"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
BanG Dream to a short Tarkov test stream.

Tarkov collab 11 AM PST | 2 PM EST
2023-01-18 21_40_34-Window.png

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK:

Also:

I listened to this at least ten times to make sure I'm hearing what I heard. She definitely called her Pippa Pickme right? The audacity this bitch has to call Pippa a "pick me" when that's the only reason she herself ever got noticed on the internet in the first place.

Lol. Lmao even! :pippadfuckoff:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 11093
Yuko and Juna having a comfy convo during some weird rhythm game (go figure, she's good at rhythm too, though not quite at absurd Gura levels yet lol) and Pippa briefly came up, I spy a fair few Capipis in her chat.
Like a sentient mold, Pippas influence is slowly spreading to every other vtuber group. Soon the takeover shall be complete.
:smugpipi:
Timestamp?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That karaoke Stream was real nice, I gotta say. It truly peaked when she sang along to THAT Oingo Boingo song

:shiinastare:I... I do like this song
Edit: I also somehow forgot about the song a well respected man and Avenged Seven Fold in it's entirety. Great variety in her stream!

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 11093
Yuko and Juna having a comfy convo during some weird rhythm game (go figure, she's good at rhythm too, though not quite at absurd Gura levels yet lol) and Pippa briefly came up, I spy a fair few Capipis in her chat.
Like a sentient mold, Pippas influence is slowly spreading to every other vtuber group. Soon the takeover shall be complete.
:smugpipi:

The Pip of Us. 20 years after the world was ravaged by a mutated fungal strain of Pipdyceps, infected Pipkers roam the wastelands of the fallen continental united states. One lone SEAfriend, Joenri Millkari, must guide a burgeoning young Allie Gorithm to the ruins of the YouTube Headquarters in San Bruno California and restore the rightful order of all vtubing by purging the source of the hostile mold: Archived Phase Connect vods.

Coming to the Polycule 69. Pre-order the Legendary Deluxe Collectors Bonus edition to receive nothing because you're a cuck.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Timestamp?
No sorry I didn't watch from beginning but they started talking about Pippa maybe 5-10 minutes before finishing up with Bang Dream and Juna leaving. The discussion was about Yuko thinking she scared Pippa with the ouija board stuff and thinking she might've traumatized her.

It's okay Yuko, some day Pippa will explain the vomit drawer to you, and you will come to understand why Lisa and her sisterly tolerance to Pippas nature is like a story of yin and yang, of balance, of love.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
WHAT THE FUCK:

Also:

>unmute twitter,
>fat face pink woman

Is it Nyanners?
But then I look at comments
View attachment 11090
Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh Live now? Lets take a look....
https://t.co/ 5cnmhD5rWP
View attachment 11091
7 (minus me)? Shut your fucking mouth!!
View attachment 11092And it has a penis-haver voice!

It really is!
Edit: They exist only to be the bottom of the barrel! Any time you hate your own voice, you feel self conscious about your streaming, just go take a look at some male 2 view with a femboy model and suddenly realize you're doing just fine!

My dude chill he literally just quoted nyanners with a reaction image and you go exposing a fag like that

I listened to this at least ten times to make sure I'm hearing what I heard. She definitely called her Pippa Pickme right? The audacity this bitch has to call Pippa a "pick me" when that's the only reason she herself ever got noticed on the internet in the first place.

Lol. Lmao even! :pippadfuckoff:

Pippa is called a "pick-me" on /vt/ by antis as a shitty insult.

It's a dumb as fuck label as antis claim she's completely insincere and baiting channers and kiwis to give her money. They (somehow) don't think she's sincere.

Hate to give pink cat the benefit of the doubt, but she most likely just picked it up from reading /vt/ and either genuinely didn't know, or was just making a shitty joke.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Don't get me wrong, It's not a bad song, it is catchy. It's just... at face value, it is VERY sus.
Lol yeah, but it's from when the Eagles were actually good, the Don Henley years. There is tons of speculation on it, some say it's about addiction, some say it's about ghosts, some say devil worship. I just love the vibes and appreciation for based boomer rock.

I'd love to see some vtuber cover this one but I dunno if anyone has the balls lmao it's basically a social commentary song written in the 90s that would apply even more today. Pippa would probably have fun with it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>unmute twitter,
>fat face pink woman

Is it Nyanners?
But then I look at comments
View attachment 11090
Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh Live now? Lets take a look....
https://t.co/ 5cnmhD5rWP
View attachment 11091
7 (minus me)? Shut your fucking mouth!!
View attachment 11092And it has a penis-haver voice!

It really is!
Edit: They exist only to be the bottom of the barrel! Any time you hate your own voice, you feel self conscious about your streaming, just go take a look at some male 2 view with a femboy model and suddenly realize you're doing just fine!
You all need to chill. It wasn't actually about Pipkin Pippa, it was from an unrelated stream about the mafia and someone who had a similar name to Pippa, and it was taken out of context for a mildly funny shitpost.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He already asked chat to calm down on the thirsting during one of his streams, so I think he is legit. His PL also seemed pretty wholesome, from the clips I saw.
This man said no to infinite money and fame, absolutely based.
The Pip of Us. 20 years after the world was ravaged by a mutated fungal strain of Pipdyceps, infected Pipkers roam the wastelands of the fallen continental united states. One lone SEAfriend, Joenri Millkari, must guide a burgeoning young Allie Gorithm to the ruins of the YouTube Headquarters in San Bruno California and restore the rightful order of all vtubing by purging the source of the hostile mold: Archived Phase Connect vods.

Coming to the Polycule 69. Pre-order the Legendary Deluxe Collectors Bonus edition to receive nothing because you're a cuck.
I can't wait for the sequel where you are forced to play half of the game as Artemis of the golfclub, a mutant troon who kills Joenri... with a golfclub

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's a dumb as fuck label as antis claim she's completely insincere and baiting channers and kiwis to give her money. They (somehow) don't think she's sincere.

Hate to give pink cat the benefit of the doubt, but she most likely just picked it up from reading /vt/ and either genuinely didn't know, or was just making a shitty joke.
>Assuming she doesnt frequent vt enough to understand the joke
>Assuming she doesnt know the meaning of "Pick me"
>Assuming she doesnt know Pipkin actual name
>Assuming she doesnt understand why pippa is being called like that

I award you a silver medal for the masterful display of mental gymnastics.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
At the end of the day, I think it's either a Freudian slip or her accent (the Vei-voice) that made people think she said "Pickme". I don't like nyanners that much, but I'm sure she misspoke when saying pipkin. Let's not be too harsh on her for what I hope is a mistake

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I say we HANG THE PINK CAT! Yes, i do think HANGING THE PINK CAT is the way to go about it. The audacity of PINK CAT calls for THE NOOSE!

Sven

I always love when this claim comes up personally, just ignore the insincere angle and just try and wrap your head around the fact the whole argument relies on anybody believing that trying to milk Kiwi's & 4Chan'ers for money would be a viable idea. Why do people have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact she just likes laughing at stupid people doing stupid shit and shitposting.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some context, for everyone up in arms about "Pipkin Pickme":

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
At the end of the day, I think it's either a Freudian slip or her accent (the Vei-voice) that made people think she said "Pickme". I don't like nyanners that much, but I'm sure she misspoke when saying pipkin. Let's not be too harsh on her for what I hope is a mistake
I thought she said Pippa piggy or pickle and didn't think about it, then scrolled down and saw COMMENT I DON'T LIKE AND WENT BERZERK
After re-listening to it, it does sound like pick-me, but is that because I have the idea that she says pick-me already?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That was his first zatsu I believe, he saw all the pregnant spam during his little debut story and he probably thought he should set some boundaries immediately for his own sake. Which makes this story feel more legit because he is more focusing on his comfort then some kind of tactical PR move like, "Oh sections of my audience don't like all these annoying women I should do something to answer their concerns, but not too much so I keep that audience." Shinri comes off as a good mood/vibes kind of guy with an interesting attachment to horror games the kind of contradicts that but due to his ability to keep his cool it kind of works. I think his voice just betrays expectations in this space alongside his model having man booba.

I think he just falls into a stereotype that even he recognizes which is why he thought he wouldn't get accepted because he thought Cover would force him to do erotic ASMR because his voice is perfect for it, and if he said he didn't want to do it then they'd reject him. Its a very nice story honestly, I can only vaguely imagine how unsettling it is to know something as unchangeable as your voice is associated with something you find uncomfortable.
It must suck to be him in a way. I bet that after Vox blew up everyone would come to his stream to ask for RP and ASMR and whatnot.

Don't get me wrong, It's not a bad song, it is catchy. It's just... at face value, it is VERY sus.
Its a pretty funny/fucked up song especially when you watch the video.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom