"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Chesty man talks about his HL audition story, said he applied several times. People have preconceived notions of the type content guys with his type of voice should be doing, said he made it very clear he isn't comfortable doing that. He sees other having success doing it and wishes them well. If he does ASMR and audio dramas.. won't be *that* type of content. Wants to be wholesome but was afraid of being rejected by fans. He pulled up his HL acceptance email on different devices to make sure it was real.

Guis, I wonder if he is talking about doing fujobait faggy stuff hmm..

I wanna believe and he has been wholesome as far as I can tell, but that deep stretching sounds at his debut stream makes me doubt a lil bit. He knew what he was doing.

If he is being honest here, then props to both him and Cover.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ERINA FUCKING DIES.......
Edit: 169 bpm, shes 5 beats off from being a 9000 miles by pendulum

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Oh joy, a new wave of discourse over Kanji, Naoto, Yosuke's homophobia and the general unfunniness of Hanako fat jokes.

Atlus have truly blessed us. :gunpeko:
I'm more disappointed that Atlus ported over P3P which is what most vtubers interested in playing Persona 3 will now end up playing. P3FES is the better game overall imo. "Muh female protagonist!!" just feels like cope and "I can control my party members!!" Is actually probably the only good thing in it just feels like a legit skill issue.
While you are shitposting on twitter, cipher is scoring. What a chad.
I thought Cipher was Black Frost (because he is, by his own admission, black) not Jack Frost?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She doesn't archive them AFAIK, she apparently sends the links to the streams the day its happening and doesn't send links to previous ones once they are over.
Possibly similar to how Namirin did it for a while, then (if it really is the same DM system, the videos still exist on her channel but you just can’t find the links to them).

Really though, I don’t agree with sharing full patreon streams, but if someone is actually a member I think there should be an archive available for anything they missed just because of bad timing.
So it’s a bit of a catch-22; because it’s good for the archives to exist, but I don’t think they should be distributed to non-members.

I mean, it should be like how we treat youtube memberships; summaries, bullet points, maybe a short clip, etc, but not sharing the full streams.

Kalion

:)
Purin is currently answering maros. When asked about Tsunderia's supposedly upcoming 4th gen, she replied "What's Gen 4?"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHAT THE FUCK:

Also:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just in case, this is the surprise she teased in a membership stream a while ago.
Was made by @/chained_tan and paid out of her own pocket.

She did a " >:3 " and looked great
I for one hope this trend of low poly models continues. I haven't seen a bad one so far.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK:

Also:

>unmute twitter,
>fat face pink woman

Is it Nyanners?
But then I look at comments
pippapickme.PNG

Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh Live now? Lets take a look....
https://t.co/ 5cnmhD5rWP
femboymad.PNG
7 (minus me)? Shut your fucking mouth!!
fagfagfag.PNG
And it has a penis-haver voice!
I mean this legitimately why are Femboys always the most toxic group ruining pieces of shit? It's like a solid 95% of the time.
It really is!
Edit: They exist only to be the bottom of the barrel! Any time you hate your own voice, you feel self conscious about your streaming, just go take a look at some male 2 view with a femboy model and suddenly realize you're doing just fine!
Edit: See Kids if you post on twitter somebody will call you a femboy and make fun of your model, even if you were just quoting Nyanners!
TWITTER : NOT EVEN ONCE

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Flayon once more invades a collab stream for no reason and makes it confusing by making random noises. The timing of that first squeak was far too perfect on Hakka's stream that I thought it was a legit sound effect.

Early Adopter
I for one hope this trend of low poly models continues. I haven't seen a bad one so far.
Now that we got wonders ai tenma and shiina, im hopeful for more from them. Like erina, i mean look at her! Her design was created for 3D, plus her actually having assets and being taller than a drawer would be a nice change of pace. Or lumi, because shes pretty cool and i like lumi.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230119-000214-526.png
Yuko and Juna having a comfy convo during some weird rhythm game (go figure, she's good at rhythm too, though not quite at absurd Gura levels yet lol) and Pippa briefly came up, I spy a fair few Capipis in her chat.
Like a sentient mold, Pippas influence is slowly spreading to every other vtuber group. Soon the takeover shall be complete.
:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chesty man talks about his HL audition story, said he applied several times. People have preconceived notions of the type content guys with his type of voice should be doing, said he made it very clear he isn't comfortable doing that. He sees other having success doing it and wishes them well. If he does ASMR and audio dramas.. won't be *that* type of content. Wants to be wholesome but was afraid of being rejected by fans. He pulled up his HL acceptance email on different devices to make sure it was real.

Guis, I wonder if he is talking about doing fujobait faggy stuff hmm..

I wanna believe and he has been wholesome as far as I can tell, but that deep stretching sounds at his debut stream makes me doubt a lil bit. He knew what he was doing.

Fauna ran into a KFP fan irl

He already asked chat to calm down on the thirsting during one of his streams, so I think he is legit. His PL also seemed pretty wholesome, from the clips I saw.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Since Persona3 was brought up recently Grimmi just went live playing it sponsored. Only 1 hour but she'll be playing more tomorrow.

Early Adopter
>unmute twitter,
>fat face pink woman

Is it Nyanners?
But then I look at comments
View attachment 11090
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Edit: They exist only to be the bottom of the barrel! Any time you hate your own voice, you feel self conscious about your streaming, just go take a look at some male 2 view with a femboy model and suddenly realize you're doing just fine!
My dude chill he literally just quoted nyanners with a reaction image and you go exposing a fag like that

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
He already asked chat to calm down on the thirsting during one of his streams, so I think he is legit. His PL also seemed pretty wholesome, from the clips I saw.
Pretty sure it was the exact same reason Altare had to lay down the law in his debut week: pregnant emoji spam.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Everyone relax and vibe to spooky ghost hunter girl singing spooky haunted hotel song

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
That was his first zatsu I believe, he saw all the pregnant spam during his little debut story and he probably thought he should set some boundaries immediately for his own sake. Which makes this story feel more legit because he is more focusing on his comfort then some kind of tactical PR move like, "Oh sections of my audience don't like all these annoying women I should do something to answer their concerns, but not too much so I keep that audience." Shinri comes off as a good mood/vibes kind of guy with an interesting attachment to horror games the kind of contradicts that but due to his ability to keep his cool it kind of works. I think his voice just betrays expectations in this space alongside his model having man booba.

I think he just falls into a stereotype that even he recognizes which is why he thought he wouldn't get accepted because he thought Cover would force him to do erotic ASMR because his voice is perfect for it, and if he said he didn't want to do it then they'd reject him. Its a very nice story honestly, I can only vaguely imagine how unsettling it is to know something as unchangeable as your voice is associated with something you find uncomfortable.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

Everyone relax and vibe to spooky ghost hunter girl singing spooky haunted hotel song

That karaoke Stream was real nice, I gotta say. It truly peaked when she sang along to THAT Oingo Boingo song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom