"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Man, this is the first time I've been able to catch a Lumi stream since the redebut. She's playing some space strategy game (IDFK, they're all the same to me).

I'm still getting a little bit of a "We have Lumi at home" feeling from the new model, but her distinctive mannerisms and charm still comes through. One of the things I didn't like about the new model is that it usually has a ramrod straight posture, while Lumi's old model had this cute head-tilt thing going that I really liked. But I now see that the new model has a bit of head-tilt going, sometimes you can really see it when she's thinking hard, so it's not so bad. Getting used to it bit by bit.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I wouldn't play blockgame because it's dogshit and hasn't improved since 2011 at best. Mods don't count.

I think Vesper would like 14 if he played it, but I'd want him to skip ARR because it would just be confirmation bias if he's worried he can't make it interesting, because it would just be a fuckload of zatsudan streams as he pushes through 2.0. It'd also be nice to see them all just group together into content. I remember Altare complaining about something that happened during one of Axel's streams but I don't remember anything weird happening, but at the same time Altare also wastes a lot of time fucking around with the insufferable crowd of fa‎ggots that chase him around the game. I just want someone that can autistically enjoy the game without distractions. I want Axel to see all the reference shit I know he'll recognize.

Addiction issues are eh. I can't wave them off as a shit excuse because I'd be in denial, but if he doesn't want to play because he doesn't want to fine enough.
Axel's groupies were more insufferably bad the first time he streamed iirc, they pretty much light bombed him as a brand new player like a smaller scale Asmongold. They weren't quite as restrained Altare's groupies to not be insufferable faggots. I personally don't mind Altare fucking around a little with his fanbase given this is an MMO, as while FFXIV's normal community offerings are..."offerings" (if we want to call them that) and are pretty whatever unless you like boring social RP, I think the little gimmicks his fans cook up are fun and cute without taking things too far. It fits his vibes as a streamer and he feels engaged with the plot while he is doing it, his only problem is he's forgotten some stuff here and there so certain reveals don't quite hit as hard or he gets lost on stuff. I'm very curious to see how he takes The Tempest and all that stuff when he eventually gets to it.

I also think Vesper will like it and I would watch every stream he does, but hey if he doesn't want to dump hundreds of hours into a long form JRPG then I can't exactly fault him for that. I love FFXIV for what it is, but I can't exactly call it a game everyone should play even amongst JRPG enthusiasts. Also you and I both know Vesper would most likely on principle refuse to skip ARR because it is part of the game and story.

In non-"Why does my Spear Grandpa not play weeb game?" discussion, Shinri talked about his little RPG gimmick he did during his debut in a community post.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Chesty man talks about his HL audition story, said he applied several times. People have preconceived notions of the type content guys with his type of voice should be doing, said he made it very clear he isn't comfortable doing that. He sees other having success doing it and wishes them well. If he does ASMR and audio dramas.. won't be *that* type of content. Wants to be wholesome but was afraid of being rejected by fans. He pulled up his HL acceptance email on different devices to make sure it was real.

Guis, I wonder if he is talking about doing fujobait faggy stuff hmm..

I wanna believe and he has been wholesome as far as I can tell, but that deep stretching sounds at his debut stream makes me doubt a lil bit. He knew what he was doing.

Fauna ran into a KFP fan irl

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
So many magmites!
2023-01-18 17_59_11-Window.png

No time frame when Magni will review community made magmites. So many submissions in the past two hours.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempurple collab starting...eventually, when Bettel gets off his wi-fi

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also you and I both know Vesper would most likely on principle refuse to skip ARR because it is part of the game and story.

I should have maybe clarified more, it's the worst part of the story in my opinion and boring to watch itself because nothing interesting much happens until the last quarter, and even just listening to the streamer voice act everything gets tiresome with how bland shit is until about Operation Archon. He could play it off stream until Heavensward and maybe just provide a recap of events to that point.

Kind of makes me wonder though how it'd go if one of them got perms (and the requisite intense autism) to play FFXI on stream. That'd be... something.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
(If someone wants to bring this post to the vtuber cringe account it would be nice, but i would understand if no one does)
@Azehara Since i saw you on the vtuber cringe replies arguing with the kronies about pippa, i will like to inform people of guysavage trying to act like a righteous cunt about the keeki joke pippa made, while the bitch is one of kronii's doxxfags. (Full archive of his main) (Full archive of his alt)

(I hope kronii doesn't get shit on because of her retarded "fans")
Retweeting a post from the devs that made the game dottovu voiced on.

His "secondary" account to tweet at dottovu here while bragging about not caring of his opsec and having the same fucking name.
Obvious tweet with a nod about kronii on his "alt" account.

He also possibly (not confirmed) posted this pic on vt "doxxposting" (the girl is not kronii) (he avatar posts with the thing on the right so it may have been him)
1669678291682.jpg
Someone posted on the same thread one of his drawings so it could be him (Archive)

And remember that no kronie has a right to bitch about doxxing or referencing roomates.
Channel list from dottovu's patreon streams with very obvious kronies him included.
FlOeZrIagAMP2D3.jpg

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
While you are shitposting on twitter, cipher is scoring. What a chad.
I guess he sold enough N-passes to Pippa to pay for his Gookification surgery.

Also Advanced Kroniiggers are easily the second (forgot about Vox's fujos) worst fucking fanbase across all vtubing, and I have no idea how that happened. Cumbuds are insufferably retarded, but not malicious, vshojo fans are just unrepentant coomers, etc.. But kronies are retarded, malicious, parasocial to all hell, and somehow even fucking controlling. Which is insane to me, because I don't think Kronii catered to this autism at all. Maybe they all thought her narcissism wasn't a joke, and it was all genuine, and then went "she's just like me fr fr"?

Last edited:

Early Adopter
"god i hope i'm nobody's oshi and you guys are just being ironic." -Sena

:yagoocry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess he sold enough N-passes to Pippa to pay for his Gookification surgery.

Also Advanced Kroniiggers are easily the (second, forgot about Vox's fujos) worst fucking fanbase across all vtubing, and I have no idea how that happened. Cumbuds are insufferably retarded, but not malicious, vshojo fans are just unrepentant coomers, etc.. But kronies are retarded, malicious, parasocial to all hell, and somehow even fucking controlling. Which is insane to me, because I don't think Kronii catered to this autism at all. Maybe they all thought her narcissism wasn't a joke, and it was all genuine, and then went "she's just like me fr fr"?
my retarded take is that Kronii has coomers after her because the wada arco design and titties, voice too, Coomers are probably some of the lower tier of fans because they're driven mostly by how much this random person online can make them coom (and Kronii doesnt pander as heavily as someone like Vox does) if you watch someone who is retarded like Gabriel Kroniig, they're autistic/schizo enough to take her banter about hating/liking them at face value

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Bionicle Talk with Tempus.
The three reminisce briefly about different generations of bionicles then Bettel talks about building bionicle for three hours and then smashing them into a wall to explode them. Hakka tied them with a shoestring and attached them to a ceiling fan to fly; may or may not have microwaved one. Magni just played with them like a normal kid... then mentions sexy bionicles.
This stream is fantastic :kaelalaugh:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
my retarded take is that Kronii has coomers after her because the wada arco design and titties, voice too, Coomers are probably some of the lower tier of fans because they're driven mostly by how much this random person online can make them coom (and Kronii doesnt pander as heavily as someone like Vox does) if you watch someone who is retarded like Gabriel Kroniig, they're autistic/schizo enough to take her banter about hating/liking them at face value
I'm not joking when i say this but, her fans that she is retarded enough to keep paying attention to, that watch her both as kronii and dottovu, which also watch yuria, are retarded enough to think if they spend enough time watching her and her friends, and spend a lot of money on them, she will go out/fuck them in return (yes they are that parasocial).

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Sorry for the double (technically triple) post.
so did anyone archive the videos and would happen to link it here
I don't know what the re-uploads were, but i downloaded 2 streams from a mega link, they may be different streams/videos, but they are like 8gb each so i cant re-upload them anywhere.
Just subscribe to her patreon, it was apparently just re-uploads.
She doesn't archive them AFAIK, she apparently sends the links to the streams the day its happening and doesn't send links to previous ones once they are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom