before because I didn't want to risk it but the choice was never "go with your meds or go without", the choice is "go without them, or not at all". In my case it's been things like once in a lifetime scuba trips. I am not missing that, meds or not.
One autist ITT touched on a bit of anxiety specifically but missed the mark: it's not magic or random, it's like most all mental issues- a necessary, universal part of the mind that is miscalibrated. In this case, fight or flight response. Your brain is telling you to run from the sabertoothed tiger but there's no tiger. Sometimes your brain can be pushed to FIGHT the tiger instead, which is not any better really in most situations. Remind me, what did Vesper get suspended over a while back?
I can understand how for someone with anxiety, going to another country for the first time where literally no one speaks English can be extremely triggering to one's anxiety.
However I'm a little skeptical of him not being able to bring his meds in. You can bring in controlled substances like psychotropic medications as long as you have a prescription and doctors note.
Basically you have to email the narcotics department of the airport you will be arriving at and send them a form with a copy of your prescription, medication ingredients, quantity, etc. And they usually reply within a week or so (in my experience)
Once you get the permission form from them you declare it at customs when you arrive and they'll check it and let you through.
It seems very confusing because the website makes it sound like you aren't allowed to bring medication in. The only things that are flat out banned are cannabis, amphetamines, and heroin/opium.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Was looking at twitter for Pippa mentions and learned that the artist that goes to cons to sell fanmade Pippa stickers is no longer on twitter for some reason.
Edit: For reference:
Edit2: Looks like he's back.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At first i thought they were taking the piss too much but reading actual anons on /NijiEN/ i can now safely say it was kinda accurate lmao

7s3phZG.pngSF8V1lw.pngIrBxTkt.pngP6WnVRs.png

EDIT: Anon seems to have gotten an archive, https://gofile.io/d/bVjbjx use at own risk but playing the video works fine, there is seemingly no hidden last frame unless this is an incomplete/buggy recording

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh, the millie stream y'all talking about is private now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
However I'm a little skeptical of him not being able to bring his meds in. You can bring in controlled substances like psychotropic medications as long as you have a prescription and doctors note.
Basically you have to email the narcotics department of the airport you will be arriving at and send them a form with a copy of your prescription, medication ingredients, quantity, etc. And they usually reply within a week or so (in my experience)
Once you get the permission form from them you declare it at customs when you arrive and they'll check it and let you through.
It seems very confusing because the website makes it sound like you aren't allowed to bring medication in. The only things that are flat out banned are cannabis, amphetamines, and heroin/opium.
I vaguely recall as I think back that I think Vesper framed his whole meds issue as he was more afraid to bring his medication then him outright confirming he couldn't bring it. I'd have to dig through his zatsus to find the exact quote where he talks about it. Perhaps he was confused by what you cited regarding the website. So this could be just a case of "muh anxiety" mixed with how unplanned this trip was causing him to be a retard who bit off more then he could chew. Therefore this is a "I thought I couldn't bring my meds, so I didn't." thing and not an absolute "I couldn't bring my meds." Maybe his managers told him he couldn't when he asked and they misunderstood, that might be just as probable as Vesper just presuming too quickly.

I think in the end this whole situation is Vesper having an in retrospect massive retard moment if his lack of meds were the problem. So remember everyone

:takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds:

Or you'll end up like Grandpa Vesper.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm curious if those who were previously doubting the circumstances surrounding Vesper's suspension also went through the realization that "Ah, I can totally see him snapping at the management bad enough to get him suspended" after learning about his supposedly "true nature".
The whole suspension thing was a huge eye-opener for me. I knew he was autistic but never thought it would manifest outwardly.

This is first time I'm hearing it, what did Takeshi Nolife do to Kroney's bunkeronii antics?
Also after a while every normal human gives up on meinkra. The exceptions are Moona, Kaela and maybe Ollie.
She was spamming Minecraft for a stupid amount of hours a day similar to Kaela but it was actually affecting her sleep patterns and her overall mood. Kaela is a filthy League player. She is used to the 12+ hours of grind. Kronii not so much. One day she suddenly quit cold turkey and it was implied that it was because management told her to take a break from it. It was also at around that time that most of the girls also stopped playing. ID3 basically revived the Minecraft hype and even then I believe that Kronii barely logged on.

The V&U girls are doing a TTRPG Call of Cthulhu game. This is their setup stream so they are creating characters and working with stats and whatnot.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
AAA game developer: "well, clearly, the people not buying Forspoken or complaining are just doing it because they're racist evil misogynistic chuds who dislike the black woman main character!"
1674637400915.png

Ironmouse, a brown skinned Puerto Rican PlayStation loving woman: forspokens main character fucking  sucks"

kukkia

Early Adopter
At first i thought they were taking the piss too much but reading actual anons on /NijiEN/ i can now safely say it was kinda accurate lmao

EDIT: Anon seems to have gotten an archive, https://gofile.io/d/bVjbjx use at own risk but playing the video works fine, there is seemingly no hidden last frame unless this is an incomplete/buggy recording
/NijiEN/ is one of the worst generals on /vt/. Better than catalog posts but not by much.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
AAA game developer: "well, clearly, the people not buying Forspoken or complaining are just doing it because they're racist evil misogynistic chuds who dislike the black woman main character!"
View attachment 11964

Ironmouse, a brown skinned Puerto Rican PlayStation loving woman: forspokens main character fucking  sucks"

DW since she is a dirty spic they can always frame it as latinos being lower on the progressive stack than blacks and still call them racist for random bullshit
maybe the puerto rican gives her the edge since its techincally a US vassal country but i doubt it kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom