"Goodbye asshooooole!"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

The funny thing about pick-me being used on /vt/ is I feel like I started seeing it a lot more after Luxiem debuted. The amount of people that heard pickle in that clip is astounding to me.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The funny thing about pick-me being used on /vt/ is I feel like I started seeing it a lot more after Luxiem debuted. The amount of people that heard pickle in that clip is astounding to me.

figured she'd go the risk-averse route given her recent growth and relative ambiguity on whether or not the pink whore said pickme or not. Given that I hope she has the backbone for when these people bring out the knives for her.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
figured she'd go the risk-averse route given her recent growth and relative ambiguity on whether or not the pink whore said pickme or not. Given that I hope she has the backbone for when these people bring out the knives for her.
Look at the date, this tweet was made two days ago. The Nyanners stream was one day ago.

Edit: Apparently the stream was started on the 17th and ended on the 18th, so the possibility that Pippa was responding to Nyanners is still on the table after all. The Nyanner's go live tweet was approximately 5 hours before Pippa's tweet. If the comment happened sometime within that period it's possible.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Look at the date, this tweet was made two days ago. The Nyanners stream was one day ago.
Good point. Though do you think nyanners saw this tweet before she streamed? Either way, this is definitely some cold water

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Good point. Though do you think nyanners saw this tweet before she streamed? Either way, this is definitely some cold water
IMO it's possible she's just regurgitating vt memes to be funny. I'm 60/40 on weather this is malicious or not in favor of it being an innocent jab.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

JMForte

Nyanners last stream started on the 17th. The clip of her calling Pippa a pick-me showed up on /vt/ before the last Pippa stream. You want to know why Twitch says her stream was yesterday? She ended her stream on the 18th. Crazy how time works.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Cunt dares to throw shade on my oshi, the fucking Nyanners calls her "Pick me". Its as if Froot would call your beloved Nene a dirty cheating slut. Dont act like you are above it all.
🎩
edit; I miss the mati hat

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
🎩
edit; I miss the mati hat
I disagree with the way you would use it, but I would fight to the death for your right to use it.
The "Meds Now!" emote is a poor replacement for the hat.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yuri seems to be having another menhera attack. Seemingly triggered by a marshmallow:
You really have to be fucking menhera to be set off by a guy being as retarded and dramatic as this
Guy autistically telling a streamer he doesn't care for current content, not sure if I'd call it full-blown retarded/dramatic, but ok. As for Yuri's response, eeeeh, that's a lot of words. There are times I've typed spergy/longwinded responses like that, proofread, sat on it, and trashed it. Whomever your hot air's aimed at isn't downwind. You can smell my menhera being here already.

I don't watch Yuri enough to give comment on content direction, especially ASMR or adjacent stuff. I don't particularly care for Yuri's and Lumi's new model, what can you do. If she finds it cute, let her wear it and feel pretty. Leave the theater quietly if you need to

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
hololive SUPER EXPO 2023 & hololive 4th fes
Venue tickets lottery for overseas fans starts at 20th of Jan

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Seems like Moris begging actually got eyes on her from Atlus, she got sponsored to play Persona 3 on stream:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
NijiJP debut relay starting right now fyi, the first girl is a super baseball fan with even bigger preference towards butts
She had a whole presentation on stream explaining the Superiority of Butts

五十嵐梨花 Igarashi Rika 【にじさんじ】 - 【初配信】はじめまして!正々堂々と試合開始っ!【五十嵐梨花にじさんじ】 [URUVKm2TU_I - 766x431 - 17m...png
五十嵐梨花 Igarashi Rika 【にじさんじ】 - 【初配信】はじめまして!正々堂々と試合開始っ!【五十嵐梨花にじさんじ】 [URUVKm2TU_I - 766x431 - 17m...png

assbros this ones for you

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pippa Pikamee
pippa-pikamee.png

I'd never heard of "pickme" as an insult before so I didn't know what the fuss was about until I looked it up on Urban Dic. Turns out it's one of the lamest insults ever; it's just a girl's way of saying "She's getting more male attention than me and I'm jealous." So it would be funny if she did call Pippa "pickme", but IDGAF either way.

MyName

I'd say I tolerate pink cat at most, even that only in colabs, but I'd say she didn't mean anything bad with it. More of a "brain no worky" moment when she coudn't remember the right name.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Huh, looks like a Vtuber anime is gonna come out. Cool.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Huh, looks like a Vtuber anime is gonna come out. Cool.

It's from this light novel: VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream

"Twenty-year-old former wage slave Yuki Tanaka now works among her idols: the streamers of Live-On, one of Japan’s top VTuber companies. As the gorgeous, polite Awayuki Kokorone, she delivers only the most ladylike content. Unfortunately, her subscriber count and savings are at rock bottom. One evening, after Yuki thinks she’s ended her stream, she cracks a few cold ones—and more than a few crude jokes—while watching Live-On’s video archives. But her viewers hear it all, and clips of her bawdy, drunken commentary go viral overnight. Yuki thinks her career is over...until her manager reveals that everyone at Live-On has been waiting for her to snap all along and gives her free rein to drink on-stream. Now free of all feigned purity, she jumps right into her new “rowdy drunk” character and is welcomed into the fold by her fellow Live-On VTubers, who turn out to be just as crazy as she is! With her views and finances skyrocketing, Yuki’s work—for the first time in her life—is actually fun!"

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Suisei will appear in "The First Take" tomorrow.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She definitely called her Pippa Pickme right? The audacity this bitch has to call Pippa a "pick me" when that's the only reason she herself ever got noticed on the internet in the first place.
Beat me to it. Nyanners is currently skinwalking hard as a sort of discount Veibae too, between her latest model & she's been subtly changing her voice and mannerisms too. It's really obvious when she's streaming with her bf Lord Aethelstan.

Also "pick-me" isn't some obscure /vt/ reference either, go on the salon threads in the homelands and you'll see it thrown around, and I can remember it being used at least as far back as the 2000s irl for your typical "not like other girls" girls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom