"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I say we HANG THE PINK CAT! Yes, i do think HANGING THE PINK CAT is the way to go about it. The audacity of PINK CAT calls for THE NOOSE!
Nah, she's hitting the wall pretty hard right now. It's only a matter of time
IMG_4601.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
After re-listening to it, it does sound like pick-me, but is that because I have the idea that she says pick-me already?

Well, I heard "pick-me" the first time when I wasn't conditioned for it, for what it's worth. I just don't feel any inclination to get all up in arms about it, though. Either she didn't mean what she apparently said and it was a slip of the tongue while making a cutesy voice and there's nothing to get angry about, or she knew what was she was saying and meant it, in which case it's young women being catty with each other as usual and there's nothing to get angry about. I already don't watch pink cat or other streamers in her braindead corpo (even though from what other things I've seen of pink cat she doesn't seem too bad, cutesy voice aside), so what should I do, ignore them even harder?

Just pay it no mind and it'll blow over by the weekend.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Chesty man talks about his HL audition story, said he applied several times. People have preconceived notions of the type content guys with his type of voice should be doing, said he made it very clear he isn't comfortable doing that. He sees other having success doing it and wishes them well. If he does ASMR and audio dramas.. won't be *that* type of content. Wants to be wholesome but was afraid of being rejected by fans. He pulled up his HL acceptance email on different devices to make sure it was real.

Guis, I wonder if he is talking about doing fujobait faggy stuff hmm..

I wanna believe and he has been wholesome as far as I can tell, but that deep stretching sounds at his debut stream makes me doubt a lil bit. He knew what he was doing.
I think there is a distinction between fan-service and ASMR. I caught a horror stream and it really was comfyish, kinda like watching Sora play horror games. I can see him emulating that more.

Her butt has more polygons than her face wtf
She is directing us to important parts. She also has talked about making her IRL butt bigger through working out cause she is flat.

Clippers like this are gods.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Magni's cooked up EN3! They were here all along!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You all need to chill. It wasn't actually about Pipkin Pippa, it was from an unrelated stream about the mafia and someone who had a similar name to Pippa, and it was taken out of context for a mildly funny shitpost.
Some context, for everyone up in arms about "Pipkin Pickme":

My dude the clip is 8 seconds long and you still didnt watch it. She specified "bunny girl Pippa" before dropping "Pippa Pickme". She knows what shes talking about. She knows what she said. Shes not going to apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No sorry I didn't watch from beginning but they started talking about Pippa maybe 5-10 minutes before finishing up with Bang Dream and Juna leaving. The discussion was about Yuko thinking she scared Pippa with the ouija board stuff and thinking she might've traumatized her.

It's okay Yuko, some day Pippa will explain the vomit drawer to you, and you will come to understand why Lisa and her sisterly tolerance to Pippas nature is like a story of yin and yang, of balance, of love.
It's fine, I used the rank number (15) she was at to figure out where it was. Timestamp: 2:27:03 Ouija board mention into Pippa.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
View attachment 11096
Hate to give pink cat the benefit of the doubt, but she most likely just picked it up from reading /vt/ and either genuinely didn't know, or was just making a shitty joke.
Did you forget that nyanners used to do offensive voice request for anons? If the phrase "pick-me girl" was popular back then, than a girl pretending to be based & redpilled to please random men would have been the textbook example. I think Nyanners is just projecting here.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I thought the pink cat said "Pipni," like she remembered the Pip and that there was an n in there somewhere.

I recall reading that band members said that Hotel California was about the excesses of affluent California society.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus fucking christ guys we all hate pink cat already, who cares what she said you already fucking hate her you retards, this changes nothing
>Pink cat covertly insulted pink rabbit= i hate pink cat
>Pink cat has been misinterpreted as insulting pink rabbit= i hate pink cat
:takeyourmeds:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari on stream with marbles warning her chat about Kero the wolf and his vtuber rebranding

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's geoguessr stream was something, she did the best in mexico of all places and she said she went to Cancún before, also she is/was a fujoshi over hetalia.
her scores from vt:
1674111235764920.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking christ guys we all hate pink cat already, who cares what she said you already fucking hate her you retards, this changes nothingyea
Cunt dares to throw shade on my oshi, the fucking Nyanners calls her "Pick me". Its as if Froot would call your beloved Nene a dirty cheating slut. Dont act like you are above it all.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
she is/was a fujoshi over hetalia.
Somehow I find it unsurprising, since it's like, one of them old fujo stuff people talking about back in the day. It's still rather wild to imagine these fujoshis basically simping over bunch of countries getting turned into dudes and then have them doing gei stuff

So the time woman back then simps on those, makes me chuckling.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Chesty man talks about his HL audition story, said he applied several times. People have preconceived notions of the type content guys with his type of voice should be doing, said he made it very clear he isn't comfortable doing that. He sees other having success doing it and wishes them well. If he does ASMR and audio dramas.. won't be *that* type of content. Wants to be wholesome but was afraid of being rejected by fans. He pulled up his HL acceptance email on different devices to make sure it was real.

Guis, I wonder if he is talking about doing fujobait faggy stuff hmm..

I wanna believe and he has been wholesome as far as I can tell, but that deep stretching sounds at his debut stream makes me doubt a lil bit. He knew what he was doing.
Finally. A PURE and CHASTE man that isnt a whore.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Since Persona3 was brought up recently Grimmi just went live playing it sponsored. Only 1 hour but she'll be playing more tomorrow.

Checked the stream to see what they did with P3P and... It's a straight up Port of the PSP. They Upressed some images of the characters and upscaled with a filter everything else then called it a day. What I forgot is that Everything outside of Tartarus is a shitty 2D render of the Persona 3 maps. Good job on one of your Lazyest ports Atlus, you can shove it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nah, she's hitting the wall pretty hard right now. It's only a matter of time

[Trolling invaders in Anor Londo with full Havel's armor, dual Havel's Greatshields intensifies]
08fa891180b1f039263de8545c39605e.jpg

Kalion

:)
Yuri seems to be having another menhera attack. Seemingly triggered by a marshmallow:

1674116540057.png
1674115934490.png

Edit: Image how much trolling you could do by watching a vtuber for a bit, seeing who her top chatters are, then signing a bunch of crappy maros as their name.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A lot of clips already from SubaAZ collab and these are some of my favourites
Being on time.

助かる

On Seiso:

I haven't seen any translations yet but when asked about character type she likes, AZKi answered "sickly girls with an incurable disease" which shocked Subaru. She then clarified giving examples like CLANNAD's Nagisa and Fuuko (which Subaru knows) and mentioning AIR's Misuzu (I don't think she knows) which made chat cry. They're Key's famous anime/eroge characters, also Kanon's Shiori for an earlier character.

Re:AcT's kusogaki loli necromancer Tsukushi Aria is singing to get 50k subs milestone.

I remember people mistaking her voice for Haachama around the time Haachama was on hiatus, rrat from a few years ago. Mostly does singing, ASMR (she deleted quite a lot due to YT's policy), and has an interesting fan name (Aria's Ojisan, though written as 推ぢさん - a twist on Oshi).

Nijisanji's Lain Paterson on her third Mario game.

Later today at 10PM JST Usuwa Suu starting her P3P playthrough. I never finished the game as my save got corrupted.

She still plays P5R on weekends.

Seems like Moris begging actually got eyes on her from Atlus, she got sponsored to play Persona 3 on stream:
Reaping the rewards of her persistence, she played a long game.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuri seems to be having another menhera attack. Seemingly triggered by a marshmallow
The marshmallow guy doesn't even say what "direction" he would like her to go. Just say it man say: "I'm scared of your boobs because as a baby boy I watched that scene from the last unicorn where the wizard is tied to a tree and it comes to life and he's stuck between giant gross tree boobs!".

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yuri seems to be having another menhera attack. Seemingly triggered by a marshmallow:

Edit: Image how much trolling you could do by watching a vtuber for a bit, seeing who her top chatters are, then signing a bunch of crappy maros as their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom