"I thought I understood male anatomy"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's nothing quick or sudden about this. He has been floundering since around his suspension.
I really don't agree with this at all, most of the streams since the suspension have been pretty good, the PC review one was fantastic, him destroying his intestines with weird Japanese food was great, the Solasta streams were pure autism, and the other zatsus were business as usual like before the suspension.

Yeah, missing the anniversary and collabs was shitty, but if the other tempiss guys don't end up saying anything about it, I really don't give a shit.
Based. Now uh, I can't tell if it's a really old clip, someone doing an impression, or some 3rd level wacky woohoo AI bullshit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Based. Now uh, I can't tell if it's a really old clip, someone doing an impression, or some 3rd level wacky woohoo AI bullshit.
I already linked what it is in my post. Here it is again:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/vt-and-related-vtuber-lunacy.100431/post-14469356
https://boards.4channel.org/g/thread/91171170
1674949005497.png1674948924974.png

Gayop thread in question:
https://archive.palanq.win/vt/thread/41915257/
1674948950366.png
1674948980239.png
The fact that this tech is far enough along to unironically trick people into thinking it's some kind of old recording or impressionist is kinda scary. I expect people to use this to make Pippa say slurs within 24 hours.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Please understand, I'm retarded and didn't mouse over, and the link color looks the exact same as the default text color to me because my eyeballs don't work.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Well the Professor Lando/Magni Dezmond stream was pretty smooth when it comes to yabs. Chat from my glances weren't drooling retards trying to reference Tempus outside of people saying "AYO" when Magni said he had cock on his mind. It was alright, it feels like this is Magni's way of acting more unhinged then he is allowed to be with Tempus.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
The fact that this tech is far enough along to unironically trick people into thinking it's some kind of old recording or impressionist is kinda scary. I expect people to use this to make Pippa say slurs within 24 hours.
Ah, this will be fun, I will bring the popcorn.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
The fact that this tech is far enough along to unironically trick people into thinking it's some kind of old recording or impressionist is kinda scary.
Meh. Maybe there are other, better examples, but to me the clip you sent only really sounds like Mori every 1 in 5 words or so. It more so just sounds like a different person who sounds slightly similar to her.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Meh. Maybe there are other, better examples, but to me the clip you sent only really sounds like Mori every 1 in 5 words or so. It more so just sounds like a different person who sounds slightly similar to her.
I've been going through the /g/ thread about this, and some of them are unironically uncanny.
Ben Shapiro:

The Horned Rat (Queen Keh-Falls):

Amelia Watson:

Nixon:

Obama:

Dr. Breen from Half-Life 2:

Campbell from MGS:

Snake:

and etc.

Kalion

:)
On this AI clips, the thing that makes them obvious is the robotic sounds on single syllable words and pauses.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've been going through the /g/ thread about this, and some of them are unironically uncanny.
Amelia Watson:
View attachment 11935

Ben Shapiro:
View attachment 11930

View attachment 11926

Nixon:
View attachment 11927
View attachment 11928

Obama:
View attachment 11929

View attachment 11931
View attachment 11932

Campbell from MGS:
View attachment 11933

Snake:
View attachment 11934

and etc.
I remember all of the Jordan Peterson memes which sounded dead fucking on to the real man, so give it enough time, and your local unicorn might finally hear his oshi say that she loves him.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
One theory I entertain is that all of this AI tech, starting with the deepfakes stuff, coming out so suddenly into the public over the past couple of years is meant to provide cover for inconvenient blackmail getting leaked to the public. It's a double-edged sword for the bad guys, because on one hand it protects the individuals in the short-term, but on the other hand it makes the value of blackmail less since it can be alleged to be fabricated. I suppose it depends on who controls the media as to what the public will accept as plausible in a given situation, but still.

Either way, the more advanced this technology becomes at simulating false realities, the more immersive and engaging vtuber content will evolve to be with less and less effort on the part of those producing it.

kukkia

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is streaming........this. Oh and she's getting drunk to be able to approach this subject.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Ben Shapiro:
View attachment 11930

View attachment 11926

Amelia Watson:
View attachment 11935

Nixon:
View attachment 11927
View attachment 11928

Obama:
View attachment 11929

View attachment 11931
View attachment 11932

Campbell from MGS:
View attachment 11933

Snake:
View attachment 11934

and etc.
Someone please make some convincing Pippa impersonations and send it to her PLEASE!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom