"I'm disabled? Thanks game... jeez, thanks for reminding me"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
At this rate every Phase Connect member will need their own containment thread.
We'll make a Rie thread just for you so you can post your ramblings about how much you hate her in peace.

Piarro

Early Adopter
We'll make a Rie thread just for you so you can post your ramblings about how much you hate her in peace.
Maybe that's what Pippa's talking about when she says /vt/ culture is spreading.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That and there was a Discord exchange of her traveling out to see a dog he/they owned as it was passing. Really though I can't imagine her living conditions being that bad if another person was in the picture, as they'd probably at least clean the dishes, I hope.
Pretty sure that back before she moved, when she had the whole "roommate" issues, it was speculated that the person was either Zax's aunt, or maybe even his mom. Possibly part of the reason why they don't seem to be together. After she moved her overall attitude seemed to have improved. As for her relationship? Who knows, she might still be together with him and they just live apart.

I can even understand it if your social anxiety makes you cancel plans often. Sure, you will end up with no friends eventually or they will just never invite you, but maybe you are also ok with that, so it's whatever.

You never, not even once, flake on work obligations because of social anxiety. That's a next level fuck up. If anything, the structure that a job gives you makes it even easier to overcome social anxiety, since its just shit that you have to do as an adult. So you literally just soldier through it.
Relatable. I just use my "sick" days atleast once or twice a month to take a day off because I just dont feel like working.

Rosemi just said she's never seen two girls kissing in real life before. From anybody else, I'd scream "BULLSHIT!" But from her, I'd believe it
If you live in a fairly conservative place or you don't have gay friends or go out much you probably won't see 2 girls kissing. I think the first time I saw 2 girls kissing was in college because I was out drinking with a few friends and went to the "gay street" in that area.

I already linked what it is in my post. Here it is again:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/vt-and-related-vtuber-lunacy.100431/post-14469356
The fact that this tech is far enough along to unironically trick people into thinking it's some kind of old recording or impressionist is kinda scary. I expect people to use this to make Pippa say slurs within 24 hours.
Cant wait for the twitter faggots to start bitching about this. Based solely on confirmation bias, these people will eat this shit up.

I remember all of the Jordan Peterson memes which sounded dead fucking on to the real man, so give it enough time, and your local unicorn might finally hear his oshi say that she loves him.
I miss that. Got shut down pretty fast but I remember making a small clip of him singing the first part of SirMixAlot's song.

Honka badonkas nerfed once more.

Mori's honka badonkas also got shrunk, and Ame hasn't uploaded her sheet yet, so I can't confirm if they all got squished.

Oh yeah, that makes a lot more sense.
Honestly, I don't like Kronii's tits. They look weird given how tall and thin her model is. Calli's look nice. A bit interested to know how they will look on that idol costume.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This whole bit about titanosaurus desire to share Lia's PL (which is basically cosplays) sure is dedicated, and I was rather off-put by it.

... and then I realized, "bah, who am I to talk?" when I too had the same dedication to go out into weeb event, find cosplayers, and give them a gun

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This whole bit about titanosaurus desire to share Lia's PL (which is basically cosplays) sure is dedicated, and I was rather off-put by it.

... and then I realized, "bah, who am I to talk?" when I too had the same dedication to go out into weeb event, find cosplayers, and give them a gun
pink rabbit crime.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Selen trying to get Dead Space to run smooth is suffering. Yay Denuvo.
1674956512234.png

She has a list

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
About Vespear, I haven't seen many of his streams but I'd think you would all understand by now that he is a guy who is adventurous and willing to test his own boundaries. That's how he got to where he is and why he is interesting. That means failing, though. Maybe failing often. The difference between (You) being an autismo socially inept jackass and Vesper is that he pushes forward. It's how you find yourself in a group that was hated on principle before ever debuting but is pretty beloved now and got a second gen already, rather than just doing IT from your basement and dying alone, logged into /k/ while your mom cries in disappointment upstairs.
What I am saying is, no, his trying to go live in Japan for months was not stupid. It might not have even been a bad idea. You have to try to do shit, push limits, and take risks, which he does. Sometimes that gets you the girl, lands you the role, bags the prey. Other times it gets you bleeding in bed with a stab wound or suspended from Holostars or shipped back from Japan having missed out on some streams. I will certainly say that going without his meds was a crippling debuff, which he knew, and accepted and tried to overcome and I guess could not overcome. But it was not stupid to try. When you're on that shit for years and years, the goal is to need them less and less. Maybe he thought he could hack it and this would be a huge step forward. Maybe he just was too optimistic and took a gamble he wouldn't have (and hadn't) until it was a big lifetime-chance trip involving Holopro so he pushed himself when he knew it was a risky idea. Maybe Cover pushed him. Maybe they told him not to but he didn't want to let people down and went anyway. Sometimes shit just doesn't work out. In the end, he lived, laughed, and loved (your oshi, sexually) and leveled up a few XP levels.
I would have done everything imaginable to make sure I had necessary medication in a VERY foreign country (Japan is another planet, not just another country, for an American). But I am pretty sure the Japanese will not let you bring it in, mail it in, or fill any prescriptions for it while you're there. I myself have traveled without similar kinds of drugs before because I didn't want to risk it but the choice was never "go with your meds or go without", the choice is "go without them, or not at all". In my case it's been things like once in a lifetime scuba trips. I am not missing that, meds or not.
One autist ITT touched on a bit of anxiety specifically but missed the mark: it's not magic or random, it's like most all mental issues- a necessary, universal part of the mind that is miscalibrated. In this case, fight or flight response. Your brain is telling you to run from the sabertoothed tiger but there's no tiger. Sometimes your brain can be pushed to FIGHT the tiger instead, which is not any better really in most situations. Remind me, what did Vesper get suspended over a while back?

Ensok

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Posted without context, what part of Sakana do you think she's measuring guys?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'll take "Games that didn't need a remake" for $400, Alex.
True, but the remake is REALLY FUCKING GOOD, original REmake-tier in my opinion, but Denuvo just doesn't want to work on a lot of hardware.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pretty sure that back before she moved, when she had the whole "roommate" issues, it was speculated that the person was either Zax's aunt, or maybe even his mom. Possibly part of the reason why they don't seem to be together. After she moved her overall attitude seemed to have improved. As for her relationship? Who knows, she might still be together with him and they just live apart.
Wasn't aware there was speculation that the relative was a roommate, just figured it was some other renter, but that would make a lot of sense. Imagine being cock blocked by your mother though, how embarrassing.

Why wouldn't he just move in with her if they were still together?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why wouldn't he just move in with her if they were still together?
If I had to make a completely uneducated guess, mother/father is 80 years-old and falling apart like a Scooby Doo mummy and he can't pay to put her/him in a home or something, so he has to stay and take care of her/him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If I had to make a completely uneducated guess, mother/father is 80 years-old and falling apart like a Scooby Doo mummy and he can't pay to put her/him in a home or something, so he has to stay and take care of her/him.
First she cockblocks him, now she's forcing him to take care of her instead of letting him start his own family with a mega idol? Is Zax Jewish?

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Hearing Guardbro voice act in the latest Moonshine video reminded me that someone asked, don't remember on which thread, if Rye had ever streamed with men. I thought this video was taken down around the time Yuko debuted but I guess it was put back up. It's just them talking about their time at Nuggetfest together.
Rye went to Nuggetfest

It sounds like they had a really fun time some of their stories were hilarious. Unicorns on /vt/ seethe when they can't properly groom an AI of their oshi to be their girlfriend, meanwhile chads on /k/ get to hang out with their oshi IRL.

Strangely enough, I found out about this from a comment in Metokur's chat this morning about a vtuber pulling a gun on someone at the fest.

I checked Guardbro's channel and saw that they actually did a few podcasts together. These were all over an hour long but through one of them I learned that she voice acted in one of the Bread Boys' videos. After a while of searching (they've been uploading multiple times a week for over 2 years) I was able to find it.

I remember watching these guys a lot when they first started but stopped after they tried making a story rather than just making half minute shitposts.

Rye isn't in this one but it's still thread relevant.

Kind-of-Vtuber Otachan released a new video animating memorable greentexts.

I miss Frankie.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Posted without context, what part of Sakana do you think she's measuring guys?

With context, she's talking about the stands for the acrylics.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Bettel karaoke starting. Don't remember if this one is good at singing or if we're getting SOVL.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
About Vespear, I haven't seen many of his streams but I'd think you would all understand by now that he is a guy who is adventurous and willing to test his own boundaries. That's how he got to where he is and why he is interesting. That means failing, though. Maybe failing often. The difference between (You) being an autismo socially inept jackass and Vesper is that he pushes forward.
Get back to work, Vesper.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
With context, she's talking about the stands for the acrylics.
Which, for those who don't know, are WAY too big. They could be half the size they are now and still work. I've honestly considered making my own scuffed versions out of a plank of wood.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom